Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:48 pm
Yuki held her arms out to her sides and then clapped them pointing towards Darren. Ice surrounded him and forced him to let go of Lae. "Lae, I think you should go." she said and stepped in front of her again.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:58 pm
Darren broke the ice by shooting his wingsand arms out and the shards of ice flew everywhere. he looked at yuki now and said in a low voice. "Never do that again."

Darrend good half thought while all of this was happening. "Great if they keep making him angry i will never beable to gain control."  

Dullrod

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:01 pm
Yuki made the ice melt before it could hit anyone. "Why don't you take your own advise and leave us alone then?" She said as the melted ice gathered on her arm making a sword.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:19 pm
Darren just stayed there floating looking at the ground, his eyes rapidly changed from red to blue quickly as his light half fought to gain control again.

"what do you think im trying to do?" his good half thought.  

Dullrod

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:16 pm
When Dawn finally caught her breath again, she stood up. "No, I won't go" she said firmly "I'm sorry, but to run away is different from wanting to protect. I will stay. I'm sorry to have to use this." Dawn had a light silhoutte of her wings behind her as she reached back, plucked one of the feathers, and it turned into an arrow as a bow appeared in her other hand. She took a swift careful aim and shot at the stranger's leg as a warning.
Lae stretched. "Thanks for the warm-up. I don't think I'll be leaving anytime soon. I haven't had fun like this for a long time." He thought back to when he used to run with the Scouts. "Let's get started for real now." His arms once again turned into titanium and cracked his knuckles.

Raz shrugged. "Anywhere, as long as there's enough room."  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:20 pm
A scythe made of ice formed in Yuki's hands and she stood in a ready position. "I think I've heard of his virus type before....a virus that has split personalities. In other words-" then Yuki saw his eyes turn blue. " There! I knew it! Don't hurt him, just try to get him to relax a bit."  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:25 pm
Senku laughed flaoting into the ground while a rather large mansion similar to eternity mansion  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Raz slapped a palm to his face and groaned. "Not this thing again. Oh well, it's already here, might as well make the most out of it."

"What? How the hell are we supposed to do that?" Lae grumbled.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:42 pm
"If he attacks, dodge. And don't get in his way." she said. "I saw his eyes flicker blue which means his good half is already trying to take over."  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:42 pm
Senku came out the ground and came back together in his normal form  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:51 pm
"Come on Sari, let's check out the house." He grabbed her hand and led the way checking around the house. It seemed as though it were half-way finished with it's furnishing, as though it expected more.

"That'll be difficult" Lae sighed "Dawn, just stay behind me."  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:03 pm
Senku floated around the house adding furniture and things until the home was almost complete  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:14 pm
((gotta go, byes))

"You really have outdone yourself this time Senku" Raz looked around and finally sat down on one of the couches as Sari looked over out the window.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:17 pm
Senku laughed as he hopped off the roof and landed through concrete which soon fell in on itself and the broken peices became water and a nicely shaped pool was formed  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Dullrod

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:20 am
Darren jumped at Yuki, Lae, and Dawn. only to have them dodge his attack.he jumped at them again, and again, all the times missing. during this is eyes continued to flash between red and blue.

"good, just a little longer so i can gain control" his good side thought.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games