Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:40 pm
"Ogan..........Flara's probably held prisoner at our old home/Headquarters.......and it happens to be a fortress that was just finished placing the last piece in preparations for all-out assaults from foreign forces........."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:44 pm
Windy notices that Bubble is running after them. She sighs quietly."I see, then we should tell everyone else then...right? So we can stand up to Ogan."Windy says.  

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:49 pm
Nago instantly took the chance to knock Windy unconscious with the use of hypnosis and looked into her eyes as he sends a mental pulse to her mind to do so. He then quickly left to head toward the fortress to confront Ogan alone.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:52 pm
Bubble runs to Windy."Hey...are you okay??"

Windy is unconsious.DUH!

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:59 pm
((I'm waiting for the others to post now, Bubble. So please wait please.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:02 pm
Dimitri sits up and yawns and pats his mouth while yawning "Augh... Nago how have you been?"  

dawgybites

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:05 pm
Nago is surprised by Dimitri's appearance as he simply shook his head to clear his mind and moved on as he just continues on to the path to Ogan's fortress to rescue Flara.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:24 pm
"Going to save Flara?" he stands up and walks beside Nago and looks at Bubble "Hello~!" he says in a cheerful voice "Nago, I need to ask you something, who is Ogan? I know he's your brother and everything but he never talked to me when we were being created"  

dawgybites

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:28 pm
"Created? You?! Who the hell are you?!! I wondered that the whole time and I never did get an answer from anything! What do you know that I don't?! Who am I really? Who are we all?! Ogan, you, and me as well!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:30 pm
Bubble sighs as she looks at Windy. She looks up at Dimitri then looks down.  

gas powered stick

dawgybites

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:35 pm
"I am Dimitri Bovario of the sleep element genetically changed like you to have many transformations and have many unanswered questions, Ogan on the otherhand has answers about both of us, especially you, I really dont want to ruin anything special so he'l tell you" he scraches his head "I'm surprised you don't remember me at all, its kind of sad, we used to be good friends"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:41 pm
"Listen, be lucky that when I'm angry that I don't kill you on the spot, but I got other things to worry about before that. Friends comes before desires, man! Now go help Bubble with Windy while I go and kick my twin brother's a** before you arrive to help me. Also, warn the others about the location, and take this map to them as well."  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

dawgybites

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:48 pm
He takes the map "Thank you Nago, and just to tell you, out of everyone I've ever met, you always were the one to bring up peace on both sides" he walks back to Bubble and Windy "Hello Bubble, need some help with Windy?" he pulls off his glove  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:52 pm
Bubble looks at Dimitri."Oh! I knew I recognized you! Your the guy who was sleeping..."Bubble says."Anyways...what were you talking about?"Bubble asks being nosy now.  

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:52 pm
Nago simply wanders off to the location of the fortress, he thought about how he knew anything about the three of them, and also gained a headache in the process from his old wound to the head.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games