Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:49 pm
Rock looked at the person calling at him with an odd expression. Do I know that person? I doubt it... Hmm. He hesitated in his mind which palce to take, the one by the window or by this unknown person. By the time he took his decision, someone had already taken the spot he was aiming for by the windows so his only option was by the stranger. He put his flute's case on the desk by the person and sat down.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:00 pm
Spencer walked into music class and looked around for a seat near the string section. He walked over, sat down, took out his violin, then began tuning.

((I was looking at the character list. Who's Zoharu?))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:03 pm
"Hey, my name's Michishige. What's yours?" Michishige asked with a kind smile. Oh yea... we probably have to divide into sections for our instruments... I forgot. Damn. he thought. The class wouldn't start for a few more minutes, so that gave him time to socialize and then get into his correct section, which was string since he played cello.

((Yea, who's Zoharu?))  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:13 pm
((is it supposed to be Rock, maybe?))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:45 am
((yeah sorry! I got mixed up with my usual character name XP I'll correct that right now! And I was about to do the same mistake again! XO))

''The name's Rock.'' He simply replied. He quickly glanced at the instrument the guy who presented himself as Michishige has and smirked. ''Cello, I see. Interesting instrument. I cannot help but wonder how much talent you have.'' he tunred towards the front of the class to wait for explanations of the teacher.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:25 pm
|| I'm back~ Teehee ^^ It was a lot of fun, I mean I think my limbs may fall off from all the work I did, but it was fun. ||

Maria thought for a moment, unsure of what she had drawn. She was about to say something, but stopped, then thought more, "Uhhh... I don't... Know..." She said.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:46 pm
((Is there anything I need to change, or do you guys got it (Rock/Zoharu))
((Welcome back ^^ what hash Maria drawn?We don't want a repeat of the fire truck incident, now do we?))

Jordan squinted at Maria's drawing, while handing over her own, a pencil sketch of a tree outside.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:04 pm
|| XD Tehee. And, I'll have that administration screwed up and put her in the wrong class. ||

Maria stared in shock at Jordan's skillz. "Wow..." She muttered, holding the paper at various angles. "Hmmm..." She put the paper in front of another piece and tried to repeat what Jordan did. Which was a line with a ball of fluff on top, at least it seemed like.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:24 pm
"Rock, eh? Nice name." Michishige laughed. "Yea, I'm pretty ok with it. Been playin for a few years, but I guess I'm pretty modest too." He looked over at the instrument rock was carrying. "Flute, I assume? How long you been playing that?"

((CARNI!!!!!!!! *glomptackle* I MISSED CHU!!!!! ^^))  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:25 pm
((O: will Jordan be all alone? crying eh, I can always cop-out and have student council need her or something...which reminds me, I still need to make the bad guys. I guess I should do that soon. I'm playing scrabble right now, so I'm a little preoccupied...))

Jordan looked around the room at the other students. Then she looked at the board. There was a message written on it. 'Please excuse the absence of the teacher, he has some family issues to deal with. There will be, on days when it is possible, a substitute assistant teacher. If there is no teacher present, the assignment is to recreate anything in the room. Feel free to use any of the materials in the supply closet and be creative. Be sure to keep anything you make, as it will be used to determine your participation in the class for days there is no teacher.' Jordan looked around at a sudden crash from some kids in the supply room. She got up and walked over and poked her head in. There was a bunch of paint cans on the floor, although thankfully none of them had opened. The small ladder used to reach the higher shelves was broken. With a sigh she said to the kid who had apparently not been on the ladder, "take your friend to the nurse's office. Tell them we need a new ladder. I'll clean up here." She was a bit worried that the kid who had fallen might have hit his head, but he seemed fine, if a bit dazed. That's a relief. She thought.  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:08 pm
|| -ish glomptackles- XD Missed you too, and... Your still heavier than you look o.o (jk...) ||

Maria looked up as a frankly nerdy lookin' teacher walked in, "Hmmm... Maria Hanazoso? Uh, yeah, we uh, messed up your schedule, please head to chorus." then he walked out, Maria shrugged and went over to the supply closet and saw Jordan, "They messed up my schedule," She said with a frown, "I have to go..." She continued, hugging Jordan before running out into the hallway. The chorus room was across the hall and she walked in. The teacher was seeing each of their abilities, by making them sing a short song each. The teacher gave Maria a nod, so she took a spot on the risers, then turned to her, "Well... Maria? Yes, Maria, Random Kid #5672 just finished, and was the last one, well until you walked in, so, go ahead sing something. We won't judge." So as everyone began to stare at her, her face grew red, but mustered enough courage to start singing, Dango Daikazokiu

|| Oh :^O And wolfy, thats not my cover but the one that inspired me to make one biggrin I'm just too lazy to find my microphone right now XD ||

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:23 pm
((lol, I kinda figured that...not that I doubt you abilities or anything sweatdrop ))

Jordan didn't have time to say goodbye when Maria quickly rushed out, but she muttered goodbye to herself after she had left. Picking up a paint can, she began to ferry them all back up to the top shelf. "They really should think about keeping lighter stuff up on the top," she muttered to herself. When she was bringing up an unopened can of royal blue, which was really heavy, she noticed an old piece of paper laying flattened against the cabinet. Even at the ladder's full height, someone's head would not reach above the shelf, no matter how tall they were, which likely explained why this old piece of paper had been overlooked. She gently peeled it off the top of the cabinet. Floating back to the ground she finished setting the paints back and went to her seat to examine the paper.

((lol, the random kid #'s are getting pretty high...))  

Wolfyofthesky

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:38 pm
(( OMG wolfy where'd your mousy/bunny thing go o.o))  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:15 pm
Spencer tuned his violin and looked over at Michishige and Rock. He got up to go over and noticed Rock appeared familiar. In fact, Spencer had met Rock a few times when their families discussed business negotiations. However Spencer wasn't aware it was him. He walked over and said "hey" to both of them.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Spectrum122

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:15 am
((i need a recap big time man i had making last minute decisions x.0))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games