Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:17 pm
"Yea, we did it." Ami said non-chalantly. "I hope the boys don't get drugged of any kind until i get the potion down their mouths...." Ami sighed. "Hey, I got something for you. Come on." Ami pulled Serrina out the door.

"Hear's the tea" She sat the tea down in front of them. "So drink up!" She eagerly waited.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:24 pm
"Wait, why is that and wha-" She stopped when she was dragged out of the door.

Eragon nodded slowly and slowly drinking the tea, savoring the taste.

Dante took a sip and scrunched up his nose. "Hmm...Needs mroe sugar.." Dante inquired, dumping four spoonfuls of sugar into the tea before gulping it down. "Ah, much better!"  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:24 pm
Kazumi watched as they swollowed the last sips of the 'Tea'

Ami stopped at the room with big black demon writing on it, she opened the doors and reviled a gigantic candle lit room, with two beautifully made dresses hanging in the back of the room, and on the other side, a bubling fountain of liquid. Ami went towards the two dresses. "You were not affected by the narcotics, as I suspected, you were only affected by two narcotics, the boys were affected with all of them." She explained. "Because neko women, are 76% more immune to narcotics than men, we have a stronger immune system." She sighed. "There are two factors to the to the potion accually working. One is the potion, and two...." She trailed off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:36 pm
"Something to do with us wearing those dresses isn't it?" Serrinia asked, sighing. "What do we have to do? We already did it with them, I don't think anything wold affect me if its doing something with Dante, unless if its an orgy.." Serrinia muttered.

Dante clutched his stomache...What...Was going on?...

Eragon was in a smilar state, but groaning as his vision started fading and he felt a sudden need...But...Not for Ami...For...Kazumi?

Dante gave a sudden howl before drooping his head, after a few seconds he raised his head with a seductive smirk on his face. "Heya." He purred, his eyes brightening a little.

Eragon had the exact same reaction, but he was more silent when he momentarily lost concious, but when he raised his head he smiled with more of a gleaming smile, eyes burning with want...  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:59 pm
"So, do you guys need a date for Ami's party tonight?" Kazumi said sitting in the middle between them both.

"We need to do it again with them, I know it sounds crazy, but I't will save them, and the dresses I made cuz I felt like making something sexy for you and me." Ami smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:14 pm
Dante smirked and held Kazumi's arm and slowly kissed his way up. "Yea...Mind if we share?" Dante asked flritasiously.

Eragon copied Dantes motion with her other arm. "Being with twins?"

Serrinia gave a momentary jerk but nodded. "Its for their own good soo....I'll do it.."  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:32 pm
Kazumi smiled suductively. "So, let's get ready shall we?" She both led them upstairs.

"I know how you feel....." Ami sighed "Hey let's get ready for the party, we can help each other." Ami smiled at Serrina.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:28 pm
Dante nodded with a wide smile as he followed Kazumi up stairs in which Eragon followed.

Serrinia smiled and nodded. "Sure..." She grabbed the dress that looked best for her blonde hair and eyes and started to put it on her.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:35 pm
"I knew you would like that one, I custom made that one for you." Ami smiled and put on her dress.....She loved the smell of a perfectly made cotton white dress.....She loved white, it was a raidiant color.....
User Image

(TIME SKIP YAY!)

"You ready to go boys?" Kazumi said in her slim skimpy dress. Smoothing her self down. She rubbed against Eragon and held him by his arm. Now it's MY time, they are going down, TONIGHT!

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:45 pm
Serrinia smiled and finally tied on the last strap, her was very complex but still yet simple, if you can figure out how to put it on! "Well, this is very..Intricate.." She stated, twirling around the room.
User Image

Dante smiled and nodded, in his uniform he had last night.

Eragon purred in anxiety and leaned on his brother as he also had the same clothing, since he could find any other...  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:06 pm
"Let's go boy's!" And they headed over to Ami's house.
She knocked on the door, and a butler appeared and greeted them inside. "Please have a seat, refreshments will be out shortly." And the butler walked away. The room started to fill the room with demons and what looks like Lords and Mistresses, Kings and Queens. Looks like everybody that was important would be here, even human royalty......Kazumi sat and drank a cup of wine beside Eragon and Dante.

Ami was particularly nervous, she would get her new wings, become official royalty, get thousands of gifts that she wouldn't have time to open, Inheiret the demon world, and.........Be introduced to the one she is supposed to marry.....She began to pace. "Oh, this is going to be fun!" She said sarcasticly. "Let's get this over with...." Ans she and Serrina walked down the stairs, to see Eragon and Dante flirting and nipping at Kazumi.......  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:40 am
Serrinia's eyes opened wide at the scene and almost felt her heart stop and break. "Wha-What are they DOING?!" Was the few words she could say since it was the only words she could think right then.

Dante purred and nuzzled Kazumi's neck and smiled to her, not even noticing the two girls staring at him and Eragon...

Eragon chuckled and nipped at her shoulder.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:09 am
Ami went up to Kazumi. "Happy you could make it, where are the other set of bumbling idiots?" Ami smiled.

Kazumi looked a little suprized at Ami's comment. Does she even NOTICE that her guy is with ME and not HER? No, she's playing games, I have to bring it up a notch..... "The idiots I ditched completely, they were boring..." Kazumi said with a sigh. "But, then I found these handsome men lying around, so I picked them up, and now, I suppose, they have taken to me." She grinned at Ami wickedly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:25 am
Serrinia balled her hands into fists as she felt her anger bubble inside, she noticed Ami's actions and quickly caught on, trying to hold her anger inside. "Oh, really? I thought they were some kind of life-sized dolls you keep around because you fantasize about them with you.." Serrinia answered, pretending she didn't care.

Eragon and Dante gave a hiss and took a defensive stance inbetween Kazumi and Serrinia and Ami.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:42 am
"Move or be moved, I am speaking with someone." Ami said plainly.

"Okay guys, that's rude, I know you want me, so badly....But I'm talking, so stand down, just for now." Kazumi put a hand on both Dante and Eragon.

When Kazumi turned away for a slight second Ami sliped Serrina a quick glance and sentence. She whispered: "Make them jelouse, to the point of absolute anger, they are under a spell...." Ami quickly said.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games