Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:45 pm
Amy took Thistle back and waved at Nei. "It was great to see you again, Nei!"

She took Amy over to the pet food area and picked out Thistle's favorite food. Ironically, it was the original kind that Karrie had first given to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:48 pm
*walks into Aqua Springs with Gwee and Velcore following her. The three of them go over to a lounge chair near the smoothie bar. Kits sits down*

*lands on Kits' lap*

*sits next to Kits and sighs* neutral  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:54 pm
Amy had been playing in the pet area when she heard footsteps nearby. She looked up and grinned brightly when she saw Kits, Gwee and Velcore sitting in a lounge chair. She quickly picked up Thistle and walked quickly over next to them.

Thistle squeaked happily when she saw everyone. When Amy put her down, she squeaked up at Kits and Gwee and then went over to Velcore. She nuzzled the side of his face.

"Hi!"

Amy smiled at Thistle and then looked back at Kits. "Kits, you look beautiful! I really like your outfit."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:02 pm
*nuzzles Thistle* Hi Thistle. Hi Amy.

*waves a paw at Amy*

*smiles at Amy* Hi! Thanks! It's just something I found in my closet. I haven't worn it for a while, so I thought I would. 3nodding  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:11 pm
Amy smiled at everyone and pet Velcore and Gwee's heads. "Hi everyone! It's so good to see you. Are you all doing okay?"

Amy looked back at Kits. "Something you just found in the closet? Wow. I should have you look through... well, I don't have a closet, but if you wouldn't mind sometime, you should pick out an outfit for me. You have a really good sense of fashion. What kind of cloth is it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:21 pm
*nods*

I am fine.

Hmmm... that could be fun. ^_^ I wish I had your power, though. Would make getting dressed so much easier. *lifts up the hem of her skirt to look at it* I'm not sure. Some kind of woven material.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:28 pm
Amy smiled at Gwee and Velcore. She leaned over Velcore's head and kissed the top of his head. Then she looked back at Kits' skirt.

"You know, any time you want to change when I'm around, I can use my power to change it for you. You'd just have to concentrate on the outfit you'd want to have on and then I'd concentrate on the cloth you are currently wearing and my power tapping into the image in your mind. It's harder to explain, but I did it once with Kai. I'd have no problem doing that for you if you wanted."

She smiled at Kits and then looked at her skirt again. "Is it alright if I touch the hem? I'd be able to get a good idea of what kind of material it is. If you want to know, that is."

While Amy was concentrating on Kits' skirt, Thistle was lying across Velcore's front paws. She sighed softly and then laid her head down on the ground. A few moments later, her body started to flush, her entire body. The flush grew brighter and turned pink. It didn't fade. She didn't even realize what was going on, though she did feel a little odd.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:35 pm
Hmmm... we'll have to try that sometime, then. Sure, I don't mind if you want to look at it. I can take it off if you want. I'm wearing my swimsuit underneath.

neutral confused surprised eek A-Amy? *reaches his paw out to touch Amy's leg* Something is going on with Thistle.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:42 pm
Amy lightly touched Kits' skirt, being extremely careful with it. It was very soft and light. "It's okay. I can feel it just fine like this. You know, I think it might actually be a silk material. It's not completely silk. It would be too fragile that way. I think it's blended with another thin thread. Do you remember where you got it?"

Amy heard and felt Velcore try to get her attention. She didn't hear any squeaking from Thistle, so she assumed she was just fine. Her eyes did not leave Kits' skirt and she reached out blindly with one of her hands. She lightly pet Velcore's head.

"It's okay Velcore. I'm almost done... This is a really cool skirt. Soft but not easily torn."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:44 pm
Thistle slowly opened her eyes, her body completely pink now, as was her hair. When she blinked her eyes open, they were pink as well. They even glowed slightly.

She looked up at Velcore, feeling much better now, and squeaked happily.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:47 pm
Hmmm... *thinks for a moment* I think I got it at a garage sale. I just thought it was pretty. I bought a few other things that are similar at the same time.

*looks back at Thistle and his eyes widen more* Amy! It is important! Thistle is pink!

*looks down at Thistle* confused Pink?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:56 pm
Amy smiled. "A garage sale? Nice find! You'll have to show me what garage sales you go to. Maybe when we're shopping for the Mermaid Masquerade thing, we can try a few garage sales."

She heard Velcore's nervous voice and her eyes widened. She dropped Kits' skirt in shock. "Pink?"

She forced herself to move, swinging her head around to look at Velcore and then down at a small pink mass in front of him on his paws.

She gasped and quickly moved to kneel on the other side of Thistle. She carefully pet her back. She didn't feel warm.

"Thistle? Are you alright, sweetie?"

Thistle turned her head to look up at Amy and squeaked happily. When she saw the concerned look on her face, though, she tilted her head in confusion. She flicked her tail slightly and nuzzled Amy's other hand.

"We should get her over to the vet! She might not know what to do, but she can check her temp and other things!"

She quickly scooped up Thistle, who squeaked in surprise, and rushed her over to the vet. The vet's eyes widened largely when she saw a pink pony in Amy's arms. Before she could speak, Amy quickly filled her in.

"Thistle just turned pink! This is Thistle! I have no idea what is going on, but can you please check her?!"

The vet blinked and finally broke herself out of her stupor. She nodded, carefully picked up Thistle, and then set her over on a blue cot. She began to check her vitals.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:57 pm
walks into aqua springs  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:06 pm
*starts to follow Amy, but stops when she sees Killa* Hi Killa. Umm... redface *tries not to stare at his clothes... or lack of clothes*

*Velcore and Gwee follow Amy and Thistle over to the pet area. Velcore goes into the exam room with Amy*

*waits outside, having too many unpleasant memories of vet visits*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:13 pm
Amy was watching the vet nervously as she checked Thistle over. When Velcore came in, she knelt down next to him and hugged him around his neck.

Thistle was doing better than anyone else in the room. She was enjoying the extra attention and even rolled on her back a couple times and kicked her feet in the air.

A few minutes later, the vet put the stethescope back around her neck and smiled at Amy and Velcore.

"I think Thistle is fine." She scratched Thistle's belly, who had once again rolled over on her back.

"I have no idea why she is pink, but I also had never seen a unicorn or pegasus before Thistle, let alone a pony that was both. But her vitals are good, Amy. Despite her appearance, nothing is different about her."

Amy sighed in relief and laughed softly. She kissed the side of Velcore's head and then quickly got up and cuddled Thistle closely to her. She reached out one hand to the vet and shook it.

"Thank you so much! I really appreciate this."

The vet laughed and waved her hand in the air after she shook Amy's. "Don't mention it, Amy! It's my job, but we also all love Thistle around here. We want to keep her healthy and happy."

Amy smiled at her and nodded. Then she turned, smiled brightly at Velcore, and knelt down in front of him.

"I think she's alright, Velcore. Thank you so much for getting my attention. You're going to get a big treat tomorrow, yes you are! What's your favorite treat?"

Thistle was grinning happily in Amy's arms and was flapping her wings proudly. She knew she was pink now, having seen her reflection in one of the mirrors in the room. She was quite proud of herself for doing it, though she didn't know how she had! And she loved this attention!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games