Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shard Hozuki

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:43 am
User Image

E l e v e n . H u f f l e p u f f . F i r s t Y e a r
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ █ █ █ ------K a r a D u s k a txxxxxxxxxx

Kara chuckled inwardly, feeling a smile cross her face as she thought about just how confused she really was. "Understand it? Not even a little bit, but isn't that the fun of it? There's so much new to understand!" There were few things Kara loved as much as figuring out the answer to a particularly difficult puzzle, and this new world was going to be the best riddle she could ever have to decipher. She sighed, thinking of just how much she still didn't know and how much she probably never would. It was a sigh of both sadness and joy and it more than likely showed on her face.

ooc: bleh~  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:29 am
User Image
I miss the sound of your voice
And I miss the rush of your skin
And I miss the still of the silence
As you breathe out and I breathe in

Đҕӯʅɑɳ Ƞѻʅӯɳɳ

ChaserSingleHufflepuffSecond YearPureblood

Everything works in your arms

Thinking:{NO!!!!}
With:{Heather, Rose squared, and Nell}

Dhyl nodded dully. What a horrid day it had been! First, he had lost Heather to Chase, then to Dominic, and now his dad was marrying that... that... woman. He dropped his head on the table with a loud THUNK. He sighed into the table, and tried to contain himself.
Wearing

{OoC:}

So come on, get higher, loosen my lips
Faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:54 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Heather flinched as Dhylan's head collided with the table. Poor guy... His dad is marrying some evil lady, and now he's gonna have a headache... she thought, a small frown on the Hufflepuff's face. She sighed, and patted her friend's back. She figured he thought his world was collapsing all around him. As the sorting continued on, Heather sat quietly, waiting for the feast to begin. She wasn't all that hungry, but still.

Wearing
{OOC:}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:10 pm
Don't wake me 'cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon

Newlyn Tara Vass, Blood Traitor, Hufflepuff First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Happy
Thoughts: Hufflepuff!
With: Other Hufflepuffs

Newlyn couldn't help but beam happily as she made her way to the Hufflepuff table, the hat's announcement ringing in her ears. Her father would be furious, of course. He hated Hufflepuffs. Not because many Hufflepuffs were muggleborns, but because he thought the house was weak. She didn't really care. He was far away, he couldn't get to her here! She took a seat beside Kara, who was in Hufflepuff too, apparently. What luck she was having today! She gave her friend and now housemate a quiet greeting. "Hi, Kara."

"Responsibility is the price of freedom."

Where everyone you know never leaves too soon

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:15 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall ~ Hufflepuff Table

Chloe let out a sigh of relief when the sorting hat placed her in Hufflepuff. She hoped off the stool and walked over to the Hufflepuff table with a smile on her face. She had nothing to worry about now that she wasn't going to be placed in Slytherin. Taking a seat at the table Chloe was really to get to know some other students in her house. Although she still was a little bit worried about what others would think about her.

'At least I'm not in Slytherin.' Chloe thought as she looking over at the others at her table. Chloe took a deep breath before speaking as she tried to fight her shyness with others. "Hello." she spoke shyly. It was the best she could muster at this time but she would open up eventually. All she had to do was get used to being around others and learning that she was meant to be part of the Hufflepuff house.

With: Other Hufflepuffs

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:21 pm
User Image
Singing my silent song of misery.
This monster lies trapped in my own nightmare.
'He' is a tyrant.
I let our a plea,
Why did you have to leave me all alone?

~Roseann Lutrick~
Single ~ Hufflepuff ~ First Year ~ Unknown Blood ~ Circus Monster

Rose looked at the newest girl and smiled softly. "Hello, I'm Rose." She tried to get the attention to someone else, as she thought only Heather could help him.

[[OOC: ]]

Bound to sing for them, a worthless monster.
I never see them.
I despise them so.
Lying so useless they start to holler,
"Hey! Get up, you worthless Circus Monster!"

MixBreedBecky

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:52 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

Chloe had no idea what was wrong with the one guy in the group. Though she figured it was none of her business so she wasn't going to ask about it. However her attention was soon taken from the boy to a seemingly nice girl. She said her name was Rose... "I'm Chloe." she replied to the girl who she remembered was also a first year.

"You're a first year too right?" Chloe asked. "I remember seeing you go up to get sorted a while before Me." she added calmly as she realized it wasn't as hard as she thought to talk to someone. Rose seemed like someone she could get along with throughout her time at Hogwarts and thereafter.

With: Other Hufflepuffs... Rose mostly

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:16 pm
User Image
'He' is a tyrant.
I let our a plea,

~Roseann Lutrick~

Rose smiled more and nodded. "Yeah, I'm a first year. It's nice to meet you Chloe." She said and put out her hand, for a hand shake. She looked very kind and happy. She liked this new girl, they were probably going to be good friends.

I never see them.
I despise them so.

MixBreedBecky

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:06 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

Chloe couldn't help but smile at the new girl she had met. Rose sure was great. She wondered if the other Hufflepuffs were as nice as Rose was. Chances were they might be if they were all in the same house that meant they all had something in common. Just like the sorting hat said 'they were loyal and true'.

"It's nice to meet you too Rose." Chloe replied before taking the girls hand. She was excited for what was in store, especially the classes they would be taking that was the most exciting part for her. Chloe couldn't wait for classes to start and to get learning. Then she'd have a real reason to hit the books and live in the library.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:25 pm
User Image
'He' is a tyrant.
I let our a plea,

~Roseann Lutrick~

Rose hoped that they were soon going too their dorm rooms, she missed her violin. She smiled at her new friend and the took a apple and bit into it. Once she swallowed she put it on her plate. "So, how are you today? Has it been okay for you?" She asked and smiled at him, looking slightly worried.

I never see them.
I despise them so.

MixBreedBecky

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:12 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

Ariana's eyes drifted onto the blonde boy who sat across from her. "Hi Steele," she said sweetly, giving him an innocent smile. When Katrina announced her new song, Ariana smiled widely at the girl. "'Kay!" Oh, the music club. It was the funnest, most laid back, amazing club ever, at least in Ariana's opinion. The best part? She and Katrina created it and made all their friends join! The Hufflepuff also wrote a song herself; however, it was not finished. It probably wasn't nearly as good as Katrina's either if her new song sounded anything like her old one. Her head flew around as she heard a loud thud. In her sight was one of the Hufflepuff chasers, Dhylan! "Are you alright?!" she asked, letting go of her girlfriend's hand as she gave the second year all of her attention.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:25 pm
User ImageGale "Anne" O'Brian
|  Muggle Born  | First Year Hufflepuff | Irish Ginger  |
███████████████████████████████

Mood: Excited Confused
Company: Kara and many other hufflepuffs
Crush: n/a

Gale giggled at Kara's answer and nodded with agreement,"I guess that is true you can't have fun without a bit of a challenge." Gale smiled again as she watched the sorting to see if any newcomers where also in her new house. The the freckled red head turned to look back at Kara and smiled again,"So were are you from?" Gale's thick accent automatically showed she was an Irish girl and defiantly a farming Irish girl at that.

OutfitSong

███████████████████████████████
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shard Hozuki

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:49 am
User Image

E l e v e n . H u f f l e p u f f . F i r s t Y e a r
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ █ █ █ ------K a r a D u s k a txxxxxxxxxx

Kara watched as Newlyn walked over to her table, apparently as a new Hufflepuff as well. The look on her face told Kara all she needed to know about her friend's feelings on the matter. She was clearly overjoyed. "You got into Hufflepuff, too Newlyn?" Kara was just as excited as she imagined Newlyn to be, this day was turning out to be nearly perfect, apart from the minor accidents she had been having and those paled in comparison to the positive things happening to her. Just then, she realized she had completely neglected to answer Gale's question. "Oh! Well I was born in Scotland, but I haven't lived there in years. I've been in England for the most part. This is Newlyn, by the way." She gestured back to the other girl who had joined them. "Newlyn, this is Gale. She's a first year too."

ooc: bleh~  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:18 am
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

Chloe decided it was better to eat some other on her first night there. This surprisingly wasn’t hard when there was everything you could imagine. "I'm good I guess... I was a little nervous about what house I would be placed in." she told Rose. Of course now she didn't need to worry about that anymore, just in time to start worrying about her grades.

"Other than that the trip here was great and I'm excited to be here." Chloe added with a faint smile. "Was the trip getting here alright for you as well?" she asked glancing around the room at all the excited students who were glad to be back again this year as well as those who were new to school.

User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:30 am
Don't wake me 'cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon

Newlyn Tara Vass, Blood Traitor, Hufflepuff First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Happy
Thoughts: Another redhead...
With: Kara and gale

Newlyn was still beaming. "Yep. Nice to meet you, Gale." she greeted the redhead. There certainly were a lot of gingers around. Odd, she'd thought red hair wasn't very common. Apparently it was at Hogwarts. She tucked a stray lock of dark brown hair behind her ear. She suddenly realized she was starving. I hope the feast starts soon, she thought. There certainly were a lot of students being sorted. She continue to sit patiently, content to wait, since she was among friends and this had been a very good day. She almost didn't want it to end. Then she thought of her sisters and felt a pang of homesickness. Well, sort of. She didn't miss her home and her father, but she did miss Elsie and Morven. She'd have to write to them some time this week and tell them all about Hogwarts, she decided.

"Responsibility is the price of freedom."

Where everyone you know never leaves too soon

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games