Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:03 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}First Year

Theo watched in some amusement as Ronna herself had began to go on a tirade. It wasn't surprising to him at all, because she seemed to come off as having a quick triggered temper. Theo was glad that his temper only ever shown itself on the pitch. Outside of the pitch, he was a relatively calm person.

As Ronna went on, more and more people had intervened and conflicted what she was saying, and Theo just sat there with Alexandria next to him, shaking his head. Of all people that had to say something like this, it had to be Ronna, the girl that claimed she was already in the deep end with the captains, intervening most rudely now. She even grabbed Crash for whatever reason, but she still did it. This had been getting out of hand and all Theo could do was watch with considerable amount of displeasure...and some amusement as well if it were possible. And soon enough, all he thought of was leaving. He turned to Alex, looking at her.

"Hey, you want to get out of here? Or do you want to stay for more crazy, overemotional antics?" he asked her over all the voices, completely willing to stay if she had wanted, but he also really wanted to leave. He couldn't believe how ridiculous this had started to get. And as he said it, Professor Steele seemed to put the argument down faster than it started. Theo, sighing, as he watched Veronica be told to go to the Professors office. 'She brought it on herself' he thought to himself, still shaking his head.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:06 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Gryffindor common room

David watched as the rest of the house flooded in. When Keith and Sean came in and started talking about how Quidditch was a stupid reason for the house to be fighting with each other he was silent. Logically David would have said that they were insane to think that especially coming from Keith. For once he would gladly say they were right… ‘None of us have been acting very noble at all… or very courageous…’ he thought. Truth was they were taking the coward’s way out of things blaming others and holding things against each other.

Then Luke had a typical outburst or so it seemed. However he took it one step further ripping off his robe and tie and burning them. He talked about how they were no better than snakes… Was that true? ‘Are we no better than Slytherin…?’ David thought. He couldn’t… no he wouldn’t believe they were that bad if not worse off than Slytherin house. Then again they seemed to be a better team than Gryffindor was acting or so it seemed.

It wasn’t until the fire was ignited that Remy spoke up. She let the secret out which meant even Leonette knew the truth. David couldn’t hide it anymore but he knew why she tried out. He was partly the reason why she did. He looked to Ronna who spoke next followed by Minn. Truth was this wasn’t about just Quidditch this was about the house as a whole. “The point is its true… I didn’t want to admit it but… we haven’t been acting like we should. During our first year we were all told that for the next seven years our house would be our family. Now sure families disagree, argue, sometimes even fight but at the end of the day they make up and move on. We need to start forgiving each other and moving on from the past.” He told them honestly as he stood up. For those who were willing to listen David hoped they’d get what he was saying.

Once David had spoke it seemed Professor Steele was going to put a stop to it. He wasn't going to argue after all he was head of the house. Hopefully everyone could move pasted this...

With: Fellow Gryffindors

Wearing: Uniform

OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Uniform]
Company: Fellow Gryffindor House

➳ ➳ ➳

And the head of our house is here... of course.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna bit her lip and turned to see Professor Steele. The biting of her lip kept her from the string of curses that she was very tempted to let out. She usually was observant, it was unlike her to miss something important like, oh, the head of Gryffindor House was present at the meeting. Of course, he had been staying out of Gryffindor business so much, at least in Ronna's opinion, that it wasn't surprising she wouldn't have thought he would have been here. Her eyes were a bit wide with surprise as she noted Professor Steele and was directly called out by him.

If her father got an owl about her speaking out like this she was pretty sure he was going to kill her. She took a deep breath, forced herself to hold her head high, and said, "Yes, of course, Professor." She didn't bother to add, that honestly, she thought for some it was too late to mend the damage that had already been done. Some of the people that needed to do the apologizing were Elli, and she could see that happening about as soon as Hell froze over.

Clenching her fists, angry at herself, Ronna bowed out of the portrait hole. She wondered if Crash had seen Professor Steele and that was why he had told her to shut-up?

User Image

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:19 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Gryffindor common room

Leonette listened to all the words being thrown around. She’d admit what she first walked on the pitch everything seemed fine. It wasn’t until spots were given out that everyone was so dissatisfied with the outcome. She didn’t understand why but knew it had a lot to do with Remy. Thanks to Keith and Sean it got Remy to explain what happened last year. It didn’t matter to Leonette much if at all she wasn’t around when it happened so she didn’t care.

Listening to everyone else Leonette rolled her eyes at Luke and first year David’s antics. It was ridiculous how they were acting. She sat silently on her cousin’s lap until he wanted to say something. Getting off of him so he could stand and speak, she wondered what he was going to say. As he spoke Leonette believed his words. They needed to be a family and even though families fought they still needed to forgive.

Turning her attention to Professor Steele Leonette was glad that he’d stopped Ronna. Sure she was a friend but she was going too far blaming others. It seemed like everything would probably go back to normal. “I for one have had enough excitement for one day I have to go get everything in order for my class in less than an hour.” She told David before heading upstairs to get her things for her next class. Hopefully her class wouldn’t be to over the top exciting today.

(Exit Scene)

With: Fellow Gryffindors

Wearing: Uniform

OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:45 pm
User Image

User Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Chaser ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

۩I love this гєς๏г๔ baby, but I can't see รҭгคเﻮђҭ anymore.۩ 
                                                            ۩Just ∂คภςє, Gonna be ๏кคұ.۩

Elli listened quietly to the entire conversation, not speaking a word. She agreed wholeheartedly with Keith and Sean. The only thing was she had been saying this for awhile, but no one ever seemed to listen to her, prefect and captain, or not. She was just the silly red head (now brunette). She supposed she'd brought that on herself though by acting like a hotheaded b***h her first year. She was 15 now though. She wasn't a silly child anymore. She kept her mouth shut as Theo addressed her and then Remy and it continued on. To her it seemed everyone was beginning to agree that things needed to change and trying to get along....

And then Veronica Kiss had to speak up and try and start a fight. Honestly what did the girl think she was doing? Did she want to start another fight? Did she want them all to be continuously at each other's throats? Elli pushed her rage down though and as the professor left with highly viscous girl, Elli finally stepped out of her boyfriend's protective arms and climbed up onto a table to be seen by everyone. She looked out at them for awhile, trying to figure out what she was trying to say.

"Look... I realize a lot of you don't like me, and I'm not going to try and make you like me, because it's not something that I can make happen. But I want you all to know, I hold no grudges and I don't hate any of you. I don't even hate you Remy." Teal eyes flicked the girl she had considered her best friend at one point in time. "More than anything I'm disappointed in what you did, but I understand why you did it, and I'm not mad at you for it. I forgave you moments after you stormed out of the professor's office last year. The only reason I didn't put you on my team is because even though I forgave you, I don't trust you, and I can't have people I don't trust on the team. I'm sorry."

Her eyes cast out over the rest of the crowd, thinking over her words carefully. "We can't continue wanting to rip eachother's throats out at the littlest things. I don't know much about how family is supposed to work, never had very good of one myself, but that's why I came to Hogwarts. I expected to find a family here, and all we do is fight. I can't stand it, and I know you guys can't either. All I have to say is that... the past is in the past, and we can't change that. It's better for us to forgive, and move on. If Remy can gain my trust and respect back, which I know she can, she's already on her way to it, then I think our entire house can learn to love each other.... even our crazy black-sheep Nalson."

Licking her lips, she shrugged. She didn't know what else to say. "We're lions guys. We're the king of the jungle, and we better be damn proud of that name. We better live up to that name. If all we can do is bicker and fight.... there is no wonder we don't win the house cup or quidditch cup. I realize I'm just a girl that most of you apparently hold very little respect for, but I'm not a bad leader, if everyone would just hear me out. I'm sorry I made any of you hate me, and I'm sorry that some people weren't granted a spot on my team, but this house is still my house and love me or hate me, you're gonna have to put up with me, so I guess... you can all decide which path is easier."

With that, the teen stepped down from the table and slid through the crowd rather quickly. She had a certain black-sheep to find and bring back to his house. He hated the entirety of the house, she knew that, but he was a Gryffindor and she could see it just from his speech. She just had to prove that to him.

OOC: ...

۩I can't гє๓є๓๒єг, but it's alright, I'm คใгเﻮђҭ.۩ 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:55 pm
User Image
User Image

GryffindorThird YearSingleReserve Keeper

Minn watched Ronna grab Crash and whisper something at him, then the girl turned to face Minn once more. She wanted to respond, but had barely gotten an inhale in before Steele stepped in. Green eyes went perfectly round in surprise at his words. He said it was OVER. The man hadn't given any wiggle room whatsoever. If anyone wanted to discuss anything about this, they had to talk to Professor Steele. Theo and David both spoke up, then Leo, but Minn still felt she had failed her friend. Ronna had gotten in trouble, all because Minn chose to speak up.

Green eyes flicked front and center as Elli began to speak, the third year listening carefully to her words. Elli had forgiven Remy, but didn't trust her, which was understandable. Elli gave a rally cry, a pep talk, and Minn suddenly was glad she was a member of the Lions. She wiped a few tears from her eyes, still feeling rather... un-Minn-like. Maybe she could find someone to talk to herself.

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Uniform]
Company: Fellow Gryffindor House

➳ ➳ ➳

Pretty sure I'm looking like the bad guy in this, but Elli needs a dictionary.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna paused at the portrait to hear Elli's speech and had to hold in the laugh she felt coming at hearing the girls words. Part of forgiving someone was opening yourself up to be hurt by them a second time, Elli might have thought she had 'forgiven' Remy but she was a far way from it. Considering, Ronna was being ushered into the head of Gryfindor's office and already looking like a trouble maker because she merely spoke the truth and was quite tempted to give a rebuttal to Elli's response, she figured it was best to remain mum on the issue like Crash had suggested in earlier.

"And she still misses the point I make," Ronna muttered under her breath as she led the way out of the portrait glancing over her shoulder to see if Professor Steele was with her. It was so stupid: Elli could say the dumbest things and get away with it and Ronna could make a point, even though it was done a bit hot headed (not that Elli's points weren't hot headed all the time) but Ronna was the one who had to be held responsible for her words. Maybe Elli's differing opinion was the popular one and that was the reason Ronna was in trouble? Politics... go figure.

User Image

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria looked up when Theo sat down next to her. The girl refrained from giving him a smile, for there was no reason to do so. "No clue," she admitted. The first year has heard rumours from older students talking about all the Quidditch drama, but the whole house wouldn't be involved in that, would it? At that moment, the Alvern twins walked in. Sure, Alex was a fan of their star Quidditch player of a father, but that didn't mean she was eager to listen to some speech they prepared which really did involve Quidditch. I knew I should've skipped this, she thought with a roll of her eyes. The girl wasn't involved with any of the drama. She didn't understand why she had to be here. Once the blonds stopped speaking, many of the house members broke out in an argument. Alexandria sighed once again, eying Theo every time he spoke. I really should've skipped, she thought, placing her elbow on her lap and her chin in her palm. After Veronica was called by Professor Steele, Theo suggest the two of them leave. "Yeah, let's get out of here," he responded before standing up from the couch. Since the Head of House was gone, Alex figured no one would really care too much whether two first years stayed or not.

RedEagleEye007

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: Exit to Ground Floor Corridor))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:38 pm
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy walked into the Common Room after the first Gryffindor game of the season. It had ended in a rather harsh loss for the Lions, which is specifically why the girl was here. Every other time they had ever lost, Remy would find somewhere to mope and think, but this time, she had someone in specific she needed to talk to. Gold eyes glanced around, searching for the new Captain. Hopefully Elli would be willing to talk.

{OoC: Starting a new scene!!}
User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:25 pm
User Image

User Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Chaser ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

۩I love this гєς๏г๔ baby, but I can't see รҭгคเﻮђҭ anymore.۩ 

Elli walked into the common room. Tossed over one of her shoulders was her bag full of quidditch stuff, an undetectable extension charm placed on it by her sister, and her hair was still tied up in a messy bun from the game. She barely even noticed the older girl as she made her way towards the girl's dormitory stairs.

She was upset about the game. She had been hoping to prove something and win the first game as captain, but hell it wasn't her fault, or anyone else's on the team. Shina was an amazing seeker and that was that. Shina had caught the snitch first. They'd win their next game, and if they didn't, well they were all playing their best and having fun. That was the real point after all wasn't it?

۩I can't гє๓є๓๒єг, but it's alright, I'm คใгเﻮђҭ.۩ 

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:00 pm
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,

User Image

User Image
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy looked up when she heard someone walk by, headed for the dormitories. "ELLI!" With her honed reflexes, the older teen darted to the stairs and looked at the current captain. Her gold eyes were wide, full of vibrant emotion. "I-I wanted to congratulate you. You guys did great today, even if you didn't win. I'm sure you can win next time, with a little more practice. I.... I also wanted to give you something..." She looked a bit guilty, then slipped a small glass box from her pocket, before offering it to her friend. Hopefully Elli would like the gift. The necklace had been given to her after her first game as Captain, and she wanted to hand it down to the next in line. Hopefully it would grant Elli the luck Remy had never received. It wasn't like the werewolf needed it any longer.

{OoC:}
User Image
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
Yeah,oh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:42 pm
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,

User Image

User Image
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy walked into the Common Room, exhausted after so much cheering. Lord. If just cheering was costing her energy this much, she had to wonder how much activity she'd lost since she had stopped playing Quidditch. The almost eighteen year old plopped in a chair, noting her textbook pile was still there from the night prior. Ugh. NEWTs were kicking her arse. She idly thumbed through her Potions book, sighing. At least she'd pass that one... probably.

{OoC: New Scene, immediately after Hufflepuff/Gryffindor game.}

User Image
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
Yeah,oh

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:31 am
User Image
It may sound absurd but don't be naïve
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed but won’t you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
And it's not easy to be me

User Image

Jacob trudged in, feeling hollowed out. He wasn't sure what to feel, not at the moment. He eyed the staircase going up to the dorms, and shook his head, deciding to instead slump into the nearest couch. Just what was wrong with him, anyway? Was it just the game? He shook his head, not thinking it was. He was fifteen now, and he didn't feel it. He felt like he was fourteen, and wondered if the other people affected by the coma felt the same way. But even that wasn't it. He dragged his hands over his face, knowing that whatever it was...

And there it was. It wasn't just one thing. It was a multitude of things, pressing in on him from all sides, and he felt like suffocating. His brother's issues, his team's continued misfortunes, all the trouble at the start of the season, hell, even in his family he only had his father and brother left, as his father's family had never spoken to them since Garret's banishment from the house at sixteen. He'd only found that out from asking once when he was younger about his grandparents he'd never seen. Even his mother... He felt tears prickle his eyelids and he tried to shove that away. She'd died this time last year, hadn't she? He couldn't even say farewell to her, and then she was gone, and Jacob hadn't even known she was sick. He threw his broom away from him onto the floor. He'd never been one to control his temper, and right now, the one he was most angry at was himself. Everything felt so wrong this year, and he couldn't fix any of it.

----------------------------------
State: Depressed
----------------------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me

Socks

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:43 am
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,

User Image

User Image
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy stared down at the book, memorizing facts. Though, it wasn't long before she caught scent of another person near. Gold eyes looked up to see Jacob Drage sitting curled in a chair. She next noticed his thrown broom, then sighed. She closed the textbook and set it aside. She stood and walked to his side, then crouched down, resting her arms, then chin on the armrest. Jacob, you did good this season. Sure, you didn't win any, but hell, you have a few more years to try. Remember, you're still a really amazing guy, even if Quidditch doesn't go in your favor. Trust me, losing Quidditch isn't the en of the world." A soft smile was there, a warm, gentle look in her gold eyes. Jacob seemed horribly upset, but she hated seeing him down, so she hoped he'd open up and tell her what the heck was running through his head. He hadn't seemed very happy all year, now she thought of it. She gave a soft sigh, still looking at the boy and waiting for a response.

Diamond Wales

User Image
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
Yeah,oh

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games