Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:43 pm
User Image Naoki shurgged and just ushered Hana on the bus, figuring she must not have heard her or something. She climbed aboard after and did a quick head count, suddenly realizing that they were missing one. Who--? And Naoki remembered that their number had been decreased by one... permanently.

"Tch."

She wiped hot tears on her sleeve as they fell, while waiting for Sirena to start up the engine so they could leave this place and its memories behind.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:55 am
User Image

I was in a daze I began to answer Naoki. " I'm fine, " But before I could finish I found myself on the bus in a seat next to Ryuu only being able to stare at the back of the seat in front of me. I began to think to myself. I don't blame Koji for being mad at me, I don't blame Naoki not understanding my thinking about the future, but...but I really want to know who's to blame for this mess in the first place.

I began to lean back in my seat and try and sleep I began to dream about how the undead came about, I was about to see how they could be stopped when Rikka's face came to mind. Only it wasn't the Rikka we knew. It was an undead version of the little girl, her blank eyes, her bloody tangled hair, her greenish colored hands coming for my throat, and her biting into my hand.

I raised my head up almost screaming. I woke up because I actually felt something bitting me. It was Nana trying to wake me up from my nightmare.

I sighed heavily tring to regain my composure. I looked at the little cat with a look of annoyance and joy. " Thanks Nana, but next time jump on my stomach or something like that ok. "

I looked up only to see everyone staring at me.I began to turn red. " What? Did I really scream during that? "

Mizukie_Hibachi

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:42 pm
User ImageSirena reached out for the engine as she heard Hana scream "During what? But, uh, yeah you did scream." Sirena continued reaching out for engine and turn it on. They started moving... Sirena forgot again where they should head as a Rikka in her mind pop up with a smiley face with words "Mall..." Sirena's eyes widened as she head to the mall.

Rikka...Rikka?!

Sis Sire? You found me! Tehee!

R-Rikka? Is that you?
Reaching out her hands in her mind, Sirena hugged Rikka.

Sis Sire. You are in heaven right now. Im impressed you can see it while being in a normal state. But...Sis Sire, I can't stay longer. You may want to see your sister. Sis Soli.

I-I can see her?! I do want...I beg you Rikka.

Tehee. I'll do as you please, since this is rarely for everyone to see me.
As Rikka fade away another person appear.

S-Solina? Soli?...

Sirena? Is that you?
Running to each other and hugging didn't took so long. Sirena let go of Solina and slapped her.

Why did you leave me so early?! When we only had a childhood?! Why?! You...You know you are the only one I had. Then you died... This cataclysm began and nobody stayed...Rikka died so young...But why you left me?!!!

I....tried to protect you...
Sirena's eyes widened as she was staring at the road once again. She missed her chance to know the reason.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:33 pm
User Image
Jade

♀ ♀ ♀

It was hopeless really.

As Jade trailed behind the small group of humans, not nearly at the speed of the bus, but when one knows where the horse travels, you really don't have to ask for a ride. It accrued to her long ago that things might go smoother if she were to make contact. But there just wasn't enough facts to suggest giving up her position would be beneficial in anyway. Besides one of them had already met their fate in death, how long before the others soon followed.

No.
She would keep an eye on these would be survives.

π = 3.14

Chief Sankofa
Crew

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:11 pm
User Image

*Miss Anasako looked out the bus's window and glanced back at the hotel quickly before, turning around and looking down in her lap. She was sad that it had to be the little girl who departed from them recently. But they werent out of the war zone yet and thats what everyone on the bus had to continually remind themselves about....once everyone understood they could not let emotion get the best of them right now only then would their survival chances increase!*

*She sighed and looked around the bus at everyone*

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:47 pm
User ImageA few minutes have passed and the survivors found themselves at the edge of a bloody carpark of the city mall. Cars were either folded due to impact or on fire. Beneath some of the vehicles were crushed bodies, unknown whether they were rammed alive or dead.

Koji stepped out of the bus 1st and surveyed the area. On the corner of his eye were a handful of undead mindlessly walking in circles near the front doors of the building. "This place is awefully quiet for a mall. I expected more people than this.."  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:01 pm
User ImageAs the bus stopped Ryuu looked around as he stepped off the bus"There might be some of them in or under the cars, just hope there arn't many inside if any. Then again if there are any other people in there we'll still have to be careful;, not sure they're the friendly type"Ryuu said.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image

"I don't like this," Naoki said muttered quietly as she hopped off the bus. "It screams ambush to me... But I doubt they're that smart..."

She looked around the perimeter and saw that the undead were scattered, few, and far between. They could make it out of here easily enough, but something sure smelled fishy. Naoki found it extremely suspicious, and she had a nagging feeling at the pit of her stomach that things wouldn't stay this way for long...

"Well, go on, Koji... Lead the way."  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:27 pm
User Image

*Miss Anasako stepped out of the bus and walked next to Koji.*
Well....we wont know how deserted this place is for sure until we get on the inside!!
*Folds her arms and takes a deep breath* God...I cant wait till we get out of this place..

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:27 pm
User Image

I came out of the bus in my new outfit. " You and me both Hiatay. I've got a bad felling about this place, It's almost as bad as that Syco Path from before. Only this time I'm not throwing up because of it.I do not know why but I guess I have grown out of it. But I can sure tell you there aren't many sain people in there. There are a few but we might not make in time to save them, "

I turned towards the building looking out towards all of the undead swarming around like blind flies drawn to anylittle noise they hear. I looked at the ground and saw a bag of cans and smiled really big. " I think carring a couple of these in our hands might come in handy don't you? "

I lifted one can out of the bag, it was a still filled soda can. " Watch and learn. " I throw the soda can and as it hit the ground it opened up and started to spew out making noise away from us. the undead began to move towards the hissing and thumping of the can.

I began to speak Telepathically to everyone. Everyone take three or four cans each, If you get thrusty drink up but if your in a tight spot chunk the things against the walls and get them to spewing, they make enough of a distraction to keep the undead from knowing we're here.

" Let's move while we've got the chance. " I began to run towards the laoding dock like Koji had discribes earlier.

Mizukie_Hibachi

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:52 pm
User Image

*Says in a moderate but pushy tone*
Come on!! you guys heard the lady lets go!!!! *grabs a few cans and tosses them in my back pack before running towards the loading dock with Hana*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:39 pm
User Image

*Redeem followed out of the bus behind Anasako, but seeing as she was about to willing run behind the girl they called Hana, Redeem grabbed her by the arm and pulled her to the side away from the others and gave her a stern look*

*Sighing heavily with frustration, he kept his eyes fixed on hers and then questioned*
Hey!! Whats up with you!!? the Anasako i knew would think things through first before following after a complete stranger!! *his eyes narrowed and his grip got firmer*
What the hell are you hoping to accomplish deceiving these people like your some ordinary school teacher who relies on others to protect her!!! *noticing his voice amplifying a bit Redeem gritted his teeth and hissed*

Who are you?

hatukiri

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:54 pm
User Image

*Looking at you stunned by how forceful your being pulls my arm away from you and gives you a sour look* what right do you have putting your hands on me? And whiles were on the subject of deceiving people, you have yet to tell me or anyone else whats your true purpose of being here!! and Pleeeease Spare me the BS about you being here to save us!!! *glares at you and grins* Ive been in many predicaments similar to this one too many times in the past....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:21 pm
User ImageRyuu looked around as he started too move forward to the mall but noticed they were short a person other than Rikka."Miss Anasako where are you?"Ryuu said out not too loudso if she was near by she could hear.  

Heart of Madness

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:28 pm
User Image

*pulls the rest of herself away from Redeem and gives him another glare before changing her expression to a smile and walking away from the rear of the bus towards Ryuu giving him a warm smile*

Im alright ^^ i was just checking the back of the bus, i thought i heard something fall when we were driving, but everything seems fine!!

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff