Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:15 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James Ignored San's gest and laughed at Manfread's display, and was happy to see Akane had grown as well. "I'll take one of those later spars Manfread. I think you will soon be ready to play with the big boys. You and Akane both. Though I doubt either of you want a piece of Alvard at long range."

James spoke to Sanshi through the Bonds Golem

we have a fine group here San. Another big mission and they will be like me.Shooting from Genin to Jounin in no time.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:24 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

I know right! The kids are gonna be big in no time. We gotta stay sharp, less they start beating us...

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"The Strongest Among you, May not Wear a Crown"

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:37 pm
A slight rumble reached the Kazekages Office from the Dojo, it seemed Howaido was gonna break the place apart with his five clone spar. He was using high level techniques from Iwagakure no Taijutsu and Kaiser Fist, it was a wonder the place was standing still. Good thing everyone was at the office or someone mightve gotten hurt.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:00 pm
User ImageXXXXXXA k a n eXH a k u r a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxGeninxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Classxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

↯↙↙XXI Will Become a L E G E N D
XXI Will Defeat My E N E M I E SXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Akane looked over at Manfread when San said they should spar after the mission briefing, Akane began to grow a grin once more, this would be fun. No matter who would win, they would both gain experience, and Akane would become one step closer to his goal. When Akane described the automaton Akane chuckled, yeah that was about it. But they also had a controller somewhere and they needed to find him... or her... He looked at James and smiled "Thanks James, but I think I'm well on my way to controlling all feat's of the battlefield." He said but then felt a rumble under his feet. Akane raised an eyebrow "What was that?" he asked

Chakra Lvl :: 290c
Jutsu Used :: 0
Experience [AC] :: 004,300

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:03 pm
A few more rather large rumbles came as the building shook drastically then silenced. The rumbles left as quick as they came, what was going on?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:04 pm
Huffing and puffing from lugging his large metal puppet up the stairs Alphonse finally made it to the kazekage's office. "Kazekage sempai!!!! I got my puppet." Letting out a large sigh Al dropped the puppet with a large THUNK!  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:06 pm
“I don't want a piece of anyone at long range,” Manfread sneered, “I want the whole think at close quarters! But if you'll spar with me later I'm up for it, however Akane comes first.”
With the sudden rumble and sounds of destruction a wave of jealousy passed over Manfread, someone was either having lots of fun sparing or the village was under attack.
“I wanna have fun like that! Who's the a** who left us out? Why would the do something soo cruel?” Manfread suddenly said barely able to control his urge to run over to where the fighting was and join in himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:15 pm
Howaido staggered into the office as the effects of his armor wore off that had kept him training this long and hard. He dropped an empty water bottle into the trash bin as he sat on the couch and literally melted off. His body felt like mush,"I just mastered.... Iwa...gakure.... no... Tai... ju... tsu... and... Kai... ser... Fist.... in... one.... day..... Aaaaaaahhhhh......." Howaido melted onto the floor like a puddle of water, or a limp noodle. "Some.... one.... might... wanna.... fix the uh.... the dojo...." Howaido spoke everything between breaths or maybe heavy sighs, it was hard to tell he was under so much stress physically right now.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:21 pm
|xxGeninxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Classxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

Akane smiled at Manfread, this would indeed be fun... as the rumbles continued Akane was beginning to wonder what that really was! Was it another riot?! Go damn! No... Wait... it was to fast, it ended as fast as it started. It sounded like it wasn't to far away either. Akane walked to the window and opened it looking out to the dojo a far ways away, seeing it rumble and shake "It's coming from the dojo it looks..." He then heard the sound of metal hitting the ground then someone saying 'Puppet'. Instantly, Akane seized, he turned around to see another puppet user "Ah! Hello, Welcome!" He ran over looking at the puppet. It was huge! "What a puppet, completely metal, seems pretty solid too!! It's good to see more Puppet users in Sunagakure now" he said with a happy smile, fascinated buy the puppet "You now the summoning and unsummoning techniques? It's a lot easier then lugging it around" He said still analyzing the puppet. He had no idea what it could do, and the unknown fascinated Akane more then anything... which was why he wanted to get his hands on one of those Automatons. He barely noticed Howiado who was exhausted and began to stink up the room with a thick plume of sweat.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:35 pm
Alphonse looked up to the puppet user "U-uh thank you. My name is Alphonse Ranton Elric nice to meet you." Al put out his hand for a hand shake "And I actually just got my puppet I don't know anything about them to be completely honest." Alphonse laughed and scratched his head with his free hand. "I'm looking for someone to show me some of the ropes around puppets."  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:44 pm

Akane stood up, once finished looking at the puppet, taking his attention to the user. He put out his hand to shake it, as he did a stitchmark on his wrist became visible a bit "My names Akane Hakura, it's a pleasure to meet you Alphonse." he looked down at the puppet nodding to him as he spoke. He then looked up at Al "So you just got him? Interesting..." Akane was going to go on a mission soon. He couldn't stay, he had to go to Port City with everyone else... Not to mention the spar with Manfread "Well, I could teach you some of the basics then leave you with some of my personal study's and tools, I'm going on a mission soon, and a spar is waiting... so I'll make a Shadow Clone and he'll Help you, that is, if you want" He said then pulling his hand back scratching the side of his head with his index finger "I'm only a Genin, but right now I'm the most active Kugutsu user in Sunagakure... All the rest are retired or messed up by performing puppet implants on themselves..." He said stating a fact that was now, pretty normal... Kugutsu users all around the world were now changing themselves into puppets... Would Akane ever do that?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:47 pm
"Really!" Alphonse was always taught better with someone guiding him. "That would be fantastic!" Al quickly pulled his puppet back up onto his back and with an "Oof," he was ready to head out and train.  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:48 pm
Manfread looked at the shinobi that was now a puddle of goop, then over at the kid with the new puppet. He recognized the styles of taijutsu mentioned since he was able to use body of stone himself and had seen James use the kaiser fist. Unlatching his sword he let it fall to the ground behind him and sink in about a foot. He leaned back on his improvised leaning post and looked back at the puppet.
“Well, if you like that kinda think I guess its cool,” Manfread said watching Akane analyze the contraption, “But I'm more of a do it with your own fist kind of person. So I can't help you, but I'm Manfread., and I'm always available if you want a sparing partner for your new toy or weapon whatever you puppet users call it.”
He paused then added, “Yeah I have a spar with Akane later, you should watch I might be useless as a reference but Akane should do the job. And I'll even try to leave him in one piece so he can help you later... No offence Akane.”  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:58 pm

Akane smiled at Al "No problem" He put his hands together and created a shadow clone. The clone went up to AL and walked with him, the clone could do everything Akane did, it could even train and Akane would gain the info for it when he was done with the clone. Akane looked at Manfread with a grin "It's a marvelous piece of work, from someone without a keen eye, it would seem like just a suit of armor... but really all puppets have endless possibilities" He said with a happy grin. "You'll probably get a good hit on me in the fight, but it depends on what you hit which really matters..." Akane grinned, he'd thought of tactics in the last year that would make Ocean's Eleven jealous...
[exit 2 clones]

Chakra Lvl :: 290c - 40c = 250c
Jutsu Used :: Shadow Clone Jutsu [2 out of 3 used, one available without cost]

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:02 pm
Al looked up to Akane and then said "Let's go to the academy!"  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games