Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:56 am
» Ashitaka |
Rank Genin |
Clan Hakemoto |
Village Konoha |

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

» | Flash-Steel Monk

"Certainty of death...

Small chance of success...

What are we waiting for?"

User Image
Ashitaka nodded and the girls that exited the room. Lots of girls? Awesome. Still, he had no idea what to say, or how to bring up his situation. Might as well do it straight forward... as always. He entered the office and waited until he had the Hokage's attention. "Name's Ashitaka. You must be the... what was it? 'Hokage'? My people from the south wanted to learn more about the Shinobi World, so they sent a massive to have one of their own attempt to join your village and culture. Just happened to be me they picked."
He then reached into his clothing and pulled out a letter. "An invitation to Konoha was sent in return. I'm guessing you sent this...?"

» Bukijutsu |
» Bloodline |

Chakra l 220
Element l Wind
Active State: l N/A

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:17 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

Matsu waited patiently outside the office when the door opened. There were several Genin leaving the office and one of them stopped to tell him and the others Genin that were waiting to enter. He noticed one wearing green. She was looking at him and Matsu smiled, seeing her from his peripheral vision. The Hokage was busy with his Genin and more seemed to be coming in. Matsu entered the office and decided to stand aside, as many of the Genin were still determined to have an audience with the Hokage. He could see the village leader behind the desk. Something about him didn't look right but Matsu decided to stay quiet, arms crossed. He watched as the other Genin asked him for training and their headbands. The village Hidden in the Snow was nowhere nearly as active. This made him glad to have the Leaf as an ally.

[OOC: Sean Connery, WTF!??!?]

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:32 pm
User Image

~ ·.·´¯`·.· ≡≡ ≡≡ Roku Șคтคωι Kaguya ≡≡≡≡ ·.·´¯`·.· ~
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Konohagakure || Genin || Kaguya Clan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↘↘xxxxxxxxx↘↘xxxxxxxxx↘↘xxxxxxxxx↘↘xxxxxxxxx↘↘
xxxxxxxㄨㄨㄨxxxxxxxㄨㄨㄨxxxxxxxㄨㄨㄨxxxxxxxㄨㄨㄨ
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
°•~ Roku walked into the office of the Hokage and looked around. It was a decently large and oval office with a desk in the center and windows looking over the village. He was tiny compared to the inside of this place. He walked up to the Hokage and bowed to him. "Lord Hokage. I came here looking for my newly appointed genin headband and team. I was wondering if you could point me to my assigned team and either show or tell me where I could get a headband." This was the most talking he was probably going to do. He really wanted to just get in and get out. "I was also wondering if you would give me consent to train in the dojo." ~°•
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↗↗xxxxxxxxx↗↗xxxxxxxxx↗↗xxxxxxxxx↗↗xxxxxxxxx↗↗

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[[ Chakra Pool ]] ~ 250
[[ OOC ]] ~
For out of chat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:06 pm
»»HITO MI . K U R A  M A______XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" When тнєяє ιs H O P E, тнєяє ιs ρєαcє "
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of InsanityXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Where тнєяє ιs ρєαcє, тнєяє ιs friendship."
Chakra :: 460|460XXXXXXXXXXChūnin of the Hidden Leaf Village.XXXXXXXXXXXX" What ιs friendship? It ιs W A R. "
User Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅| Her Melody | :: | Animus Vox |
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ Sakkakugan | Inactive

Now that the girl was actually here, actually near his office, everything she wanted to ask came to a halt. Should she be happy? Relieved? Saddened? Or even angry? Hitomi read over the summary of the report she had written before her mind drifted to other things. Where to begin? What to say? All these sudden questions she deemed unanswerable overwhelmed her, and she despised the feeling. It was better to get things cleared up as soon as possible. As Hitomi quickly headed for the Hokage's office, she noticed it was a lot more busy than usual. 'And lots of new faces to.' When the girl reached the door, she could hear voices coming from within the room and contemplated entering at a time such as this, where it was already crowded. Hitomi hesitantly knocked on the door before opening it and entering inside. She turned back around and her gaze quuickly roamed over the new faces. Surprisingly, one was even a foreigner. 'From Yuki of all places, to!' The others seemed to be new Genin. Hitomi then allowed her gaze to land on the Hokage, and she couldn't help but let out a tired and heavy sigh.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Don't you realize that.... Believing is a Lie?

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:18 pm
User Image» Kazuki Shishigami |
Rank Genin |
Clan Katei no Neko |
Village Konoha |

» | Unbreakable Bond

"Life your life now...

...so that when your last adventure with Death comes...

...you can go with a smile on your face..."

User Image
Kazuki finished the tea and placed it down on the desk. He then slammed his fist into his palm once more, having a look of excitement on his face. Breaking stuff was one of his specialties. Kazuki bent low and rubbed her head really fast, making her excited. "We'll get this done in now time Hokage-sama! Then we'll be back and train till our arms fall off!" He said and then turned on his heels. Quite the crowd had accumulated since he got there. There was a small girl with a sweater on, one who just left, two red headed guy with long hair, a tall Hyuuga, and yet another girl. Kazuki nodded at all of them and moved past them. Pan moved through the group with ease, twisting around the people once before following Kazu out. On his way out, Kazuki nodded at the receptionist and then headed out, a bit of bounce in his step. Once he exited Kazu spotted Ayaka and moved over to her. "Ya read? Let's go!" He said and grabbed her wrist. Kazu took off running towing Ayaka along with Pan on his heels.

[exit]

» Taijutsu |
» Tamer |

Chakra l 195
Element l Lightning
Companion Posts l 3/15

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:45 pm
» Ayaka Hari |
Rank Genin |
Clan Hari Clan |
Village Konohagakure |

» | Weeping Glass Flower

A flower may set to rest for a long winter's night...

...but...

...it will always bloom at the break of spring."

User Image

XXXNot really paying too much attention to the rest of the people that past by, Aya focused her thoughts about the up and coming mission. She had read about ash trees before and if she remembered correctly, they could even be used in tea. Kazuki's sudden grabbing of her hand snapped her awake and unable to formulate any coherent words, silently allowed for her cousin to lead her down the flights of stairs and out of the tower so that the two may begin their mission.

((Exit to Environment: Forest))

» Ninjutsu |
» Medical |

Chakra l 275/275
Element l Doton & Katon

White Water Lilly

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:01 pm
User Image

War is like a storm
It comes and goes
With and without
A sign of warning.

Moukogawa Wazurai
[Hokage] [Ranton] [Konoha] [Warrior of a thousand storms]

Wazurai watched as those who were given their missions left. Looking at the two that entered, Wazurai examined them. One appeared to be a newcomer, while the other appeared to be a representative of Yuki. "Welcome, both of you." Listening as the boy, who went by Ashitaka spoke, Wazurai considered what he was going to say next. "Ah, yes, you see we are aware of the unique skills that your people use. Konoha merely wished for your people to lend their strength, in return for a chance to study the shinobi arts. I am glad that your trip was a peaceful one." Retrieving a headband from his desk, the Hokage offered it to the boy. "Please head to the Dojo, you may find some fellow students there to train with."

He was about to address the Yuki Ambassador, when two more people entered the office. The first was a newly graduated Genin, who quickly announced his intentions. "Ah, you must be Roku, I have been expecting you." Wazurai said, revealing yet another Hitai-te from his desk drawer. Removing it, he placed it on the desk in front of the boy. " Feel free to head to the Dojo to begin your training if you wish."

The second to arrive was Shirlys, her presence preceding by the chilly aura she gave off. Wazurai was slightly disappointed in himself for not double checking the genin graduates this semester before sending Noctis on a mission. Surely, he would of been interested in training this child. "I see, so your mission was a success? That's great to hear. As of right now, I have nothing to assign to you, however feel free to take a mission from the board outside my office if you wish or you may continue your training."

As if summoned by the word 'mission', Hitomi arrived at his office, back from her own trip. Seeing that she was not quite at ease, he carefull broached the subject of her task. "Welcome back, Hitomi, did you enjoy your experience meeting the other Kage? Must have been quite interesting to see how different we all are. Since you are back, I take it you completed your mission satisfactorily. As such, I am proud to offer you the promotion to Jonin. Normally, I would give you a week vacation, but I'm afraid I would like for you to sit in on this next conversation."

Shifting his focus to the Yuki ninja, Wazurai's tone changed from happy to a more stern, but still calm, tone. "Welcome to Konoha, I hope your journey has been Safe. Now, what can I help you with?" The Hokage's left eyebrow rose slightly as his query left his lips.

Chakra Pool: 440
Ryo 両: 900
Elements: Suiton, Raiton, Ranton
Weapons: Twin Blade Spear, 16x Shuriken, 10x Kunai, 4x Javelins

Inside the tempest
A fight will be waged
That will try the soul
locked within the eye.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:21 pm
» Ayaka Hari |
Rank Genin |
Clan Hari Clan |
Village Konohagakure |

» | Weeping Glass Flower

...but...

User Image

XXXArriving at the office in a matter of minutes, the trio took to the stairs and soon found their way once more at the door leading into the office. Noticing two others in the presence of the Hokage, Ayaka couldn't help but shake off the feeling that something important was going on inside. Not wanting to disturb, Ayaka simply made her presence known with a soft knock on the door and one low respectful bow to everyone in the room. Backing up to stand by the opposite wall. Ayaka would remain silent while waiting for permission to enter. By doing what she did, she allowed those inside the room to be aware of their presence and to shut the door if needed. Turning to face her cousin, Ayaka tried to search for signs of fatigue as Kazuki did end up using a ton of energy cutting down the trees and pulling the cart. "Ne, Kazu-ni...? How are you holding up?" Ayaka's tone was soft and laced with worry. Though she may have been the one to find the trees, it was mostly Kazuki who did all the intensive labour. The fact that her cousin pulled more then his own weight for this mission made her worry that she might have been more of a burden rather then an asset.

» Ninjutsu |
» Medical |

Chakra l 275/275
Element l Doton & Katon

White Water Lilly

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:32 pm
""

User Image

Eirlys Shinsetsu

§[Genin][Konohagakure][Shinsetsu ~ 15°C ]§

The girl beamed at the Hokage's praise and decided to take him up on his offer to either take on a few of the missions on the board or go and continue her training. Which she should do was the big question, and Eirlys simply could not decide as it was. She would need someone to assist her in the more difficult stages of her Taijutsu training, but there was some she could learn on her own. The missions would always be there for her to take on so she might as well just leave them be for now. She looked at the Hokage with a mildly sad expression. "I was wondering if maybe you or someone else could assist me in my Taijutsu training? The technique I want to lean is called Sazanami and I can't learn it by myself".

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 330/330 [25]

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:50 pm
» Ashitaka |
Rank Genin |
Clan Hakemoto |
Village Konoha |

» | Flash-Steel Monk

"Certainty of death...

User Image
Ashitaka simply nodded, then eyed the band. Picking it up, he examined it. "Labels? Cool." Ash tied the band around his waist, grinning as he did so. These kinds of customs were new to him, but they seemed pretty cool for now. Then a thought occured to him, so he turned to the girl he spotted upon his arrival, Ayaka. Cute girl. Seemed to have two of the three Bs, but it was often hard to tell from first glances.. "Uh... which way to the dojo?" He'd only seen the path from the gates to the office. The village, like the rest of this new world, was foreign to him.

» Bukijutsu |
» Bloodline |

Chakra l 220
Element l Wind

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:06 pm
»»HITO MI . K U R A  M A______XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" When тнєяє ιs H O P E, тнєяє ιs ρєαcє "
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of InsanityXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Where тнєяє ιs ρєαcє, тнєяє ιs friendship."
Chakra :: 520 | 520XXXXXXXXXXJounin of the Hidden Leaf Village.XXXXXXXXXXXX" What ιs friendship? It ιs W A R. "
User Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅| Her Melody | :: | Animus Vox |
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ Sakkakugan | Inactive

Hitomi's curious gaze flickered to the different shinobi the Hokage addressed before her eyes widened at his words. If she hadn't been as distraught as she was, the girl might have even grinned widely and loudly repeated 'thank you!' many more times than was actually neccessary. However she shoved all her thoughts, the urge to inquire about more personal matters, and her journey in general aside for a later, more appropriate time. The girl nodded to the Hokage and glanced again at the Yuki shinobi. By the appearance of his eyes, he must have been a Hyūga. 'Didn't know they were all the way in Yuki to. He's probably here to help out. Wait, help out with what?' Before she could go off in her own thoughts again, Hitomi snapped back to reality and shifted here feet so she also faced the Hyūga. She didn't want to seem impolite, after all. Despite her being at ease that she was back home, the girl remained quiet, choosing to listen and observe. She was relieved that for once, it wasn't her who was doing all the talking.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Don't you realize that.... Believing is a Lie?

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:50 pm
» Ayaka Hari |
Rank Genin |
Clan Hari Clan |
Village Konohagakure |

» | Weeping Glass Flower

...but...

User Image

XXXAya wouldn't be able to get a response from Kazuki as the red-haired, traditionally dressed male approached her asking for directions. Taking a moment to glance at Kazuki and Pan, the office, and the hallway, Ayaka guess she might as well be curtious. "Its a few ways off from the academy but from the look on your face I'm guessing you're rather confused as to the layout of our village." Ayaka's tone was soft and her words were direct. She was somewhat hesitant to offer her aid but will she really leave the man to wander around the village aimlessly? 'Of course not...I was raised better then that...' Flashing a small smile to Kazuki she mouth the words 'I'll be back', before pushing off the way. Making her way towards the stairs, Ayaka hoped for the man to take it as a silent sign to follow. She would check halfway down to see if he was following if he was good. If not, she would have be tread her way back up to verbally acknowledge her offer to assist.

((Exit to Dojo))

» Ninjutsu |
» Medical |

Chakra l 275/275
Element l Doton & Katon

White Water Lilly

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:55 pm
» Ashitaka |
Rank Genin |
Clan Hakemoto |
Village Konoha |

» | Flash-Steel Monk

"Certainty of death...

User Image
Ashitaka clapped his hands together and lowered his head apologetically at Ayaka, then at Kazuki. He had no idea what their relationship was, but he was interrupting something selfishly. Still, the sooner he could become accustomed to their training facilities, the sooner he could keen his skills with a blade.

[exit]

» Bukijutsu |
» Bloodline |

Chakra l 220
Element l Wind

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:41 am
User Image

~ ·.·´¯`·.· ≡≡ ≡≡ Roku Șคтคωι Kaguya ≡≡≡≡ ·.·´¯`·.· ~
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Konohagakure || Genin || Kaguya Clan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↘↘xxxxxxxxx↘↘xxxxxxxxx↘↘xxxxxxxxx↘↘xxxxxxxxx↘↘
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
°•~ Roku bowed to the Hokage. "I appreciate it Hokage-sama. Thank you." He stood up straight and left the office. He wrapped the headband around his right arm and headed towards the dojo. ~°•
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↗↗xxxxxxxxx↗↗xxxxxxxxx↗↗xxxxxxxxx↗↗xxxxxxxxx↗↗

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[[ Chakra Pool ]] ~ 250
[[ OOC ]] ~
Exit to dojo

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:11 am
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

Matsu appreciated the Hokage's warm welcome and his concern for his safety, as sincere it might have been. He could still see and hear the Genin entering and leaving the office which meant that the Hokage kept close to his Genin. This was another thing to admire from the seemingly seasoned man. There seemed to be an aura of wisdom about him and Matsu could sense that, among other things. Catching eyes on him from his peripheral vision, Matsu's blank, empty eyes shifted to a Kunoichi. He winked at her, a smile already being there now more meaningful. Matsu proceeded to answer the Hokage immediately after noticing the Kunoichi. He spoke with a hint of a delighted tone beneath his deeper voice. "I'd actually like to ask you that, sir." Matsu smiled. He took a moment to bow before introducing himself although he was sure that the ANBU at the gate had informed him of who he was. "I am Matsu Hyuuga, of Yuki. I was sent here by our new Yukikage, Keiji Chiba, as an ally to help in any way that I can. May it be something local, pending or personal." Matsu thought about the rogues out of Konoha and the young Genin that needed training in a Taijutsu style he had mastered.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games