Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image

After aa few moments Zetsu walked into the hallway as he heard quite a loud comotion going on. Walking past the three new genin he flashed a smile as he opened the door to the Raikage's office and slipped inside shutting it behind him. Looking to the girl he frowned as he saw he on the ground and moved quickly helping her up. Are you ok? My name is Zetsu Uchiha and you are?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:34 pm
User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

Ranton l Raiton l Suiton l Bukijutsu l Genin

══════════════════════════

The boy smiled as he looked up to his big brother. Sighing, he finally spoke to the hooded boy. "Who are you? I'm G." He added, his eyes resting on the boy's shadowed face. He smiled as the shinobi passed, but put a rather curious face on as he tried to get a peek inside the Raikage's quarters to no avail. Grumbling, he returned t face the hooded boy.

200/200
"Even if alone, I'll always have family in my scars. "
Melody of Emotion: If You Can't Ride Two Horses At Once...

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:39 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Raiton // Doton // Aburame
User Image

Hmm!? He asked my name? should I tell him or not!? Sigh… if only I was better socializing with people…. The Aburame thought to himself before answering the man. Why are you interested in my name? the boy said with a somewhat curious but uninterested tone of voice while looking down, covering his face with the hood furthermore.

Techs:
Chakra = 225 / 225
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

OCC:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:55 pm
User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

"Because I want to know who you are." He retorted, bluntly at that. His hands went to his waist as he scowled. The way he looked down at the floor, his face being covered... It made sense now! He snapped, a sound echoing through the hall as he chuckled. "You're shy!" He deduced. About time!

200/200

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image
Cloud

Cloud watched as the girl fell to her knees, seemingly frightened of him. He quickly kneeled down beside her, answering her question "Unfortunately I know no one by the name of Sypher, that is something you'll have to discuss with the Raikage." Cloud was getting ready to say something else when another entered the room and approached the girl. This new person seemed to have taken this matter into their own hands. "I guess I'll leave her in your hands." He pushed himself up and started to open the door out of the office when he turned to the girl and said "Take care." With that Cloud exited the office and found himself a comfy chair to sit in while he waited for the Raikage to settle her mess with the others. It seemed the office was becoming rather busy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Genin ☁ Kumogakure ☁ Ranton
1850 両 ☁ 270 Chakra ☁ 3100 AC

Speed Hunter: Inactive

As Shunketsu entered the waiting room, he noticed that multiple people were standing there. "Wow, the Raikage's really popular, huh?" He thought. "Well this is an interesting bunch of people, isn't it? Let's see here..." He began to carefully look at each one of them. "The kid in the cloak looks anti-social, the blonde kid looks...blonde, and I'm not too sure about the guy with the kimono. This is going to be interesting." He simply smiled at them all and leaned against one of the walls.

Strength does not come from physical capacity.
It comes from indomitable will.

User Image

iOath

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:10 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

User Image

I guess it won’t hurt to tell my name…. Shin thought to himself, and with that he looked up revealing a face with the upper half still being covered with cloth which had little round holes for his eye sockets that had a white translucent glass covering the eyes. Shinsetsu, my name is Shinsetsu Aburame he replied with a slight smile on his face though his speech still had a rather inexpressive tone.

Techs:
Chakra = 225 / 225

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

OCC:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:16 pm
User Image

Don S. Daedalus

Bukijutsu l Fuuton l Katon l Shakuton l Genin

Don smiled at all the new people who had entered the hallway. "Why arent we getting packed in here." He said softly, his eyes darting to see what the quite kid looked like. He wasnt surprised by his looks, hoods generally covered something. His eyes darted at Shun, so he raised his hand to wave. "Why hello there." He said, starting to get impatient for the raikage.

Chakra = 200 / 200

Quote; "A jug fills drop by drop."
His song of choice: Two Weeks

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:17 pm
User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

"Well I'll be dammed! You actually do smile and talk!" Gesalt taunted, playfully with a smirk and strode over to him, sticking out his hand. "Nice to meet ya Buggy!" He stuck out his hand, you know, for a simple handshake and smiled. His neon green peepers staring into the glass on Shintetsu's. Aburame's fascinated him, but, bugs themselves... Ew! They've been in here awhile, as he just noticed, and still there was no sign of the Raikage. And, with his already anxious self, more anxious, it was really digging into him! And, why was his mind everywhere today? He was concentrating on time, and the conversation... Twas a miracle.

200/200

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:20 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi

Shun noticed Don waving at him, so he waved back. "Hey. What's your name?" He asked, trying to be friendly. "Mine is Shunketsu Arashi, but most people just call me Shun." Not knowing what else to say, he put his arm down and waited for a response.

User Image

iOath

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:25 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

User Image

Sigh… why am I talking to this guy anyway… I was about to pick up my forehead protector to the Raikage and next thing I know a stranger is giving me “Bugsy” as a nickname… the boy thought to himself with quite unhappy with his new nickname. Seeing the blonde boy coming at him to shake hands, Shin stood properly and reached for his hand. Good to meet you… I guess… the aburame digressed before noticing a few more shinobis appeared at the area.

Techs:
Chakra = 225 / 225

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

OCC:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:31 pm
User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

"Bleh! This kids uber quiet! I gotta teach him a thing or two! He thought to himself. Triple tasking now! He was finally getting brain cells! He smiled again and shook hands with the boy, pulling away and running his hand through his extremely blond hair, looking as if it he was fresh from Yukigakure. "So, Bugsy. You fresh from the 'cademy?" He questioned, intent on making this kid a talker.

200/200

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:33 pm
User Image

Don S. Daedalus

Bukijutsu l Fuuton l Katon l Shakuton l Genin

"I am Don Daedalus, the annoying blondes brother." He said smiling at the man, "Nice to meet you Shun." He dropped his hand back to his side and looked at his brother who was making a spectical. "Would you calm yourself and stop picking on people." He said sternly to his brother with a serious face.

Chakra = 200 / 200

Quote; "A jug fills drop by drop."
His song of choice: Two Weeks

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:45 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi

"Nice to meet you too, Don." Shun said, smiling back. "I wonder what's taking the Raikage so long today? I guess she's just a very busy woman..." He sighed, then looked around to find something amusing. Unfortunately, the closest thing to "amusing" in the room was watching the blonde kid annoying the anti-social kid. "It's a sad day in Kumogakure when the most interesting thing going on is someone being annoying..." He thought, while watching the blonde kid talk. "Wait a minute. What is that?" He stared closely at the kid's tongue as his mouth opened up. "Oi, blonde kid. You wouldn't happen to be a Ranton user, would you?" He asked, noticing the "lightning" kanji tattooed onto his tongue.

User Image

iOath

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:50 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

User Image

As the man pulled away Shin noticed a bug of his crawling on the blonde guy's arm come back here you… he thought to himself motioning his finger making the bug fly back to his hands before entering his cloak once again. You could say that, I guess…. the Aburame softly said, replying to gesalt.

Techs:
Chakra = 225 / 225

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

OCC:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games