Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:37 pm
User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

So don't let me don't let me down.

xxxxxx

Thanatos thoughts had consumed him ever since he sat back down on the wheelchair. He was beginning to lose touch with reality. Everywhere he looked people with blood splashed across their face. The nurses, the doctors, the anbu. It was all the same, at this point he couldn't tell what was a hallucination and what was real. He didn't notice them pass his room, he didn't care about either. He just wanted it to stop, he wanted the hallucinations to end. He didn't realize that they were on the rooftop until a cold drink had been placed on his lap. He looked up to see his nurse, but he saw Doki looking down at him instead. Her smiling face would normally be something that he would have welcomed. But he didn't see that, all he could see was the blood. He had no facial reaction to seeing her. He just watched her as she took a seat at the edge. She continued talking to him, his hallucination was making jabs at him now? How pathetic. He could hear her laugh, it reminded him so much of the past. It was something he would be okay with just sitting in this hallucination talking to her. In his heart he wanted it to be her. But his mind was cloud, should he just take the chance and talk to her?"I-" His voice broke after the first word failing him at this moment, he was unprepared. after such a long time of not using his voice. He would always think his words through when so people wouldn't notice. Placing the cold drink on the floor. Thanatos stood, he didn't know with what power allowed him to do this. As he took a step his hospital clothing got caught on the wheel chair. In an instant he knocked the wheel chair away with excessive force. His face looked heated, that was him now. A simple thing could set him off. After the anger his face subsided into a sad look. He slowly walked towards Doki."I- j-just want everything to stop." He muttered to her. He didn't say her name, at the moment he didn't even believe it was actually her."I haven't ever felt so alone."He stumbled a bit but regained his footing."In my slumber, I've lost everything...my friends, my parents...they died in an accident involving monster from the mountains...over 7000 people in kumo died."Thanatos looked past Doki, his silver eyes and the green emerald eye his brother gave him. Thanatos reached the edge, he grabbed onto the railing for balance. He looked out towards the village. His gaze no longer held that light to them. The thing that made him who he was, his sense of duty. His sense of protecting this village even though his left eye belonged to his brother who died in the line of duty. He had forgotten his brothers dream."I DON"T WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE!"He yelled out to the sky. Not speaking to anyone directly. The railing in his hands creaked under the pressure of his grip. After that, his grip loosened and he stared down off the edge of the building."Hey, do you think from this height...I would die?"It would just take a moment, this building was fairly tall. Except for the rooftop the other sections of the building were spiked. Thanatos would slowly leaned over...

AC/Ryo 14450/147360 ❈ Chakra 950/950 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

I think I'm losing my mind now...

Motherglare

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:24 am

xx
      xo
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

Conversation turned to calamity. The descent of the cooled beverage marking a significant tick in time. When, wondered the girl with hearts for names and springtime of laughter, did she see the points in time join, leading all four of her on the clover to find him in this state. This reality, this state of abysmal self despair and wallowing. In a macabre way, he did answer her question, almost. He answered by the pain twisting in his mismatched eyes. The length of his silver hair gone on long as he had suffered. She sat there, watching and listening for about as long as her only friend would remain blocking out the warmth of hope. And ultimately, she had to separate the wolf that wanted to win inside his heart.

"I saw a few war orphans sitting outside fostercare, that's sad." She'd say, no laughter, no anger, no resonance even after he had shown his resentments and frustration all in the power of that kick. No longer did he need the wheelchair now but he did need something to believe in. "All the mommies and daddies still picking up after the rubble in the aftermath for the nonexistent hope that their children might be alive and hiding. That's sad." A slender finger moving across her knees before she'd hold onto the railings, without so much as a scathing look or a voice that hinted any resentment. "A baby is waiting inside the nursery of the hospital for the brave parents that didn't make it. His brother having no immediate blood type to offer with his sister in a coma. That's also sad." The feel of the wind blowing through her hair and the profaned humanist would look upon the twisting man in his weak stupor.

"But what's really sad is," A slender hand would yank down the male by the back of his clothes and slam him down onto the force of her knee. Enough to break the air out of his lungs and to silence the form of his posture as the same hand would cup his chin. Deceptively strong, her gaze fell to him in liquid fire. "That you think your death will ever end anything when we all know life is full of chance and anarchy. That your cowardly escape can bring the best years of this village back. Well Thanatos, you're wrong and you're sorry but not sorry enough to do anything right. Your version of sorry won't amount to anything but another statistic and a few more pounds for the coroner to crack open when we pick you off the pavement."

Even if he wasn't in a state to listen, she would will it. Because who else did he need to lie for him? To promise him with sweet words of painted reality, turning his head soft with senseless fantasy and lurid hopes. Skinny fingers wrapping around his jaws even tighter. Eyes brimming with hardened resolve but in the looking glass an essence in there knew all but happiness. "You know what I don't wanna see? You. Dying. Losing others doesn't give you the right to take yourself away from the people remaining. You wanna know the scary truth?" Her other hand would now hold him around the shoulders; almost cradling him. "We're all we have now. You're all that's left. And I'm not letting you die a dog's death. So wake the hell up already and smell the dark, bitter, coffee!" And she'd pull him up, pressing him against the hospital wall. Patient or not, she knew how far she could go.

Her elbow pressing into his chest and her forearm holding his throat at a reasonable application of force. Her lips pulling back with a sordid furl. "Welcome back, Thanatos, to Day One of the Academy, when we agreed to be Shinobi and not some pencil pusher. Accepting what may come and what may come again. If you've still got the energy to throw tantrums despite being an elite, then maybe make my job as someone who cares much easier and get a grip." For one thought, should he think that the look in her eyes was nowhere as convincing as her means to keep him down, then he had another thing coming.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                        Grand Chevalier Haji

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:30 pm
Lanfaer

User Image
Inori Yuzuriha

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Performer / Performer // Uzumaki // Katon / Raiton / Suiton // Chakra: 600 / 600 // Stamina: 150 / 150 //

Every now and then, there came a time in ones life that sarcasm was actually a good thing. Like right here, and right now. She wasnt actually expecting the anbu to have an actual map yet her he was handing one over. Sliding it up into a open slot on her jacket she nodded and continued taking notes on her open scroll in her hand. Once he finished she dipped her head thanking him,"Thanks foxy. See ya around." Returning her "notes" scroll to its spot on her vest she turned on heel and trotted out of the hospital at a healthy jog.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:58 pm
User Image
x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ Come and save me,
I'm losing my
mind
Waiting and waiting...

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Both agreed. With a very long and nervous exhale, she had been in there for a while. Was she really ready? Her hands patted around and she realized, she had nothing with her, not even her shinobi attire. Ugh. Just great. Ah well. Time to learn in the here and the now. Her hands went to shred away her pants to turn it into makeshift shorts as she felt a lot better, it was restricting her movements. Her hands went to the brim of her shirt as she took off her shirt. That was much better. She would take off her shorts but apparently in some places, seeing a woman lower privates was a no no but the top was mostly fine so she assume she can fight like this. When they got ready, Axel attacked first and Hakanai was preforming some handsigns until Shu had roughly hit her in the shoulder. Angry and confused, icy blue hues glared at the Hybrid and she was able to see Shu looking at something. Her eyes followed and she saw that same male, leaning against and she felt her heart skipped a beat. 's**t.' She thought herself, knowing that people lives were more important than this, Hakanai's leg moved back and was ready to run, until someone else had grabbed the blonde haired male. I signed quickly to Shu, "Don't do much, save energy, watch, observe, learn him." Once Shu nodded in agreement, Hakanai quickly attempted to get behind Wan and performed hand signs with one hand as a jet of darts aimed for Wan, but she also made sure she wasn't in the direction that if he moved, Axel would get in the way. Not only that, Shu was with her, ready to work together, but right now, they wanted to observe Wan. His motions, his walking, his actions, everything. She suppose one of the best thing about being deaf was understanding body language.

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 400/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270 x

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Current Attire: torn scrubs shorts. That's all.
Headband Location: Taken away

Action:[
Suiton: Rekkū Suigeki [ Water Release: Cold Sky Water Attack ]
Rank D
The user shoots numerous amount of extremely large darts of ice from their mouth at high speeds which can easily shatter rock.

Rexnov

Lanfaer

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:49 pm
User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

So don't let me don't let me down.

xxxxxx

Words, he could hear them coming from her mouth. He knew what she was saying. He understood it. But the words would stick with him. All he could do was stare down into the fall below him, he stared into the abyss, and for a second, the abyss stared back at him. Almost as if it was attempting to consume all of what he was till there was nothing left. Though he hadn't gone over the edge, he felt the sensation of falling. Was it all in his mind? maybe this sensation was his own soul falling into depravity. He was surrounded by darkness as he fell. Almost as if experiencing an out of body state. He could see a small fair hand reaching out towards him. It held on tight to his hospital robes, and pulled. Slowly the darkness receded from that point where the hand reached out to grab him. The blinding sun was the next thing he would see as the air from his lungs was ripped out. Pain, it was a while since he felt this kind of pain. Not the emotional pain that he had been feeling since he woke up. But real physical pain. He could react with the air knocked out of his lungs as he felt a hand on his chin. And he stared into her eyes. He could only grit his teeth as she spoke and tried to catch his breath. He had stopped processing her words and what they meant. He was now being pinned to a wall with a forearm placed against his throat.She had finished speaking but had not applied any more force than from the sudden application of it. At that moment, he was sure she would regret it. Black streaks of lightning would flash across his face and body. This was nothing more than his chakra materializing, it had no damaging effect. But it looked badass. His arm would reach up and latch on to the forearm on his throat at the wrist. And his other arm would began to shine with a blinding white light. At the epitome of the light, alot of damage could have been done. But Thanatos didn't move all of his focus was on the hand was on Doki's wrist. His thumb glided across her skin."It's soft..." he muttered at a low tone. At that time, everything she had said finally processed through the veil of his clouded mind. He no longer saw blood or enemies. The only person in front of him for the first real time was."Doki..." His chakra stopped flaring, and the chidori in his other arm was deactivated. His arm slowly raised towards Doki, she was probably expecting a touching moment where he would caress her cheek and thank her for saving him from doing something stupid. And that's what was gonna happen, His gentle hand grazed her cheek as he went straight for a innocent harmless flick to the forehead."What kind of medic knees someone whos been in a coma!" He whined for a second before smiling down at her."It's good to be back Doki."He felt welcomed, for the first time since he returned. He felt like he was back in the village he loved, as he smiled happy tears rolled down his face. He tried to wipe a few away but all of his emotions had built up to this moment. Losing, friends, family and everything else. The weight lifted from his shoulders as the tears fell from his face. It was clear which wolf had won, all that Thanatos needed...was someone else to feed it.

AC/Ryo 14450/147360 ❈ Chakra 950/950 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

I think I'm losing my mind now...

Motherglare

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:47 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----{ T }he giant stood his ground as the two sized him up, knowing that it was not his place to make the first move. Axel took up the challenge his words had issued, and as such it was now all of his responsibility. And so it was that when the chunin ran at him with all of the speed he had, a blade's hilt clasped in a steely grip that held steady with his devotion to his cause, Wanryoku did not flinch. Indeed, he felt proud that the genin chose to bring weapons to bare and accept the consequences of his actions. The energy within his movements, the expression upon his face and the emotions running wild in his eyes told Wanryoku that this was a fight he took seriously. And he would respond in kind.
              -----The giant reached out just as the blade came out of its sheathe, Stamina pouring into his hands to catch the powerful attack dead on. Energy keeping him from being cut, Wanryoku brought a foot back to snap forward in a vicious punt to the rather squishy portions of Axel's chest when his eyes found, instead, two glaringly bright pink flesh upon two mounds of white. Eyes widening to the size of dinner plates, Wanryoku froze in place with the weapon caught firmly in his grip, foot drawn back, as his face slowly inched its way towards a sincere goal of making the sun envious at its color. Steam gushed from his ears and nose as he fought for breath. "W-w-what?! Cover!" Apparently his vocabulary shortened to two words at the pair of knockers swinging in the breeze, for he couldn't avoid the ice piercing into his flesh. Shrieking like a girl, Wan hauled on the Chunin whose blade he held with a suddenness that would likely throw him off balance. Hopefully, it would, for the next instant the jounin would grab ahold of the boy's shirt, lift him, and threw him at Hakanai with a haste born of horror.
              -----"COVER! NOW!" And with that, he about turned, eyes firmly clasped shut and ignoring the stinging in his side as he waited for Hakanai to cover up. Unfortunately, he had forgotten that she was deaf, and hopefully the ANBU nearby would translate.

►►O → O → C ◄◄

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
→ 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
→ 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
→ Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
→ 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot
→ Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Quote:
Rexnov
Lily Platypus
Quote:
Azeiel The Risen
Grand Chevalier Haji
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
2 9, 7 9 5 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 5 0 // 6 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 4 5 // 8 2 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:29 am
User Image
Axel Storn

Chunin l C - Rank l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 335/390 l Stamina - 330/360

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

Axel’s eyes widened when Wan stopped his sword in its tracks, it was a cold, heart wrenching stop that he would have never expected, not from Wan, not from anyone. He expected to be struck by the giant’s fists, to be broken by him, but something had caught his attention, and instead he was flung. Was Axel not good enough to get his full attention? He believed that was the case. He flew through the air after being flung, but never did he let go of his weapon. Instead, he forced the blade down to make contact with the ground to slow his flight until it came to an abrupt end, about two feet from Hakanai. The Chunin was kneeling by the time he stopped, with his sword, Ice Vein, stabbed on to the earth beneath them all. If Wan would not take him seriously, he would force the giant to do so. He removed his hand from the blade and put them together into a hand sign, forcing the earth bellow to rise as Iron Sand as his chakra fell into it and magnetized whatever iron ores, or their derivatives, dwelled beneath them all. The sand rose and spun around like a sandstorm obstructing the view for everyone, the grains danced around Shu and Hakanai in different shapes and images, conveying a message to Axel’s comrades, then, the sand around Hakanai and Shu would disperse, joining that which would have been raging around Wan, acting like a buffer between them and their opponent meant to obstruct his vision, breathing, and maybe even his movement. Then, the Chunin turned his head to see if his allies understood what the plan was, he couldn’t speak to her, so his best bet was with some sort of visual aid, and in this case, the iron sand would work. But instead of seeing the blue-green scrubs, he saw a bronze colored stomach, a color fit for any training blade if Axel had ever seen one, his eyes trailed up, and there, he saw the greatest pair of tits Axel had ever seen (and rightly so, the only ones). He gulped and suppressed a smile, more importantly, he tried to keep his face from turning the same shade as his hair. He closed his eyes and looked down, taking a moment to compose himself from what he had just seen. ‘The twin peaks of Kumogakure’ he couldn’t help but think, before he stood, took his shirt off, and threw it at his comrade. Even though he was slimmed by the abusive training he was put through his entire life, muscles were marked on his chest and arms, faded scars from training with live steel could be seen across his chest and back if one looked closely enough. Axel pulled the chakra scabbarded sword from the ground before him and held it with a single hand, waiting for Hakanai and Shu to begin the assault. Should Wan attempt to move from the raging Iron Sand sandstorm, Axel would move it with him; this was the only way the two of them could ever beat him.

[Current Bonuses: + .4 strength; +.1 from Stage 1 of Mori, +.3 from PA]
[-40 Chakra]

Ryo: 2523
AC: 3525
OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:

Specialization Bonus: - 5 Chakra and Stamina for Buki Techs
Mori Strength Bonus: +.1 In Strength

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."
Lanfaer

Royal Burrito

Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:05 pm
User Image

xxx❝ Come and save me,
I'm losing my
mind
Waiting and waiting...

The attack landed?! Hakanai was sightly shocked as the icy needles had pierced into the giant's skin. That only seemed to anger him as he threw Axel towards Hakanai. Immediately, she got out of the way but she was confused. Wan was not looking at her. What? That was then, she saw the interpreter, a ways off, waving her hands madly to get Hakanai's attention. Her eyebrows furrowed as she was signing that Wan wanted her to cover up. Confusion was replaced with annoyance and irritation. It shouldn't matter anyways, he needs to learn! What if his enemy was a naked female? Hakanai became distracted by a sandstorm along with Shu and they got the message. She waited for Axel's attention to show she got the message, he turned to look at her and it seemed he was just as shy.

Seriously? Axel had given her his shirt and she shook her head. She didn't want other people outfits for a reason, they weren't her own. They didn't provide the flexibility she wanted. With a look of annoyance, it was clear that Wan didn't want to fight her while she didn't have the top. With a growl, she caved in and put on the stupid shirt. Ugh. She hated this. Whatever. The quicker they can get this done, the faster she can go home and get her own attire. Right. Shu and Hakanai had stayed their distance with Wan as she walked to his left size with Shu behind Hakanai. They were still a bit ways off. Shu walked in front of Hakanai as he opened his mouth and a blinding flashed emitted from it. Hakanai was safe being behind him and Axel should be safe if he stay put to where he was and didn't get to the opposite side of Wan [ Unless he was close enough for Wan's shadow to help him ] That same moment, Hakanai performed handsigns and wind started to gather into a ball as it was sent hurling towards Wan.

❅ Chakra: 395/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270

❅ Chakra: 405/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270 x

OoC:

Current Attire: torn scrubs shorts with Axel's shirt

Action:Fukumen no Jutsu [ Veil Technique ]
Official Description: A stall technique which really only helps Genins in this stage of learning accustom themselves to the less subtle methods of Katons. Performing the necessary seals, the user claps their hand in front of them and a hot white flash erupts from their hands that blind people in the closest vicinities. With this opening, the user is able to make a hasty escape or even move in for a killing blow. The severity of the flash, however, lasts only a moment and causes only spots to appear until an opponent’s sight becomes clear again.
Guild Description: See official description

Kaze Bakuhatsu [ Wind Explosion ]
Official Description: Wind is gathered with Chakra into a swirling ball that is hurled towards the opponent. The blast explodes on impact, causing cuts on the target's body if a direct hit.
Guild Description:The explosion has the strength of an exploding tag, in addition to causing cuts.

Rexnov

Lanfaer

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:16 am
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----{ W }ind tore at Wanryoku's exposed flesh, clotting his lungs and wrenching his head from side to size. And yet...instead of panicking he remained still, the chains of his brother clenched tightly in his fist, as he waited for the coming attack. This cover was a good choice, but without knowing it Axel had lost one of his bet opportunities when it came to fighting the giant: the exposed breasts of his companion. A part of him knew that his actions had been foolish, but it was ingrained in him to never look upon the form of his leader's woman. When last he had, it had been his father's concubines, and the retribution had taken months to heal from. With this swirling storm of steel he was not able to move freely, that gut wrenching sensation gone. Closing his eyes, Wanryoku considered his options in a flash, and remained still.
              -----There were two options available in this extreme of a circumstance: flailing about, or waiting. Knowing Axel, seeing the fury in his eyes at Wanryoku's hasty actions, the giant knew that this was merely a distraction and nothing more. The chunin would come for him, to prove himself, and so searching for them and flailing about like a madman would only give them the advantage. Waiting was the other options, and given, again, Axel's nature it seemed the most promising option. That did not mean he would remain still, a lamb led to the slaughter, of course. No, he would prepare, and prepare he did. Slowly the jounin hunched in on himself, the muscles of his body tensing, bulging with strain and readiness, coiled tension ready for movement. With a thought he activated his anchoring discipline, immobilizing himself in place in preparation for incoming attacks. No matter the reason, no matter the attack, Wanryoku would not allow himself to be brought down. He would not fall; he would not budge.
              -----Then it began.
              -----The burst of light was unexpected, but another miscalculation had been made. The iron sand in their air was still metal, which meant the relatively small flash suddenly took on a life of its own and burst into brilliance to sear even Wan's closed eyes. To those with eyes open it would surely blind them for a minute, which was bad enough. However, just as he raised his arm to try and rub at his eyes, a blast of wind smashed into his chest, sending out thin cuts across his chest and drawing blood. Stinging pain touched his senses, but with a mental effort Wanryoku forced it from his mind. Now way not the time to baby the small wounds. No, he instead inhaled deeply after a swift exhalation, for the burst of wind had cleared up some of the air temporarily around him. Taking in the fresh air, Wanryoku continued to wait, ignoring the burning in his eyes to remain still, to allow them a chance to act. Despite the pain, and the direct hits, the circumstances had not changed.
              -----
              -----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot
→ Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Quote:
Rexnov
Lily Platypus
Quote:
Azeiel The Risen
Grand Chevalier Haji
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:23 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

Chakra - 335/390 l Stamina - 330/360

He wasn’t expecting to be fighting while blind, but then again, who would have been at that point? But he would not let that get in the way of him fighting against the giant, or in this case, not exactly him, but part of him. Axel set the sword aside, there was no point in holding it if he could not fight to use it. He brought his hands together into the ram sign and took a deep breath, letting the chakra course through him, and then outside. His chakra spiraled into an effigy of him, and then became solid, drawing from the Iron Sand he had created, turning itself into an Iron Sand clone, clad with two blades at its hip, just as Axel donned. It knew what it’s mission was, what it’s long term mission was, and Axel’s blindness was just a minor setback to it. The clone drew both of its blades and ran at Wan, having both swords prepped for a slash at the giant’s legs. Meanwhile, Axel kneeled on the ground, with both eyes pressed together in an attempt to make the stinging of the light go away, but it never did.

[-40 Chakra]

OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:

Lanfaer

Lily Platypus

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:50 pm
User Image

xxx❝ Come and save me,
I'm losing my
mind
Waiting and waiting...

Something was not right. A grimace as she turned her head away, her eyes stinging from the blast. Right away, she knelt down onto the ground to feel for any vibrations as her single hand preformed hand seals and just as fast, she held out her hand and a dome surrounded Shu and Hakanai. She didn't know where Axel was so she couldn't protect him. 's**t. I'm doing a lousy job of protecting an ally.... Some comrade am I.' That thought itself had actually almost had the dome be too weak but then she felt Shu up against her and the dome fully covered them. She waited until she can see and she can feel Shu, she would have to rely on his hearing now. Shu growled to himself, angry that he accidently had caused all of them, blindness. His ears twitched as he heard another... clone? Another ally or enemy? It wasn't directed to them, no, it was directed to the other two. Meanwhile, Hakanai was slightly confused.

What was Wan doing?

❅ Chakra: 380/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270

OoC:

Action:
Hyōton: Hi Bouheki [ Ice Release: Protective Ice Dome ]
Rank B
The user will stretch both arms forward, their palms open, and force water and wind to meld into a medium sized dome of durable ice around himself and his allies. The ice formed this way is extremely strong, and even constant barrage by explosive tags is proven useless. It should be noted that the user must hold both arms out in order to maintain the technique.

Rexnov

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:20 am
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----{ 'T }aking advantage of my blindness, eh?' came the quiet thought, as if thinking too loudly could bring swifter retribution. Of all the options Wanryoku might have taken, that wasn't quite the best he would have chosen. 'My size, my legacy, Axel should know that something as simple as losing my vision wouldn't stop me. More, he should know that my attacks are far stronger than his.' Think though he might, the giant simply couldn't come up with a reason behind the chunin's decision for a head on attack, unless he felt Wanryoku was at a disadvantage. Still, such thoughts would only slow his reaction speed, something he had no time nor inclination to do, and so he focused on his hearing. The drawing of blades had increased in volume the further from the sheathe they exited, meaning the likely action that chunin had taken was to rush at him and draw forth his weaponry. Two, it sounded like, lest the iron sand echoed more than just light. Holding his breath, lungs faintly beginning that burning that signalled the edge of his limit, Wanryoku anchored himself in place and widened his stance. Feet apart, knees bent to bring his center of gravity lower, arms spread wide with fingers splayed, he waited.
              -----And when the clone neared, when the blades moved, he would attack.
              -----The greatest problem right then was the iron sand. Denser than earth or wind, blowing them away would be difficult at the best of times, and this was anything but. Yet Zangai, despite its size, would do nothing but move the dust around it. He would need something with more size, more mass over a larger space, and it seemed that Axel had provided the perfect option. The crunch of boot on dirt was all he needed when he lashed out with speed that belied his size, using Stamina to accelerate his movements to a speed beyond the norm, to snatch young Axel's leg. If he got his grab, the giant would stand and swing the boy around with abandon, bringing him crashing down on the ground and around above his head to sweep away the dust with the same intentions as one would a fan.
              -----
              -----
              -----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot
→ Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Quote:
Rexnov
Lily Platypus
Quote:
Azeiel The Risen
Grand Chevalier Haji
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:55 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

Chakra - 325/390 l Stamina - 330/360

He had closed his eyes since the flash to allow the blinding effect to pass, when he finally opened his eyes, all he saw was silhouettes of the world around him, not a clear picture of anything… Axel sighed and crouched on the ground again, holding a hand sign while he thought of what was certain, and what was less so. What he knew was that he had made a clone once he had been blinded, that Iron Sand was rushing all around Wan, Shu and Hakanai had been attacking the man. Then came what he thought was possible: Hakanai and Shu’s attacks hit, Wan had launched a counter attack against his clone, Wan had moved out of the Iron Sand sandstorm. The giant would catch the clone with ease, Iron Sand clones were much slower than normal ones, but upon having the clone hit the ground, he would find that the leg would turn into dust in his hands, and the air around him would thick with more of the grey metallic dust. The Chunin closed his eyes again, and opened them, to see if anything had gotten better, but nothing changed. He would grunt in frustration and shift hand signs, regaining full control of the Iron Sand that floated around the giant. Clumps of it would harden and fly against him, some at his head, others at his legs, his back and groin, random and without any distinguishable patterns, most flew around aimlessly around the giant, and after flying for a foot or so would break apart and join into the flurry of sand that enveloped him.

[-40 Chakra]

OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:

Lanfaer

Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:53 am
User Image

xxx❝ Come and save me,
I'm losing my
mind
Waiting and waiting...

Hakanai and Shu both waited inside the dome and nothing was happening. After few tries, she was able to see, along with Shu but they were still having some annoying little light specks in their eyes. It will have to do. Hakanai leaned down as the balls of her foot were up against the ground, her knees barely inches away from the ground itself. Her hand rested on Shu's arm as the dome dissipated into wn ater and she saw what was going on. Wan was…. What…. No. No time to be shocked. She did some handseals and the water went to around Wan and they quickly became ice as well. With him being distracted by fanning away the iron sand, followed by icing the ground, she did another set of handseals and an iced one horned white whale emerged from the ice and aimed right for Wan. Shu still doesn't know much jutsu so he's waiting, patiently, for an opening.

❅ Chakra: 320/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270

OoC:

Action:
Hyōton [ Ice Release ]
The act of combining wind and water chakra in order to generate water-composed ice. This method can be performed on existing bodies of water, or by manipulating the minute amount of water molecules in the air, either way, it is an impressive and powerful feat that requires only a single hand. Ice created this way lays dormant- they are not attacks on their own.
It should be noted that the ice can still be shattered or sliced by physical forces strong enough, one [1] rank higher as per normal. Attacks without chakra cannot damage the ice.
___Rank D: Small to medium amounts of water to ice. ( Deep puddles, pools, etc. )
___Rank B: Large amounts of water to ice. ( Ponds, etc. )
___Rank S: Massive amounts of water to ice. ( Creeks, etc. )
• Requires [10] posts to learn.
• Must learn before proceeding to other techniques.
• If you cannot learn a certain rank of technique, you cannot create ice equal to that amount. ( A genin cannot learn A ranked jutsu, so he cannot turn massive amounts of water into ice. )

Hyōton: Ikkaku Hakugei [ Ice Release: One Horned White Whale ]
Rank B
After performing the needed handsigns, the user forces a massive single horned whale to rise up from a nearby supply of water or ice. Because of its massive size, the whale is only effective as a distraction, on restrained or immobile targets, or as a creature to absorb an incoming blow. This technique requires an existing supply of water or ice in order to form.

Rexnov

Lanfaer

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:07 pm
User Image
Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | B-Rank | Xx : Assistant | Kaguya |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai entered the hospital taking in a deep breath, it was all to familiar. She had spent countless hours in here, treating people. Talking to people, making connections with patients and turning lives around. It had been far too long for her taste. The jonin walked around the hospital for a bit in nostalgia taking it all in. She then heard loud noises and remembered why she was here. She had to find Wanryoku, following the noises of maybe a spar she spotted the large man, she remembered the figure but her memories were blurred with how she knew him if she even knew him personally at all. It seemed he was going against a younger shinobi, probably a chuunin or genin from the village. She then decided to just watch since she didn't feel like getting in the middle of it.

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 495/495
Stamina Count: 340/340
AC: 16,700
Ryo: 6,400
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○

Lanfaer
Rexnov

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games