Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
((Sorry for taking so long to post. School is killing me slowly.))

-----Given how unstable the structure looked from a glance after the attack, my thoughts were confirmed as one of the ruin's spires collapsed. Samuru, evidently of much more experience than I was, avoided being crushed. I might not have been so lucky if I'd tried. Not that I trusted the most direct paths to get down anyway. If there were, by chance, any survivors down there... I was beginning to wonder if risking another life was a good idea.
-----I started down, nonetheless, sliding down a small slope to a ledge maybe seven feet below. From there the angle evened out enough to walk down. Of course, it took until then to realize a light source would probably be needed to explore very far into the place. After all, it was a cavern system.
-----Contemplating what I had to make a light, I heard the older shinobi's hurried question, and followed his gesture to some sort of projectile moving through the air. It moved incredibly fast, which led me to believe that it was similar if not the same as what we had dealt with the first round. Thankfully, they did not seem to be headed here, but they did appear to come from somewhere nearby. And again I was apparently thinking along the same lines as Samuru. He announced he was going to follow it to the source and took off without waiting for either Airi or I.
-----I decided then it was a better idea to stop whatever was firing off those projectiles than risking my life looking for someone that might not even be there. Sighing, I hurried back up the slope, using my momentum to run up and catch the edge of the rock I'd dropped down a moment before, and hauled myself back out of the ruins. I took one last look at the gaping hole in the ground, shook my head to clear it, and headed after Samuru.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 0 0
α c :: 4 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 3 2 5 / 3 2 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 3 1 5 / 3 1 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 0 / 1 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved stability [Shunkan no Hagane: Solid Footing - C Rank]
• Improved agility [Stage Three; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Circle Walking - C Rank]
• Improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Sensory Information - B Rank]

• +60 Chakra/ +60 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +10 Chakra/ +10 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• -5 chakra and stamina to any complex Bukijutsu techniques [Personal Attribute]
• D-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 1 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

a.renee.w

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:52 pm
Gamzee Sagishi || Doc Sake

User Image

...Walking slowly through the dimly lit cavern that had been carved out with barely visible ruins from olden days along the walls. Gam looked at the ruins wondering what any of it meant, it was totally foreign to him as to what it was, but it seemed to tell of many old stories. He had came down here to the long forgotten ruins of an old temple to train a bit so he could hopefully be strong enough to go on missions by himself or maybe be able to support others on missions. He knew of his clans jutsu's and that as what he was here to learn. The light at the end of the tunnel was coming quickly, as he exited the dark tunnel he looked all around admiring the beautiful ruins where water ran like millions of small waterfalls from the intricately designed roof where some sort of light source came from. Shaking his head a bit he knew he needed to stop admiring and start training. The first on the list was simple enough. A supportive Saketon jutsu that allowed whoever drank the sake made by the jutsu to restore that amount of chakra...

...He knew that the sake that was created this way held a sparkling hue of whatever the chakra color of the Oni that created it was. Gam jumped down to the nearest pond that he saw and scooped up a bit of the water in his hand before bringing it to his mouth. Drinking it he began to swish it around in his mouth while infusing it with his own chakra. He could feel it starting to work, so he quickly bought out one of his flask and spit the liquid into the flask. Bringing it to his nose he could smell the Oni like sake aroma coming from it, he took a sip of it to find out if he had actually done it. He shook his head as he spat it out. It had a sour taste to it, and it did nothing for him at all. It as a total bust...

Rank:: Genin || Chakra Pool:: 425 || Stamina Pool:: 75 || Class:: Medical/Senor || Bloodline:: Oni

o Takii o

Inquisitive Noob

o Takii o

Inquisitive Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:10 pm
Gamzee Sagishi || Doc Sake

User Image

...Gamzee was determined to get as much knowledge of his clan into his head and instill it there like a vault he wasn't even sure if his clan had decided to become shinobi. They usually didn't have the will to leave the alcohol alone long enough to do anything greatly productive. Gamzee had learned a fair line between the two so he could become a shinobi. He scooped up another hand full of water from the crystal clear pond before him. Bringing it to his mouth he muttered to himself. "Sake Souken..." As he did he put the water into his mouth and began to swish it around infusing it with his own chakra as he did. He swished this around longer than he did the last time. Letting it soak and ferment in his mouth. He could fill the slight burn of sake as it began to change into the liquid minerals he needed it to be. Taking the flask again he brought it to his lips and let the sake slip into it. Swishing it around in the flask he looked down into it. The sparkling aura of his chakra was swirling outward from the flask, Gam couldn't help but smile at it. He had accomplished the first of many Jutsu's on his path to... well, wherever it took him. Putting the flask to his lips he drank the sake, and could instantly feel his chakra beginning to replenish just a bit from what he drank...

Sake Souken [ Sake Creation ]
Rank E
Learned

...Gam was quite happy that he finally learned one of his clans jutsu's, it as a little late in life, but these jutsu's were usually only used at times when enemies invaded the Oni village in the land of Stone. Reaching into his satchel, Gam retrieved a scroll that held more advanced techniques for his clan. He never had the skill to learn any of them before now, but he was sure he could do so now that he as of Genin rank. The next was Sake Kiri no Jutsu, which created a very thick smoke screen like sake filled mist that was even possible of intoxicating whoever breathed in the mist. It was create for distractions, getting away, or finding a opening for an attack. It was Saketon jutsu Gam was well aware he would be using. He began by reading up on the fluctuation of chakra needed to create the mist. It involved much more chakra than the simple Sake Creation jutsu he had just learned, but the principles were the same. Infusing chakra with some sort of liquid, what was really going to be difficult was releasing it in such a way that he created a smoke screen large enough to cover the area that as needed. It seemed chakra was needed even for this...

...Gam began by dipping his flask into the pond that was before him, Letting it sit there, he listened calmly to the bubbling of the flask filling up with water. Once it was full he brought it out of the water and put it to his lips, drinking in as much as he could and holding it in his mouth. He began to infuse more chakra into the liquid until he was completely sure it as all sake, once this was he could fill the slight tingle of the sake against his cheeks. Gam stood up from his crossed leg position next to the pond, he breathed in through his nose until his lungs felt like they were about to burst. Then all of a sudden he released the sake from his mouth, bringing out a huge blast of misty sake. He was sure he had got it right on the first try, but it seemed that he hadn't quite put the right technique into spreading out the spray as it did nothing but just puff into the air as though he just spit out perfectly good sake. It was a bit of a disappointment and being a member of the Oni clan it kinda made Gam want to cry seeing the sake all over the ground...

...Gam was determined to get this down to a tee. He reread the scroll and made sure he knew every inch of it, every little detail of the technique. Putting the scroll down on the shore of the pond he took the flask and filled his mouth once again with the half water half sake. Swishing it around to make it totally sake. This Saketon jutsu training as giving him quite the buzz, but that just made him think more clearly as an Oni. Infusing the sake in his mouth of chakra he began to inhale deeply through his nostrils until he had a huge amount of air in his lungs, almost to the point they felt like they may burst. Feeling the chakra flow through his mouth, through his lungs he knew he had this down, he could do this. Gam thought to himself of the Jutsu's name as he pressed his lips together, opening them just slightly and released the sake from his mouth with all his force. Letting the chakra from his lungs push the sake even further out. As he did so a thick cloud began to formulate across the pond before him. It hung heavily in the air. Gam huffed a bit as he was out of breath from holding it for so long. He smiled as his accomplishment. It as about time he got it right. Before the mist could clear Gam grabbed his stuff and headed out...

Sake Kiri no Jutsu [ Sake Mist Technique ]
Rank D
Learned

[/Exit]

Rank:: Genin || Chakra Pool:: 425 || Stamina Pool:: 75 || Class:: Medical/Senor || Bloodline:: Oni

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:42 pm
User Image
Inori Yuzuriha

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Performer / Performer // Uzumaki // Katon / Raiton / Suiton // Chakra: 600 / 600 // Stamina: 150 / 150 //

As she walked though the ruins she could not help but look at the architecture of the remains to try and figure out what they could be. Though despite her effort she could not discern one building from another or figure out what any of them could possibly be. Making her way into the center of a large open area of what looked like the remains of a huge rectangular building she waited for Osa and his bugs,"This is as good a place as any. Shouldnt be any wildlife to come and snack either."

Valbjorn

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:56 pm

Azeiel The Risen

User Image
Osamu Sasori Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Medical / Taijutsu // Aburame Clan // Katon/ Doton // Chakra: 400 / 400 // Stamina: 325 / 325 // Insects (Body): 1000 / 1000 // Insects (Gourd) 5300

Following Inori through the ruins, Osamu looked around at the buildings himself, but much like her, couldn’t make much sense of them. When they reached the large flat area in the middle he nodded and brought his swarm into the middle of it; with a raise of his hand, the bugs all flew together to lift the bodies over them and landed in the area before he gave a clearing wave and the swarm dispersed, rushing back at the genin, flooding him and his gourd until he couldn’t hold anymore within his body and all the rest had to pack into the gourd. ‘I’ll have to make more hives…’ he thought to himself as he walked over to inori, “Yea, this seems like a pretty good spot…….So, we should probably finish up the patrol… I’ve already had Kaileer put his sword to my throat once today, would rather not have it happen again…”

"Be the fly on the wall…..strike like a nest of hornets."

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Hsing-I Pakua: Awareness heavily increased.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 9:09 pm
User Image
Inori Yuzuriha

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Performer / Performer // Uzumaki // Katon / Raiton / Suiton // Chakra: 600 / 600 // Stamina: 150 / 150 //

Smiling softly Inori leaned down quickly and pulled open the layers of her kimono so that she could run at full speed and not have to worry about tripping on it. Yes it made her legs a bit more exposed but with her coat and the fact they would be running she was not concerned all that much about it. Worst case she would stop and make a fire. Nodding quickly she smiled,"Keep up then."

Valbjorn

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 9:32 pm

Azeiel The Risen

User Image
Osamu Sasori Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Medical / Taijutsu // Aburame Clan // Katon/ Doton // Chakra: 400 / 400 // Stamina: 325 / 325 // Insects (Body): 1000 / 1000 // Insects (Gourd) 5300

Nodding as Inori adjusted her kimono so that she could run, Osamu put his hands into the pockets of his hoodie and launched off into the air himself as she started running. It was time to finish this mission up. [Exit]

"Be the fly on the wall…..strike like a nest of hornets."

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Hsing-I Pakua: Awareness heavily increased.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

So this was it, where they were supposed to be meeting their Anbu leader, and the man who would be giving them their preliminary missions and training. When they arrived in the dark cavern that lead down into the ruins, the two of them were surprised to find that their were met by a man in a mask. Even though it was dark, the horns rising from the top, colored red and the immutable white color gave away what he was. He nodded, and the twins bowed. "You are Jay and Jeon, hailing from the land of Swamp but ninja loyal to the Cloud. Welcome to day one of training. Here." He didn't offer a name or any movements until a pair of uniforms landed in front of them. They didn't even see him move. "Black is the catch all for our line of work. Sometimes tan where stealth isn't the end all be all for the mission. Get dressed and meet me two clicks west of the highest tower in the ruins." He made a seal after the twins affirmed, and shunshined out. It didn't take long for them to get dressed and descend into Old Kumo. They moved quickly, finding and leaping from stable footing where possible, and clinging to walls while scouting for their sensei. Before they saw him, he whistled for them from the window of what looked like an old hospital. It was mere moments for them to scale the side of the building and vault into the open window. He was turning the corner, already speaking and giving the twins little time to keep up. "The important work for us, often, is removal of remains and proof that anything had ever occurred. You see, you two are fairly loud people, this much I already know. I am not bothered by this, even as we are espionage based by occupation. However, I do expect fully you will learn to infiltrate, exfiltrate, and cover your tracks. Now, there were five assassinations carried out and five bodies need disposing of. You will be responsible for these five. Leave only their heads. Much like oinin, we do not leave anything but that behind." Jeon spoke up. "Do we not leave behind corpses because it would interfere with the secret nature of our work." He turned to look at the two without stopping his momentum. "Yes. That would be accurate. There are skills that help with this goal, and with the general one of being difficult to track or observe. You will learn these over time. For now, these bodies need disposing of, and its in your best interest to use the incinerator. We got it working for this purpose." "What's your name... or codename... or whatever." Jeon asked. Jay smirked. "Call me Hino. Now, good luck." He lead them to the door, opened it, and as soon as they could blink he was gone.

Jeon walked into the room clad in all black withonly a long collar covering her lower face. Behind her Jay, wearing something similar, stalked in as well. The first body they were to dispose of was one with a massive puncture wound in the chest, off center. The way it was cauterized it was as though something really hot had gone through it. Jeon began by taking her machete and making a deft downward chop that severed it. It was certainly a weird feeling, especially for the first time, but this was important work in the training stage of the Anbu. She took the head and dropped it off in a basket as Jay turned on the incinerator. They had chosen the hospital for this as it was fairly easy to get an assassinated cadaver in without any questions, and burn it without anyone being any the wiser. The ruins were often empty as it were. As the body burned, the duo tagged the head and put it inside of a plastic bag, then in the duffel bag.

The second body that had been discreetly brought in had burns already lining it. The duo suspected, suddenly, that the person behind the first assassination was also behind this one. This time Jay removed the head of the body and Jeon rolled it into the incinerator, clothes and all. In a matter of minutes it would be as if he had never existed in the first place besides his head. The duo tagged it, as they had the first, with a small yellow band on one ear that wrapped around to the other, covering the eyes. His head was wrapped in a plastic bag and then dumped in the duffel beside the first. Gruntwork, as it definitely were, never kept the twins busy for very long but this was indeed important work. THey were learning about general assassination techniques. This man's face was contorted like he had been surprised very suddenly by the fire that killed him. His brain was probably goop in his own head. Coupled with the hole in the man's chest, the twins deduced the anbu responsible was fairly fiery.

For the third body, it was a much different situation. Time in the emergency wing had given them the knowledge that this body had succumbed to a broken neck. It was quick and clean. His corpse had no other visible signs of bruising or damage beyond that. Jeon adn Jay looked him over more thoroughly than the previous two bodies, trying to discern exactly how he had come to his untimely end. Nothing beyond his broken neck and a sliced medulla from it. Jay severed the head, and passed it to Jeon like a ball. She tagged it, already more used to seeing corpses than when she had first walked down the hall into the building. One more body reduced to ashes, one more head in the bag. So far as they could tell these people had been taken out fairly quickly. It was also likely they had been removed from this world under a stealthier set up. Jay brought the fourth body to the incenerator table and took note of a very different set up.

This guy was missing an arm. Well, they had recovered the arm, now stiff and turning blue but still. Examination of his corpse revealed several blunt force wounds, lots of cuts and burns. He had gone down with a fight, but it didn't look like he put up a very good one. Jay also noted the cause of death wasn't the obvious. In his mouth, dried vomit and blood. It was trailing down his lips. He had been poisoned probably prior to combat beginning. Unfortunate. The machete came down and Jay pushed him into the intense heat. She watched for a few moments while Jay marked the man according to his identification and bagged it. As Jeon rolled him in for incineration, she closed the door so if there was some sort of gas effect to his poisoning she wouldn't get dosed. Once he was ashes, she opened the door for the last body.

Much like the one prior, this one was mangled pretty badly actually. Jeon frowned as she took note of cracked ribs and bruising from it, a snapped fibia with the bone protruding through his pants and a smashed clavicle. He had met a terrible fate. He was in terrible pain as he died. Jeon and Jay could tell from looking at the nail wounds in his own palm. Jeon cleanly cut through his neck and took his head to tag it while Jay rolled his body into the incinerator. His was the last one, and as such he waited for his other half to finish bagging the final head and then he closed and lifted it. His ears perked up, and he looked to the door to see a different anbu from before, this one a bit taller and sturdier. He reached out a hand. "Pass it here, twin bros. Name's Baldur. Cool right? Come on, the next location you'll be heading to is in the streets. Here's the address. I will store these heads, you all head there. Questions?" He sounded an odd mix of matter of fact and laid back that Jay appreciated. He spoke up. "Is Hino gonna be there?" Oro nodded. "Yeah, he's in command of... well you'll see soon enough. Get going, and get used to operating with minimal info. It doesn't happen often but it happens." The twins nodded, understanding fully what he meant. "Oh, and I'll give ya this one. The mangled bodies, mostly me. The burnt ones... Hino. But there will be time to discuss all of that later too. Off ya go." He made a seal, and he took the bags in a puff of smoke. The twins also used shunshin to get back to the mouth of the ruinous cave, and returned to the village. [Disposal x5]

Stats

Current BGM:
        Stats
        Kumo Registration #379857783
        Village KumogakurexxxxxTitle GeninxxxxxRank Dxxxxx
        Current Chakra 235 / 235xxxxxCurrent Stamina 345 / 345xxxxx
        Active Techniques: xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery (-): [ 0 / 0 ]

Personal Attributes:
        Jeon and I are unstoppable!: Have an extra locked formless style.
        Basics Build up!: Treat all formless styles as complex techniques.
        Class & Clan Reductions:
        ○ Tai Class • Learn Taijutsu techniques one (2) posts faster.
        xxxxxBlood Bender: N/A
        ○ Buki Class • Learn Weapon techniques one (2) posts faster.
        xxxxxBrawler!: Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your taijutsu body moderately increases your Speed and Reflexes, while at the same time granting you an additional 2 ninjutsu techniques per level, then an extra 4 ninjutsu per rank after jounin.
        ○ Bukijutsu The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at D-rank, C at C-rank, B at B-rank, A at A-rank, and S at S-rank. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
        Techniques Used:

Quotes

___youwillknownihilism

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:46 pm
      User ImageUser Image

"Where did you two... wait..." Hino said looking upon the two of them in their greater stature. After coming back to the village, they reported back to the Ruins, their makeshift training ground, in order to continue their training. They met inside an old house in what was likely an old residential area. "Did you go to the summoning lands?" The duo nodded. "You look upon the faces of the Sages of Monkey Island!" Jay said leaping into a backflip and landing atop the Naginata he stabbed blade down into the ground only moments before. Jeon, for her all her excitability smiled and mirrored his motion minus the flip. "Great. I was wondering why you got taller. Sage jutsu, I assume?" He was not wrong, but Jeon simply smiled, as did Jay. "Anyway, inside you'll find a building, mostly intact, that seems to have been the sight of an assassination. I want you to go inside and make it look believably undisturbed." The twins slid down their weapons and made faces like they didn't understand. "Please, come inside." The two followed Hino, where inside Oro was also waiting for them. "Now, you see the hole in the wall? Broken chair? Bloodstain?" "Anbu do erasure to maintain secrecy." It was an observation from Jeon, who was already gloved up and clearing the room in just a few steps, grasping for a broom. "Correct. Now, while you clean up all this debri, be sure that you aren't creating a scene that isn't too real. Operating under the pretenses that this man wasn't exceptionally clean or dirty is the safest route, without prior intel." Jay picked up the broken chair's pieces, loading them into a heavy duty garbage bag while his sister swept the floor. It didn't take too long to clean this room, and then they went to the next. Down the hall, paintings were straightened, a few would need new frames as they'd fallen but that was of no consequence. The other rooms were mostly fine. Nothing to tie back to the Anbu. Jay and Jeon watched the process of fixing holes in walls, and the small things they could do nothing to fix or replace short notice were simply covered up as best as it could be. [Erasure]

"Very good. Now, come with me. We have a few more areas to hit." The duo had less trouble keeping up with the man as they ran with Oro bringing up the rear. They moved in a sort of hybridized travel, bounding from rooftop to rooftop with three hands, carrying their naginata with their other. It was helpful that they were able to get more training done in their new bodies. They arrived at a field. "Fire. You burned someone here?" Jay asked examining the damage that had been done. "No, actually I just set the grass here ablaze. Its part of the training. Catch," he called out tossing a pair of shovels to either of them. The message was clear enough. It only took about an hour to clear out the dead grass and the surrounding patches that just looked weird. They laid out a fresh layer of soil, making sure to run along it so it didn't look too even. When they, along with oro, rolled the grass over the field and repeated the process of beating it all down. "Not bad work. And not too shabby on time either." "What's next?" Jay asked eager to keep going. "We're building a house." [Erasure]

So this was the lawn, then. That was Jeon's conclusion as a tarp was removed and a few pallets with equipment were revealed. "Occasionally we might have to destroy something in the country, like a tower. It is paramount that you learn to rebuild as much as you can. We do not scar the battlefield where we can help it." Jay nodded while reading over the instruction scroll with his sister. "We're going to do all of this in a night?" he asked with clear doubt in his voice. Oro tapped his shoulder. "We work as a team, we get it done faster." With a few handseals, Oro breathed a strong foundation into the ground while Jay and Jeon laid their polearms down. With no time to spare Jeon lifted a leg almost vertical and brought it down hard, launching the lot of the wood into the air. Jay leaped from her shoulder and got in the center of all of the wood, pushing and slapping each piece into position as they fell. He hit the ground among them, ensuring they all made it safely down, and as Jeon and Hino tossed him nails he launched them like shuriken into place. Oro ran among the place below Jay, perched on the wood, and slammed the nails in place. They created the framework for a two story flat, knocking in studs and nails alike to keep it together. Windows and other things were put in place while shingles were laid on a roof and ******** IF I KNOW HOW TO BUILD HOUSES. They managed to finish in relatively short time. "Now, usually I'd task you with furnishing the inside, but for now this will have to do. On to the next location. [Erasure]

"So what's the deal here?" Jeon asked as Oro and Hino perched beside the duo who hung from tree branches with one hand, or leg in Jay's case. As far as they could see they were looking at a fairly normal looking forest area, something reclaimed in the ruins. "Well, I know it's difficult to see but during some training I crushed a boulder here, and in spectacular fashion. It severed a few tree branches with the shards. I need you to erase the evidence." Jeon fell from the tree, but Hino motioned for Jay to stay behind. "I want to see a bit of what you can each do without the other's help, even if I intend to keep you on a squad." "I see. Not a problem," Jeon said with a salute. She stabbed her Naginata into the ground one more time and turned towards the field. In truth, she was a bit shaken by the thought of being without her twin, but he was close and he would always be close. This they promised each other long ago. She leaped into the small clearing and found the largest of the branches he had knocked over. With narrowed eyes she tossed it over to where the group was waiting. She kneeled, looking for foot prints in the ground while allowing her nature chakra to collect in her body. She needed just a bit so she could increase her senses a little, and to focus. She was off like a rocket when her plan was solid. Of all the things, she took every bit and removed it. She traced his foot steps with a branch and leaves, erasing the foot prints before tossing it away as well. Last but not least, she took the boulder he had shattered mostly and jumped over it. With a landmine of a kick she shoved it into the earth and buried it. "Well done," Oro said as Hino burned the evidence she had piled up. "Now, Jay, one for you."

Another field, another area where evidence that combat had occurred was clear. Jay cracked his knuckles as he examined the field. Fallen tree, knocked clean over. Jay did a set of handseals and three clones of himself were made. "Not as good as my sister, but three more of me can't hurt," he commented as he lifted the tree with the help of two clones and the other two cleared the dirt for it to be put back in safely. Wasn't much they could do besides that on short notice. They took to sweeping out the rest of the tattered leaves with the Turbulence skill, using no element but swirling them up and out to a more random assortment. The grass was also brought back to a state that didn't look like it had been laid on from that as well. "Not bad kid. Not bad. I think we can say your training stage is good. The basics seem to have stuck with yah well enough. Welcome to the Anbu, initiates." Jeon and Jay gave a light bow as the man produced a pair of white masks, one in the shape of a Screaming monkey, the other in the shape of a quiet one. One guess as to which went to who. They each also seemed to look, suspiciously, like tengu. Perhpas he had seen them doing chakra training at some point? "Nice! We won't let you down Hino." Jeon said. "No, I don't think you will. Clandestine is the name of our operations always. Speak of this to no one. When you don these masks and the uniforms you are not Jay and Jeon. Decide on your names now. They are your identity. They become your persona. Oro and I will only call you buy them in uniform. Out of it, we are Yajiro and Chouza." Jeon and Jay looked like they were not surprised. "I will be Son, she will be Nehza." Jay spoke. "Once more, welcome to the corp." As Oro said this, they demasked and the faces of two men, Oro young and spry with a scar similar to theirs over one closed eye, and Hino with his more gruff appearance and experienced eyes. They shook hands at once. "Now, disperse for now. We will convene another time." [Erasure.]

Stats

Current BGM:
            Stats
            Kumo Registration #379857783
            Village KumogakurexxxxxTitle GeninxxxxxRank Dxxxxx
            Current Chakra 235 / 235xxxxxCurrent Stamina 345 / 345xxxxx
            Active Techniques: xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery (-): [ 0 / 0 ]

Personal Attributes:
            Jeon and I are unstoppable!: Have an extra locked formless style.
            Basics Build up!: Treat all formless styles as complex techniques.
            Class & Clan Reductions:
            ○ Tai Class • Learn Taijutsu techniques one (2) posts faster.
            xxxxxBlood Bender: N/A
            ○ Buki Class • Learn Weapon techniques one (2) posts faster.
            xxxxxBrawler!: Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your taijutsu body moderately increases your Speed and Reflexes, while at the same time granting you an additional 2 ninjutsu techniques per level, then an extra 4 ninjutsu per rank after jounin.
            ○ Bukijutsu The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at D-rank, C at C-rank, B at B-rank, A at A-rank, and S at S-rank. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
            Techniques Used:

Quotes

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:02 pm
          User ImageUser Image
          __ Ada managed to maintain a visual on the man she was chasing up until they arrived at the ruins hidden within one of the resident mountains. Honestly, she had never taken the time to visit this rather extraordinary location. This made things even more difficult when she lost track of the one she was chasing too. Hidari and Migi floated down beside her while she surveyed the area from one of the ledges of a broken aqueduct. "Ugh. Just my luck." Ada grumbled to herself and folded her arms across her chest. She would make a mental note of this situation to invest in some kind of sensory ninja art. In the meantime, she just had to hope that Kenshin or Hachiro might arrive with their rather incredible ocular powers. She'd stay and wait for them for the time being, all the while straining her own eyes to the utmost of her vigilance.
          **KPD MISSION - Den of Bears [ B-Rank | 2/5 Posts | ONGOING ]

Enter

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: B-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Jonin】○【SPEED: +0 || Jonin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Jonin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Jonin】○【CHAKRA: 435 || 445】○【STAMINA: 180 || 180
          Technique Used:
          • [ Rank ]
          _
          ___○ [ Rank ]
          ____
          Technique Active:
          • [ Rank ]
          _
          ___○ [ Rank ]
          ____
          Active Effects:
          • Army of One
          _☆ Can control one puppet per finger (B-Rank Body | Army of One Perk)
          _☆ B-Rank & lower chakra string effects are one rank higher strength (B-Rank Body)
          • Blood Knight
          _☆ Bloodline techs can overpower other jutsu of their own rank or lower
          _☆ Bloodline techs have no elemental disadvantages
          _☆ Can cast bloodline techs with one-handed seals
          • Blood Calvary
          _☆ Bloodline techs are considered faster than anything of their own rank or lower
          • Magnetic Propulsion
          _☆ All magnetically manipulated objects move moderately faster (+3) and are moderately faster (+3)
          • Meleenette
          _☆ Hand-based taijutsu techniques can be used through puppets, Migi & Hidari
          _☆ The area/size of inflicted damage with hand taijutsu techniques is proportionately larger when used through the puppets
          • Shield of Sand
          _☆ Passive: B-Rank strength/speed.
          _☆ Only B-Rank or higher attacks can bypass passive defense.
          • Shield of Iron Sand
          _☆ Passive: A-Rank strength & speed. (Boosted by Blood Knight, Blood Calvary, & Magnetic Propulsion
          _☆ Only A-Rank or higher attacks can bypass passive defense.
          • Jiba Soujuu [ Magnetic Manipulation ] [ Null Rank ]
          _☆ D-Rank Applied
          _☆ Small to medium amounts of metal. (Up to a small building's worth)
          _☆ Controlling puppets "Hidari" & "Migi"

**LEARNING - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Quote:

Mattysandwich
          Kumurai Kaicho
          Kondo Kaicho

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:43 pm
          User Image User Image
          __ Heavy boots pounded on the pavement while hand shackles jangled on his belt as Kenshin's byakugan continued to focus on the man. When he caught up to Ada he stopped behind her and caught his breath. He still had a clear view of the man as he stood from the ledges of the ruined aqueduct. He surveyed the whole area and then refocused on where the man was as he stopped moving. "I see him, he's in a hideout. The aqueduct system leads underground into an old cistern. The pipes themselves are useless and no longer hold water, but they act as a tunneling system to enter the cistern from only three entry points." He continued to focus his byakugan on the man, but also on the others in the hideout. "He isn't alone, there are upwards of twenty men so there are a lot of hostiles. Our perp seems comfortable that he lost us so they might not expect us if we force entry." Kenshin finished his analysis before he thought of a proposition of what to do next"We only have one option and that is to storm in and arrest them, but they won't go down easy. Your thoughts?" Captain Kosei's voice was deeply stern as he looked to Ada and asked his fellow officer her opinion. They also needed to wait for Hachiro to catch up so that Kenshin could give him a summarizing brief on the situation and formulate an idea on how to proceed most effectively.
          **KPD MISSION - Den of Bears [ B-Rank | 1/5 Posts | START ]

ENTER

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: B】○【CHAKRA: 420 || 420】○【STAMINA: 390 || 390
          Technique Used:
          • [ Rank ]
          ___○ [ Rank ]
          Technique Active:
          • [ Rank ]
          ___○ [ Rank ]
          Byakugan Status:
          • Active

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:48 pm
          User ImageUser Image
          Hachiro arrived just behind the other two. They were faster than he was, clearly more seasoned shinobi and officers. He would catch just enough of Kenshin's briefing that he would nod, grasping his katana at his side before moving in. " Into the frey then..." Hachiro moved forward hesitantly. The group would find a splitting path that branched off into several different paths. " Easiest if we split up." He dashed down the first cistern and would rush to encounter opponents.

Hachiro ran as fast as he could. Suddenly two foes moved from the sides of the way, brandishing a katana each. They rushed forward to meet Hachiro. Hachiro's eyes shifted to a steeled, cold glare. One foe rushed out before the other. At that point something seemed to take over the young genin's spirit. A killer instinct. Quickly, his blade turned blade side up while Hachiro placed his non-dominant hand on the back of it, leaping into the air. This motion caught the chin of the front bandit. The action lifted him into the air as well while splitting his skull from soft tissue at the throat up into his naval cavity. Blood spattered from his skull, raining on the cistern. If either of the two officers were within ear shot, the screams of the men would echo to them. As the corpse of the first man fell, Hachiro hovered for a slight second before he would descend on his foe. He brought the blade's tip straight down as he landed atop the man, implanting his katana into the base of his skull down into his chest cavity. Gargled screams could be heard for a second before the screaming died out into a bubbling spitting noise as life drained away. With a strong pulling motion, Hachiro removed his blade from his victim and swung the blade to the side, slinging blood on the wall as he cleaned it from his blade.

It seemed the noises from the two men attracted several more as Hachiro moved into the opening that seemed like a central room for the area. At least six men stood at the ready with various weapons to attack him. As the first of many foes moved in, Hachiro would seem to be cut down. As the blade of the first man passed through him, electricity would circulate through the area. The low standing water in the room would act as a conduit and give all the men a shock that would stun them and leave them wide open. Atop that, his bloodline would create a bright flash from the lightning technique.

From what seemed like nowhere, Hachiro would appear and bring his blade across the abdomen of one of the men who was shielding his eyes from the blast. The blade severed the skin like a knife through butter, his intestines pouring out into the water and dying it a light red shade. Without hesitation Hachiro pivoted, facing the next foe. That one would have readied a thrust. As he brought if forward, Hachiro would use the motion of his pivoting action and rotate around the blade, grabbing the man's wrist and slinging him in the direction that he would've been thrusting to. As the man stumbled forward, Hachiro's blade found its mark in the back of his neck, exiting through his mouth on the other side then quickly being pulled back.

This time three of them attacked at once. Hachiro would spot them just in time as they charged him and tried to swing downward. His blade would be supported by one hand on the hilt and the other under the blade to block all three strikes. As their blades were forced down with all their weight, Hachiro's smaller stature would lose out to the other three's average to larger sizes. He would have to move soon or be killed here. Suddenly, Hachiro would appear to be cut through as their blade's easily passed through his being. The three men stumbled forward in a confused state. An after image! Hachiro was now behind the fools. His blade cut in a diagonal motion downward and severed the achilles tendon on the first man, causing him to fall face first in the water. As the blade reached its stopping point, it was redirected upward, cutting deeply into the next man's lower back. The blade would sever the sipinal column, crippling the man. As the blade finished this motion the third man would turn to face Hachiro and leaped backward. Hachiro pursued, bringing the hilt of his weapon up and striking the man in the forehead. The blow stunned the foe, giving Hachiro the chance to execute a finishing blow, beheading the man in one swoop.

"One left." he said, not even looking at the man in the corner who was cowering. In terror, the last man fled down a corridor to where his leader might be hiding. Hachiro followed. This time, not running. He casually followed, seeming unconcerned at his escape. Finally, he would catch up as the man was pushing bars from a passageway. He pushed the bars back to block Hachiro's entrance. As the bars were almost shut, Hachiro's form blurred and appeared at them, using his blade's thrust to prevent the hatch from locking. The man ran away, allowing him to give chase again. Hachiro began to run, getting within ten feet of the man before drawing his blade backward and releasing it in a throwing motion. The blade would impale the man's shoulder just as he reached another large chamber.

Hachiro entered the chamber, pulling his blade from the man's back in a twisting motion to widen the wound so that he would not die slowly. His glare shifted to the man in the room with him now. The leader. Or at least Hachiro would assume so. He could hear the others closing in on this devious man as well. He would await them and give this foe the same treatment that he had given his subordinates. Extermination of Evil.

× TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 405|| 410】○【STAMINA: 295 || 295
          Technique Used:
          ○ [ D Rank ] Dragon Mallet
          ○ [ C Rank ] Dragon Tragedy Flash
          ○ [ E Rank ] Lightning Clone
          ○ [ X Rank ] Ghost Strike
          ___
          Technique Active:

___
          Active Mission:

❥ [ B Rank ] Den of Bears [ In progress ]

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
          • Person of Interest 200
          • Autobiographer 200
          • Money Never Sleeps 200

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:14 am
          User ImageUser Image
          __ Hachiro took off almost immediately after hearing Kenshin's suggestion. Ada was about to stop him, but instead decided that he could at least be left in charge of a more direct reconnaissance. Either way, there was bound to be quite a battle here. As long as they didn't cause too much damage to the ancient structures then they wouldn't also have to worry about being buried alive. "Mister Kosei. I was put in charge of a rather extensive investigation before we deployed to stop that robbery before it could happen. It was through a long series of interrogations that I discovered the necessary information to carry out that assignment." She paused with her hands on her hips and eyes locked on this secret base of criminals. "I have reliable intel which would suggest every single criminal in there is nothing short of a cancer on Kumogakure. All of them have likely done enough to earn death sentences anyway. We can detain those that surrender willingly, but the rest who struggle needn't be parlayed." Her right hand was raised to brush her hair back behind her shoulder and she would leap away to begin her own part on this raid.

Hidari and Migi were closely in tow as she landed at another entrance into the aged structure. She would exert her jiton's full strength to not only quickly subdue these enemies but also to test her own limits. Several tons of metal dust was released from the seals scattered throughout her body. This wasn't her entire supply, but it was plenty for now. A miniature sand storm brewed around her position, flowing ahead of her to intercept a few guards that heard the ruckus. The three of them were instantly overwhelmed by the flooding metal sand and very aggressively slammed against the walls as Ada passed by. She'd not waste much time and hardly any effort on these small fry.

The three she knocked out were left behind by her sand as she continued deeper into the secret base. Migi and Hidari were hidden amidst the sand's cover as well. Ada encountered two more thugs who had been put on alert due to another ongoing disturbance. 'Must be Hachiro's doing...' She shook her head, not really minding the lack of subtly in this particular situation. Each of her puppets folded themselves into fists and collided head on into the broad sides of the obstacles before her. Both thugs were thrown away into other parts of the room, each were now out cold.

The smell of blood intensified the closer she got to the center-most part of the structure. Ada was definitely sure she was probably close to catching up to the other officer now. A huge flow of sand would precede her as it flooded into the room where Hachiro was now staring down a new enemy who gave off a far more experienced vibe than the rest. Ada recognized him from the wanted posters, but her interrogation made her feel that it was unlikely for this one to be actually running the show. Ada's attention would quickly shift to the noises of others making their way into this chamber. She folded her arms across her chest came to stand her ground. This was a good position for her. As others made their way into the room they would be met with an ambushing wave of sand that would violently throw them into the walls, floor or ceiling then leave them in at least unconscious heaps around the area. That brought her current body count to ten.

Even though she told Kenshin they didn't have to hold back, she was being rather lenient since none of them had posed much of a threat. "The KPD has come to put an end to your illegal operations. Surrender peacefully, or we will-" Several kunai had been triggered by a nearby trap to lay into her in the midst of her verbal warning, but were easily warded off by the animated sand. "This is your only warning. Surrender or you will be dealt with as we deem necessary." The man cursed under his breath and formed several hand seals in anticipation for the battle. He wasn't going down without a fight. "I'll tear you all apart before the boss gets here!" He threatened, as if the police officers would actually retreat with that alone.
          **KPD MISSION - Den of Bears [ B-Rank | 4/5 Posts | ONGOING ]

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: B-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Jonin】○【SPEED: +0 || Jonin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Jonin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Jonin】○【CHAKRA: 435 || 445】○【STAMINA: 180 || 180
          Technique Used:
          • [ Rank ]
          _
          ___○ [ Rank ]
          ____
          Technique Active:
          • [ Rank ]
          _
          ___○ [ Rank ]
          ____
          Active Effects:
          • Army of One
          _☆ Can control one puppet per finger (B-Rank Body | Army of One Perk)
          _☆ B-Rank & lower chakra string effects are one rank higher strength (B-Rank Body)
          • Blood Knight
          _☆ Bloodline techs can overpower other jutsu of their own rank or lower
          _☆ Bloodline techs have no elemental disadvantages
          _☆ Can cast bloodline techs with one-handed seals
          • Blood Calvary
          _☆ Bloodline techs are considered faster than anything of their own rank or lower
          • Magnetic Propulsion
          _☆ All magnetically manipulated objects move moderately faster (+3) and are moderately faster (+3)
          • Meleenette
          _☆ Hand-based taijutsu techniques can be used through puppets, Migi & Hidari
          _☆ The area/size of inflicted damage with hand taijutsu techniques is proportionately larger when used through the puppets
          • Shield of Sand
          _☆ Passive: B-Rank strength/speed.
          _☆ Only B-Rank or higher attacks can bypass passive defense.
          • Shield of Iron Sand
          _☆ Passive: A-Rank strength & speed. (Boosted by Blood Knight, Blood Calvary, & Magnetic Propulsion
          _☆ Only A-Rank or higher attacks can bypass passive defense.
          • Jiba Soujuu [ Magnetic Manipulation ] [ Null Rank ]
          _☆ B-Rank Applied
          _☆ Small to medium amounts of metal. (Up to a small building's worth)
          _☆ Controlling puppets "Hidari" & "Migi"

**LEARNING - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Quote:

Mattysandwich
          Kumurai Kaicho
          Kondo Kaicho

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:40 am
          User Image User Image
          __ Kenshin watched Hachiro jump in with both feet to begin the infiltration. His attention was then directed to Ada who mentioned her extensive interrogations which led her to the original mission. "The interrogation wing has been working overtime." He thought as he continued to listen to her. Her intel allowed him the mandate he needed to show no mercy to the criminal scum that lurked in the cistern. "Those rats will die in the sewer where they belong." He stated with a spiteful grumble in response as he unsheathed his foil. He kept his byakugan locked in on the vagabonds in the cistern as he split off from the group.

His facial expression was that of rage as he ran with all of his ire and jumped through one of the pipe systems. He slid through the empty aqueduct and appeared through one of the entry points. Once he slid out he landed on his feet and took a dueling stance as he extended his rapier out in front of him. "You're both under arrest!" The two men who stood in front of him unsheathed their katanas and indicated that they intended to resist arrest. "En garde!" The duelist shouted as he lunged forth towards the man to his right and thrust his rapier through his throat. The other man ran behind him and began to maneuver to slash his back. Kenshin saw him with his byakugan and stepped back on his dominant foot as his rapier left the first man's throat and performed a backwards thrust. The blade then went through the criminal's stomach as he collapsed behind him.

Kenshin's anger gave him an adrenaline rush as he showed no mercy during his execution of those two men. He felt pleasure as his blade took the life away from those delinquents. It was as if he was striking out at all of the enemies of his past in doing so. Euphoria overwhelmed him as he perfectly fulfilled his duty in that moment. With that duo executed he proceeded further into the cistern. He marched his crusade for justice with already two dead in his wake. He then approached four men this time who all held an assortment of weapons, one katana, one crowbar, one knife, and one baseball bat. Kenshin took his fencing stance in front of them with his chest proudly displaying his badge from the KPD and his forehead protector. They began to run towards him as he sent out two vacuum palms towards the two most central men. They were blasted away, hit a wall, and completely knocked out with blocked vital points. The other two attacked him with their weapons in unison, one with a katana and the other with a crowbar. He performed a sideward parry on their weapons at the same time as he fell down behind him. Kenshin finished them both with two thrusts through their backs.

He proceeded forward to the men he blasted back into the wall and put them in handcuffs and ankle braces. The shackles would keep them completely bound on the off chance they woke up before the mission's conclusion. With those four dispatched he marched on until he entered the center and rallied with Hachiro and Ada, his fellow officers. "We'll see that justice is done." Kenshin prepared himself to finish this with more punishment. He entered just as Ada issued her stark warning and the criminal responded with his counter threat. "You've broken the law and now you'll pay the price." His voice was stern and confident as he knew exactly how this confrontation would end for the lawbreaker and his soon to arrive superior. Kenshin held his rapier in front of his face appearing as though it were splitting down the middle as a threat to the criminal scum standing before him.
          **KPD MISSION - Den of Bears [ B-Rank | 4/5 Posts | ONGOING ]

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: B】○【CHAKRA: 400 || 420】○【STAMINA: 320 || 390
          Technique Used:
          • Thrust x3
          ___○ D-Rank
          • Backwards Thrust
          ___○ D-Rank
          • Sideward Parry
          ___○ D-Rank
          • Vacuum Palm x2
          ___○ C-Rank
          Technique Active:
          • [ Rank ]
          ___○ [ Rank ]
          Byakugan Status:
          • Active

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
          • Person of Interest 200
          • Autobiographer 200
          • Money Never Sleeps 200
          PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:18 am
          User ImageUser Image
          The man before Hachiro and company would defy justice. Hachiro would fling the blade to the side, freeing it from its dark crimson fluids. His body began to brighten the area around him as his chakra burst from his body in the form of a steady release of a golden glowing light. Hachiro's blue eyes seemed more silver now, as though they were glimmering steel itself. " Fine." he said calmly...too calmly. Bloodlust filled the air as he became a blur to those around him. Within a seconds notice he was upon the lieutenant. He stood off center to the right of the man, his blade horizontally across his throat, his nearest the man's body postured behind the man's near the top of the calf. With a reaping motion of the leg and swinging the blade across his body horizontally, the man's corpse would be submerged in the shallow water. " Burn in the light." He whispered as it ended.

The water dyed itself red with the blood of the cancerous evil-doers. A splattering noise echoed as Hachiro turned away to sheathe his blade. Something emerged from the water? The man who he was almost certain he had beheaded arose, a shallow yet profusely bleeding wound upon his neck. He lunged, taking Hachiro's legs from behind. His teeth gritted, he had not anticipated this twist. Had his battle frenzy blinded him to the obvious feeling of blade carving flesh? It was too late to stop this now. As his legs were taken out from under him and sent out before him, Hachiro would perform a backflip. The backflip would be sloppy, given the man was latched to his legs initially, but would succeed as the man fell on his face in the water. Hachiro would land several feet away, leaving the other two open for a finishing blow or detainment if they chose.

× TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 405|| 410】○【STAMINA: 295 || 295
          Technique Used:
          ○ [ Rank ]
          ○ [ Rank ]
          ○ [ Rank ]
          ○ [ Rank ]
          ___
          Technique Active:

___
          Active Mission:

❥ [ B Rank ] Den of Bears [5/5] [ In progress ]

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items
          Where Everyone Hangs Out
          Other Community Areas
          Virtual Spaces
          Fun Stuff
          Gaia's Games