Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:48 pm
»» H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 460|460

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

{ Hello, My Name is Insanity. }
»»User Image««
User Image
H
itomi entered the academy and was so lost in thought that she almost stumbled on the steps at the enterance. By instinct, she twirled on the ball of her right foot and jumped over the steps to save herself from tripping. She sighed and went over to the middle of the academy, glad that it was momentarily empty. She layed down on the hard wooden floor and folded her hands under her head, staring up at the ceiling. 'Well, this is better than being stuck home alone. Just to get away from everything for a bit, I shouldn't isolate myself,' the black-haired girl's eyes grew unfocused as she gazed at the ceiling, even though she was really gazing at things no one else could see; memories, thoughts, and feelings all circulated around her mind. 'I wonder what everyone would say...if I was actually myself for once...no. They'd be scared. Someday, I hope I get to encounter someone who I can consider my equal, who isn't afraid of death, but controls it.'

Don't.realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:20 pm
Pandora Seraphiel

User Image

Benkai Houshou
Genin_-_Genjutsu_-_Sakkakugan

Benkai noticed Hitomi laying on the floor and walked over to her. He stood next to her head and smiled down to her. "why hello there, havent seen you in a while. Howve you been?"

Chakra training:
[Chakra: 345/345]

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:53 pm
Ruroni Benkai kaicho

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

»»User Image««
User Image

H
itomi gazed up at the ceiling and subconsciously bit her lip until it bled before she scowled to herself and thought, 'That's it. No more. How dare I make some stupid mistake like that! I knew I shouldn't have but I did, now look where it got me,' her fists tightened until her knuckles became white before she was taken out of her thoughts by Benkai's voice. Her expression immediately became blank so he wouldn't ask any questions before she hoisted herself up, now sitting cross-legged and looking up at him. "I'm good." she curtly replied, hoping he would go away so the emptiness and silence of the room could come back. But then again, she didn't want to insult him and get the idea that she disliked him personally. She attempted to grin but wiped it from her face since it seemed out of place. "Er, I was just relaxing for a bit since the academy's empty and quiet. I like quiet. But that doesn't matter. So how are you?

Don't.realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:23 am

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 305/305 |-|AC:4350 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu hated it when his feeling got the better of him. He tried so hard, for years, to get rid of them but somehow, he stilled cared. He didn't like caring because if you care for someone and you loose them, it hurts you. Where as, if you don't care and you lose them, it won't effect you. Shikatsu decided to train and take out what he was feeling on a few dummies.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:24 am

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Retraining [1]: Gouwan [ Strong Arm ]
Shikatsu already had this jutsu down, this would just make it stronger. He charged the chakra in his fist and unleashedGouwan [ Strong Arm ]. The punch hit so hard that it went through the dummies chest. If he wanted to train more, he would need a stronger dummy.

Retraining [2]: Gouwan [ Strong Arm ]
Shikatsu walked outside and over to a training post. "This should be strong enough." He said as he once again did the jutsu. The Gouwan glowed on his fist and when he punched the post, It exploded, shattering into many pieces.

Retraining complete: Gouwan upgraded to Oukashou.

Training Runge Suibou [ Lung Collapse ]
Shikatsu walked over to the section where they kept the medical dummies and set one up on a stand. He focused his chakra around his hands and slammed it into the dummies chest. The lung on the dummy almost exploded when he did this. "At least it works well." He said as he sat down. Training complete.

Retraining + 5. post 1 of 5:

Shikatsu set up more dummies and got ready. He gathered the chakra around his hands again and hit the closest dummies. He was about 1 1/2 feet away from it and the chakra still connected and collapsed the lung.
post 2 of 5:
He then placed the rest around himself at different distances. He continued to do the same jutsu to see what all he could do about it. He started with the closest and would work outward. He hit the dummie that was now 6 feet away and had the same result. He could feel the jutsu getting stronger.
post 3 of 5:
He then turned and hit the next dummy. Hoping it would hit it from 13 feet away. He was right about it getting stronger, it not only hit, but exploded the lung. At close ranged this would be a kill shot.
post 4 of 5:
H tried to hit the next 2 at the same time. The were next to each other set at 28 feet. the jutsu hit and did it's job.The lungs in both dummies had collapsed and he had one target left.
post 5 of 5:
Shikatsu concentrated and shot the last dummy in the chest at 32 feet. The lung was easily dealt with, collapsing with ease. He then walked over to the last dummy and saw that he had hit both lungs at the same time. He cleaned up the dummies and went over to a wall to think for a few.
Retraining complete.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:07 am

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu decided to do some more training at the hospital so he left at once.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:10 am

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Training Kagemane Shuriken no Jutsu [ Shadow Imitation Shuriken Technique ]
Rank B post 1 of 3:
Shikatsu entered the academy and made a shadow clone. He made the clone stand still while he grabbed a kunai and focused his chakra around it. He threw the kunai at the clones shadow, but he was still able to move.
Rank B post 2 of 3:
He tried again, this time adding more chakra to the kunai. When he threw it however, it had the same out come. He relized he was adding regular chakra, not the shadow type chakra he used in his jutsu.
Rank B post 3 of 3:
This time he used that chakra and focused. As he threw the kunai this time, it stuck into the ground on his shadow and he couldn't move. Shikatsu smiled as he made 3 more clones and did it with all four at once while they were moving, he nailed them all.
Training complete.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:33 am

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Training:Kage Nui no Jutsu [ Shadow Sewing Technique ]
Rank B post 1 of 3:
Shikatsu looked at his clones and thought of another jutsu to try. He knelt down and did the and sign for Kagemane no Jutsu [ Shadow Imitation Technique ]. His shadow went and connected to the other's shadows that were stuck from his previous jutsu.
Rank B post 2 of 3:
He focused his chakra into his shadow as they connected and did another hand sign. The shadow tried to rise up out of the ground but he didn't use enough chakra that time. He tried again, this time he used enough and the shadow raised up from the ground in needle like shapes.
Rank B post 3 of 3:
The shadows moved around the clones as they started to rap around them. Then they started to pierce the clones in the arms and legs. It sewed the clones together but then they vanished.
Training complete.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:05 am
Pandora Seraphiel

User Image

Benkai Houshou

Benkai noticed Hitomis attitude was different. 'Hmm i guess she wants to be left alone. i feel so bored sometimes...' He became lost in thought. '...Maybe its loneliness i feel, instead of boredom...' His facial expression shifted from thinking to sadness, then quickly to a stoic face. In response to her statment "Thats good. Everyone needs to relax sometimes..." His sentance drifted off. He shook of this feeling of depression. "Im good, im good. Just wanting to be chunin... dont know if ill be able to though..." He looked off to the right as that sentance drifted off as well.

Chakra training:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:30 pm

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

»»User Image««
User Image

A
fter she felt that Benkai was unsure of himself, she felt a fire burst forth inside of her and briskly stood up, gazing intently at him. "What kind of shinobi doubts himself? You can be stronger than anyone else if you will it. Your strength needs to come from will. Techniques and kekkei genkai are just tools you use to fuel your will further. Of course, there will be people in life who make it seem like it's impossible to aim for the best and disguise themselves as friends who want to help you and later will turn their backs. D you give up then? No!" she explained and then heaved a sigh, relieved to have vented out her feelings but then felt guilty that it was Benkai she was venting on. "U-um, yeah, sorry 'bout that. Just wanted to encourage you...," she rubbed the back of her head and chuckled in embarrassment.

Don't.realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:04 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu looked around and thought it was getting to crowded here so he left for the dojo.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:38 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
The noctis clone walked into the area. He looked around to make sure everything was secure. He didn't see anything out of the oridinary. So he decided to keep on moving.

(Patrol the Village! In progress )

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:5300 Ryo:2900

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:31 am
Uinsean was out at the farthest part behind the accademy, he hid here as he practiced for several days now. His goal was a simple one, he wanted to make Jounin, but he had to work on his speed and reflexes. He had snagged a few scrolls for his training out here, and was finally ready for jutsu training. He took out a scroll from the stack he had with him, and decided to start with a harder one.

[Rank A: Hahonryuu: 1/3.]
[Training: Chakra Training: Meditate: 1/4.]

Openning the scroll, he looked over it for a few minutes, soaking up every detail. Then putting it away, he practiced the hand seals a few times, and finally. He concentrated his chakra, remembering his control training, and began to move it around for a bit to get a feel for it. Focusing it where he needed it for this jutsu, he formed a series of quick hand seals.

[Rank A: Hahonryuu: 2/3.]
[Training: Chakra Training: Meditate: 2/4.]

He gathered up his chakra, and thrust his palm to the ground. Water poured from his palm covering the nearby ground, and he raised his hand, chakra still pouring water out, and then clasped his hand shut tight. A few small jets of water shot out from between his fingers as the jutsu stopped, and he smirked. "Simple, but effective.."

[Rank A: Hahonryuu: Training Complete.]
[Training: Chakra Training: Performance: 1/4.]

Uinsean picked up another scroll from the pile, and looked it over carefully, he knew he'd have to dull this one down for training purposes. Otherwise the Village wouldn't be too happy with him. Setting it back, he formed the hand seals several times to get the feel of the jutsu.

[Rank A: Gekiryuu Chikara: 1/3.]
[Training: Chakra Training: Meditate: 3/4.]

He then began to move his chakra around for a while, getting used to the movements, he let it flow like water. Having his chakra rock back and forth for a moment, till he felt like he was one with the water. He felt better in control like this, and then moved a lessened amount of chakra to where it was needed.

[Rank A: Gekiryuu Chikara: 2/3.]
[Training: Chakra Training: Meditate: Training Complete.]

Forming the hand seals one more time, he used his gathered chakra. A torrent of water shot out, and covered the area in front of him. Lightly flooding a small area ahead of him, even though it was weakened. He smirked lightly, thinking this jutsu would definitely come in handy if it could do this much flooding. "Perfect.."

[Rank A: Gekiryuu Chikara: Training Complete.]
[Training: Chakra Training: Performance: 2/4.]

Uinsean went back to the stack, feeling happy about the knowledge obtained so far, and snatched up a smaller scroll. Reading over the scroll carefully, he memorized the details, and set it down. This would be simple compared to what he was doing. So he formed the single hand seal, and spun in place, throwing water up everywhere. Manipulating his chakra, he formed the water everywhere around him into a thousand ice needles, and then shot them swiftly into the ground. Smirking, he went back to grab another scroll.

[Rank B: Sensatsu Suishou: Training Complete.]
[Training: Chakra Training: Performance: 3/4.]

Uinsean clutched the last scroll tight, and laid the training dummy on the ground that he brought back here. Looking around carefully, he made sure absolutely no one was around. Turning to the dummy, he formed a few quick hand seals, and very carefully manipulated his chakra. A powerful torrent of water crashed down onto the dummy, completely destroying every shred of its existence. Smiling darkly, Uinsean placed the scroll back, and stretched. He needed a break after all this training, and took a seat up a dry tree.

[Rank B: Karada no Kanzen Shoushitsu: Training Complete.]
[Training: Chakra Training: Performance: Training Complete.]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:42 am
Pandora Seraphiel

User Image

Benkai Houshou

Benkais face became red from her outburst. He felt his heart pump in his chest as adrenaline coursed through his system. 'Damn... to think ive lost my will to improve myself... i have no time to sit around and be depressed...' He looked to the scar on his hand. 'To think that i had forgotten about this insult... i need to kill the person that gave me this.' Out of the rage and inner turmoil, His eyes changed color to a deep purple. "I need to thank you... You have reawakened my resolve. Would you join me to the hokages office? I have to ask him something..."

Chakra training:

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:39 pm

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

»»User Image««
User Image
H
itomi's eyes widened when she sensed the sudden change in Benkai and let out a small smile, nodding. 'Ya know, that determination...it's actually kind of contagious,' she thought as she got up from the ground and glanced at him before heading to the academy's exit. "What are you going to ask him? Wait, you know what?" she glanced back at him before continuing, "I don't even care. I'm in it for the action and thrill. And after whatever we're doing, I'm going to go on missions like crazy since I'm aiming for the top, Sennin. You can join me if you want, if you're up to it," she grinned tauntingly before her face grew serious again, remembering him glancing at the scar. "Whatever you're planning, think twice. That's all I can say. Just think twice about it. What you would gain and what you would loose," she warned, her back towards him since she was heading for the exit. For a moment, she got lost in thought yet again.

Don't.realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games