Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:44 am
User Image
YamamotoTaizo
Genin | Fuinjutsu | Kumogakure |

starting to regain his strength Taizo followed Tenrai, hoping that this mission would prove to be a learning experience.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:10 am
SarcasticCandiedVixen
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

"The goal is to DODGE here, Doki. Don't try to catch Raidan, you never will. And even if you do, I doubt you would recover from a 10,000 volt charge." Sypher advised from the sidelines. Raidan cackled and came in for a closer chance, his beak snapping at Doki's heels "Use the wall scaling techniques. Go up in the air and avoid falling." he called out as Raidan amped up his sparks, now a ball of flying lighting that hurt the eyes. If Doki touched that barehanded, she'd be fried like a crispy tender.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you

((Quoting my last post at Doki because it got lost back there...))  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:49 am
User Image
Kodoki, Doki // Gennin
Chakra : 175 - 20 = 155 - 10 = 145
[ Taijutsu ]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

[[Ah thank you.]]
Doki scoffed at the warning but the evident pecks and lethal voltage was quite clear. "Who says anything about catching it?!" She was almost hysteric now with her irises shrunk and trembling. Too clear in fact as she was now tap dancing her way to the nearest wall. Her mind was unsure of his advice but her body was obedient to it. True to Sypher's warning, the falcon has now become a ball of bright annoyance. It's ambient light bright for Doki to see with strain. Instead of placing a hand to shield her eyes, the gennin placed her hands together while dashing. If I send enough chakra to my feet..

Her legs were now running up the wall. Thanks to the haste and dangers in mind, Doki was progressively having little trouble with traveling upwards. Her fingers were still stuck together in seals. As hard as she tried, her chakra would frequently flux and die out, making it that much difficult for her to maneuver every striking peck. Thus, she would conjure up more and more of her chakra to concentrate while running. Eventually, she skidded to the corner and pushed off the first story ceiling.

Her eyes were frowning with focus as she felt her muscles tighten and her heels coil with chakra. She landed safely with no access damage and into a horsestand position, ready to expect another barrage of pecks. For how long?

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:30 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

"Raidan!" Sypher's voice cut across clear and the falcon veered off its latest attack to fly to him, returning to a normal appearance "Thank you. I'll have you help me more next time." the falcon cackled, threw a dirty look at Doki and vanished as Sypher approached his student "That was very well done." he said encouragingly and offered her a cylinder. It was wooden and filled with a thick water substitute that would help increase or replace lost stamina. It wouldn't taste very good, like drinking dirt, but it helped "Finish this and then we'll go onto the Black Leg fighting style."

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:08 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Jounin ۞ Dragon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:200 両 ۞ AC:9250

Kein sat down on the floor as he watched the others train. He watched them move and the phantoms that appeared as he focused on each of the people in the room. He also noted the colors that grew around each of them. Some were dark colors others lighter colors . He closed his eyes and began to reflect on his life so far and his amazing growth as a Shinobi. It started with the death of his close friend and the adviser of Kumogakure. It was odd she was one of the closest people to him yet he could not recall her name. “Is that how it goes for me when I die.“ There was no funeral for her would there be one for him. Half the village already hated him or feared him because of his power. What would happen if he grew even more powerful, would they outright revolt against him? Would it be easier to just leave now and allow them to live their lives in peace? He remembered his fathers words, “The weak always fear the strong. Sooner or later the ones you love and care about will turn on you and hate you. This is the curse of the Uchiha. Do not love another outside our clan for they too will grow to hate and fear you. Our clan is cursed with the same power that blesses it. One day you will learn this for fact and teach it to those in line after you. “ So many questions burned within his mind. Would he be forced to take the wanderers path and roam the world, would the Raikage allow him to just leave in peace or would he become a slave to others. He opened his eyes. The blood red curse of his clan still showing itself in his eyes. He let his eyes wander onto the red chakra of Suzume. She had already hated him, that much was evident. The Chakra Armor gennin was already afraid of him and he had not spoken much more than a few words to him yet his reputation had gotten the best of him. His gaze landed on Sypher next. He knew very little about the Jounin and yet he still wanted to know what he felt. He continued to look over the gennin as they fought. Each of them showed the potential for power. He wondered weather or not they would be treated the same way with the same hatred. He closed his eyes and continued to reflect on his past. Shortly after the death of Advisor he had been placed in the squad of a Chuunin now Jounin like him by the name of Fuyu. He did not know what to think of Fuyu at first he found her rather attractive but her cold personality soon removed any ideas from his head. Before too long he himself had become a chuunin and his sharingan had made it way up to a Two Tomoe. Then came the bitter part. His fight to the death with the gennin that had attacked him. He barely remembered a thing about the boy other than he chose his fate. Kein did not regret his actions nor was he sorry for them. It was kill or be killed and he sure as hell was not going to let that kid take his life. With a sigh he made his peace with the battle and moved on. Next and most recent was his trip to the land of fire and his fight with the cultists. He had come close to death there yet again. He made a mistake and had paid the price for it. He absently traced the scar on his chest with his hand. It was an ugly scar due to the fact that he had seared it shut. Every time his life was in danger he came out of it stronger than ever. He did not know what came next but felt his body changing. He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. He had grown powerful and was proud of every action he had taken to get his power. Maybe that was the fate of his clan. To be the most powerful in the world and the most hated all at once. Those two truths came hand in hand each with the other. Those who are hated are hated because hey had the power to shape their world. Those with the power to shape their world are hated just the same. He felt his blood rising up with his breath. He opened his eyes and pulled his headband off of his neck and traced the symbol with his finger. He gazed into the face staring back at him. This is who he had become a tool of death and hatred . He blinked once as he gazed at his eyes in the reflection and noticed they were different. He had reached the final marker of an Uchiha. His sharingan had evolved for the last time. He refit the headband onto his head and stood a proud Uchiha. He would wear his new sharingan with pride. To hell with those who feared him. He cared no longer about them, it they chose to fear him then so be it. Let them quake in fear. He would continue to grow and continue to give the world a reason to fear him.

(15/15) Three Tomoe Sharingan Unlocked  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:16 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher managed a glance at Kein as he walked back to his spot having left the bottle with Doki so she could relax for a moment "You all right?" he asked the other Jounin. He had seen the man reflecting and wondered if there was a reason for it.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:19 pm
[[sorry rin, i wanna go do some missions P:]]
Shi tried to play with the dog but it left before he could as he ran over to Sypher. Going in between his legs and panting. Kyo whisteled as SHi ran from under Sypher and made a hasty exist and both of them left. Kyo did say goodbye to Rin and gave him his last onigiri that he had no time to eat(he already ate a big bag).

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:49 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Jounin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:200 両 ۞ AC:9250

Kein nodded and said," Well as best as one can be given the unspoken state of emotions lately." He placed his hand on the Jounin's shoulder and walked out of the dojo and headed to the office. His new sharingan still active. he doubted he would be able to turn it off anytime soon like when he first activated them.

Exit to office.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:09 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~

AC: 1200 ~ Ryo: 400

Having finished the last mission, Suzume had returned to the dojo to complete her training. There was still much that she could learn. Plus she had a feeling that there was a possible big mission on the horizon. If that were true then she wished to be as ready as possible for anything. With a taijutsu and bukijutsu scroll in hand, Suzume began the laborious process of learning new techniques as quickly as she possibly could.

[Post 1/7]

Looking at the black legs style first, Suzume knew of at least two more techniques she wished to get down before leaving the dojo. This would finish up set two of the Black Legs style and it would be the last she could learn until she leveled up. In a way she was already pushing it since level two was more for chuunin and jounin. Yet these moves were not impossible and Suzume was determined to complete this set. Then the third set would be dealt with when she became a chuunin.

[Post 2/7]

The first technique she would learn would be called Kuro Taido Ashige [ Anti Manner Kick]. It was a strong technique used when the user was quite angry, the rage increasing the power behind the kick. It was a strong technique but it would be hard to pull off since an opponent would not just be standing there. Plus there was the substitution jutsu so this move was more of a finishing move in a way. Now that she had the basic idea of how it would work, Suzume put away the scroll and set up the single training dummy.

[Post 3/7]

The desired result of this attack would be to send the opponent into the air. Obviously since training dummies would be much heavier, Suzume would be happy to get it off the ground at all. Standing before the training dummy, she was a little ways back and stretching out her legs. This was merely to avoid cramping up after all. If there was a big mission or an emergency she did not want to be put on the bench because of a pulled muscle. How embarrassing would that be?

[Post 4/7]

Finished stretching, Suzume went through the motion of how the kick was supposed to work. A regular front kick going all the way up, a full one hundred and eighty degrees. Already having trained in the style, Suzume was rather flexible. That added with practice was enough to get her used to the movement. That was all well and good at first but she picked up the pace to move faster. When she was confident she had the movement down, she turned to the training dummy and began practicing the kick.

[Post 5/7]

So far the kick had been good, going as described in the scroll but Suzume was not putting enough power behind the attack. She knew that one had to be angry to launch this incredibly powerful attack but Suzume did not feel like getting angry at the moment. Instead she continued the attack calm and cool headed as she usually was most of the time. Yet it was getting her nowhere and the red head was becoming increasingly frustrated at the moment. She continued on but Suzume knew she had to get angry at some point.

[Post 6/7]

Deciding that now it was time to get angry, the red head thought back to something that would do the trick. It was her sparring match with Kein when he activated his Sharingan. Suzume was sure she would have gotten him but the male had used his bloodline to defeat her. That just made her blood boil slightly, not liking that she had lost. Then thinking about when he burned the boy in the dojo the other day did the trick. Quite angry, she pulled her foot back and launch a powerful kick that sent the dummy up a couple feet in the air before it landed again. Panting slightly, Suzume was sure she had the trick down and was ready to move on to the next taijutu.

[Post 7/7 Kuro Taido Ashige [ Anti Manner Kick] Learned]

Sighing softly, Suzume took a seat and rubbed her leg to get some feeling back into it. At least the last technique she needed to learn would not require her to be angry. It was a finishing move used after a barrage of attacks. Taking out the taijutsu scroll, Suzume looked over the instructions to get an idea of how the attack was supposed to go. It seemed like any classic taijutsu attack, what with the jumping up in the air and spinning. Was it a finishing move for the Konoha style as well?

[Post 1/7]

At least it was truly a powerful finishing move since the spinning added a sort of force. Finished looking over the scroll, Suzume put it away in her backpack and stretched once more. This would require a simple jump, spinning, and then finally bringing her heel down to hit. Kujiku [ Crush] was basically a radical axe kick. It should not be terribly hard to learn and Suzume was ready to get this done so she could move on to bukijutsu next on her list.

[Post 2/7]

At this rate, Suzume was close to being maxed out as far as techniques went. She had already learned so much and just these couple more would be it until she went up to chuunin. Suzume was glad that she had progressed so far and knew she was ready to be a chuunin. She might even be close enough to be a special jounin or a full on jounin. Of course now she was getting ahead of herself. She had to focus on the present for now and learn these technique.

[Post 3/7]

Now that she was finished with a second round of stretching, Suzume got ready to practice the technique. According to the scroll, she had to jump up high so she could tuck her body and start spinning. After that, she would have to uncurl at the right time and bring her heel down to hit. The last part would require good timing so that she actually hit her target instead of hitting the air. Not only would that be embarrassing but it could also cost her for the mistake.

[Post 4/7]

Facing the dummy, Suzume jumped up into the air. It was fairly high but Suzume was sure it could be higher. This was merely a practice jump though and the red head was not discouraged. Landing on the ground, Suzume got back into position and jumped once more. This time it was the right height and Suzume felt she had this part down. The next task to tackle would be the spinning in mid air. Slightly hard but not at all impossible.

[Post 5/7]

Time was running out and Suzume was taking too much of her sweet time getting these techniques down. Jumping up into the air, Suzume began to spin after jumpin and stick her leg out to hit the dummy with her heel. She missed the first time since she felt rushed and had not been keeping time. The red head pushed off of the dummy and landed back on her feet. Sighing softly, she slowed herself down and got ready to try once more to get the technique down. It was simple so she had to get it down soon, right?

[Post 6/7]

Now she had it down, all Suzume had to do was slow down and get the timing right. The red head was standing before the dummy when she jumped up into the air once more. Spinning, she brought her leg down and her heel hit the dummy right on the head. It was a hard kick and it was bound to do plenty of damage. Pushing off and landing on her feet, Suzume was satisfied she had learned the technique and was ready to learn some more bukijutsu. Or get going incase there was a big mission that needed people.

[Post 7/7 Kujiku [ Crush ] Learned]

Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:21 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher managed to rub Shi's back as he ran between his legs and then watched as the dog left. He chuckled then looked up at Kein "If you need anything..." he started but the man was leaving already and Sypher sighed, shaking his head. He signed after a moments thought and sent a clone after Kein in order to track him down.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image
YOUSAYIT;;S ɑℓℓ ɩɲ ოყ ჩεɑმ
↙ ↙ ↙
ʈჩε ʈჩɩɲჟა ʈჩɩɲӄ ʝʊაʈ DON;;TMAKESENSE

『 I CAN SEE THAT LOOK IN YOUR EYES.』
『 THE LOOK THAT SHOOTS ME.』
『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』
______________________________________________________________________________________
DO TELL ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓜⓔ ⓦⓗⓨ ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████
CHAKRA POOL ¦ ¦ ¦ 2 5 0 ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████

indent M sat through the fight which ended quite early, and unexpectedly. The lad stood up and shook his head. "Oh dear," he mused. "I really wanted to see a bit more action, but I guess those guys had better stuff to do. Well, I guess I'd better be off as well," he told himself. He turned around, and walked on over to the exit, and, upon leaving, he wished to have an audience with the Raikage herself. To the Raikage's office, he went.

I GUESS I KNOW ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓘⓜ ⓑⓐⓓ ▪ ▪ ▪
______________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:16 pm
User Image
Kodoki, Doki // Gennin
Chakra : 145
[ Taijutsu ]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Doki fell on the ground and sat there, glaring at the hawk until it left before drinking the bottle. The texture of the bottle was unfamiliar. The taste of the liquid was questionable, but the feeling was refreshing in a way she liked it. It was as her mentor had said, she hardly felt tired anymore. A brow slightly twitched when he spoke about the next stage. Indeed, Doki was all in for the heat but suddenly...

No, I have to finish what I started. She breathed in, and exhaled. Once Doki stood up, she held out the bottle with both hands. "Thank you."

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:47 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher turned his attention back to Doki and smiled "You're welcome. Now...how much do you know about the Black Leg style? The first style was mandatory for you to learn but the second two you can choose." he said. He said she could choose but in reality she could choose which two she wanted to learn first not if she wanted to learn just one more "Anything at all?"

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:50 pm
User Image
↙ ↙ ↙

『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』

indent After a failed attempt to visit the Raikage in her office, M found himself walking back to the Academy to start training. Three buildings comprised the compound, and the lad had entered a particular one that catered to a student's needs in developing his Ninjutsu skills. There he made his way to a small room, an empty room, which was right at the end of the hallway that he had already walked through. Inside this certain room were a lot of scrolls, and books - all texts referring to what appeared to be advanced medical practice and medical ninjutsu references. At the center of this square room, was a table, and a seal placed at the center. Books lay on the table, seemingly untouched for a long period of time already. Upon seeing this, the young lad smiled.

He moved towards the table, opening a few books as he walked around and set his eyes over the text almost immediately. M seemed to be reviewing a few of the stuff he's already learned during the past few years of his youth... All the while, he was preparing himself for the rest of the day, as it would be spent on training and perfecting his technique as a Medical Ninja...

[*Note: Medical Class and Location count to -2 reduction in learning E rank medical Jutsu. E-Rank Medical Jutsu have been auto-learned. ]

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:13 pm
User Image
↙ ↙ ↙

『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』

[Learning: Bandage Skill | 15 Posts]
[Learning: Oxygen Supply | 4 Posts]

[1/19] M began to proceed after a short read, reaching for a small scroll beside the pile of books to his right. The lad opened the scroll, and placed it on top of a much bigger seal which was directly written in ink over the table. Placing his hands together in the sign of the ram, M began to pour his Chakra into the seal over the open scroll.

[2/19] A fluffy could of smoke errupted from the scroll, bringing forth to the table, a weakly fish that was still alive, and multiple objects that served a pretty unclear purpose. This was the start of the training, as with it, instructions came. M did not read them, surprisingly. "I know what I have to do," he said, actually being one step ahead of himself in this step of his training.

[3/19] "First will be the Diagnosis," he said, shaking his head. The lad has not had enough hands on experience to quickly tell what was wrong, however, he was good at observation, and this had helped him to tell what was wrong with the specimen he had in front of him, without even doing anything but observe, look, and listen. M stood still for a moment, looking at the Fish's behavior.

[4/19] Almost instantly, M placed his hand over the fish's body, barely touching its scales. Once, he had learned of a Jutsu that enabled Shinobi to aid in breathing. Since this fish was out of water, he thought of giving that Jutsu a try. With the text describing that jutsu indicated in a large text book beside him, the lad instantly conjured the necessary seals required, and thenafter, drew Chakra from its source within the body, and carefully allowed it to flow to his hands where it was slowly being gathered for use.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games