Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:16 pm
(May have read it wrong last time I did I thought that Nowe, Kiri, and Kohane, along with Tayu, and Kin were close to one another.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:10 pm
( I thought Kohane was with Zane or by herself, Tayu and Kin were with Nowe till Nowe headed to check up on Kiri who was by herself......rp characters need to come with tracking devices. )  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:54 pm
((Sorry for the wait.))

"Yeah, or something else is around the corner, make sure you guys are careful." Zane said as he hurried back, the Amaterasu having taken a toll on him.

"Off as in I'm here." Ayame said coldly as he made his presence known from behind Nowe and Kiri.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:37 pm
Nowe froze at the sound of Ayame. Quickly,he turned around, flinging two exploding Kunai at him. This was merely a distraction though, as a second Nowe appeared behind ayame. A chidori charged in his hand, and shot forward a chidori spear at Ayame's back.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:20 pm
(Um...I'm kinda rping with myself since Tayu and Kin are separated from the others by the dolls...)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:31 am
( Well I've been trying to subtly ending the doll attack, but you guys just keep fighting them x.x )  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:45 am
{Idk what to do. :/}  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:09 pm
(whoops. hm...let's see what I can do about this...)

Just as Tayu was reaching the end of her energy, the dolls she was fighting froze. She stopped, confused, and waved a hand in front of one. It stayed frozen. "What the hell...?" She whistled to Kita, but collapsed, exhausted, before the bird could land.

Kin caught her daughter as she collapsed, and Kita landed on her shoulder instead. "What the hell just happened?" she wondered aloud and draped Tayu's arm over her shoulder to support the younger ninja.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:51 pm
(*Makes a strangling action towards Miki*. How do you not know what to do kyo has been dragging your character around since the attack. Now he's pulling her back towards the camp as he follows zane.)
Standing still at the camp Kohane kneeled down picking up a piece of one of the destroyed dolled. They had stopped attacking, simply freezing in place where they had been standing. "Where is nowe" she muttered looking around and giving a small rub to the back of her head. He would know the most about the dolls that they were just fighting but he was likely with Kiri. Giving a deep sigh she shook her head knowing what the two were likely doing.
(Deleted last Kohane post and did a new one.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:36 pm
( ...gotta love how you assume their in the bushes instead of fending for their lives. lol. )  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:11 pm
"Hey, Kohane!" Kin called, spotting the sannin through the frozen dolls, "Little help over here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:31 pm
What Nowe attacked was one of Ayame's metal clones and by attacking it he only served to agitate it and cause it to explode in a flower of shrapnel. "You really need to use that head of yours, honestly what did Seito ever see in you?" Ayame taunted from behind Nowe, sword pressed against the kid's neck.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:36 am
(Hehehe yea but it's what those 2 do alot when there around each other since you confessed so.)

Looking towards Kin Kohane saw Tayu in her arms. "Gotcha" she called as she ran over to her. As she arrived her hand was already glowing green as she put her hand on Tayu's back pouring extra chakra thru her body to help recover. "Looks like she over did it" kohane said looking at her before to Kin a somber look on her face. "Kin what exaclty do you know about these dolls you were with around the shadow ninja the most you should atleast have a little information about them" she said as she continued to heal Tayu.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:34 pm
Kin shook her head. "Nothing. Sorry, Kohane, I don't think these dolls are Shadow creations."

Tayu groaned as she started to revive. Kin set her down, but she leaned heavily against the jonin. "I heard that, Kohane," she grumbled, "I didn't overdo anything. Those things just wouldn't stop."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:28 pm
{I'VEBEENLOSTEVERSINCEIRETURNED! *goes to cry*}

Tsumi just followed silently, not really wanting to be near her team still, but also not wanting to get hurt.

{There's a crap post. -.-}  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games