Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stealing Sins

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:20 pm
User Image
May the sky, the sun, show us stupid ones where the vow is.
The big dream will continue to strangle us!
Chakra: ► 310 / 310
AC: ► 1,200
Village: ► Yukigakure no Sato
XXXXXXXXXXX
Ryo: ► 1,725

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬XXXYuuto Kurama Nakamura

After an entire day of training, Yuuto was finally finished. He was relieved that now he had room for missions, and made his way to the Yukikage's office. Honestly, he knew that as a Genin, he had to complete more of the lower ranked missions, but more dangerous ones were in his forte. With hands in his coat pockets, he caught sight of Izaya entering the office but didn't bother calling after him since he himself also entered the office and briefly examined those around him. Strangers drew his curiosity, but not for long. Yuuto stood quiet, waiting for Keiji to finish addressing those he was currently already speaking with before he would inquire about missions.

And go back to sleep! Safe from pain,
- - - - -
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
- - - - -
From truth, and choice, and all the poisoned devils...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:28 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 710 ~ AC: 50,000 ~ Ryo: 2700 (700)

It seemed that traffic had picked up once more. Although he wished the two new arrivals had knocked first. Sighing he said "Mister Izaya, Mister Yuuto, please knock before entering my office." Sure he could sense them, but it was just good manners, not to mention, what if he hadn't wanted them to come in? "What do you boys need?"

Haruhi000777

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:33 pm
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

Izaya stood at his usual spot, allowing a few seconds to pass as he held an apologetic look on his face before he spoke. "I'm here to report that all three of my missions were a success. It turned out that the vandal and the drunk were one and the same. It was a simple matter of playing on his inebriation and his guilt to capture him. As for patrolling the village. Upon my arrival at the gates, I found three bandits trying to make off with several stolen goods from the village. We fought and I won, but they managed to escape. I did return everything that was stolen however". Allowing his words to sink in, Izaya mulled over a thought that had been gnawing away at the back of his head, then he voiced his opinion. "I think I'm ready to become a Chuunin sir. I've proven myself and what I'm capable of, as was expected of me"

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 330/330

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:39 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lacie Roux

Shinobi Info: Ninjutsu Class / Sensory Subclass / Genin / Yukigakure /
Relationship Status: Single
Current Mood: Excited
Current Ryo: 0
Current AC: 0

Chakra pool: 270/270
Reserve Chakra: 25/25
Weapons: Kunai (14), Shuriken (10), Smoke bomb (6)

--------------------------------------------"There is no coincidence.."-------------------------------------------

Lacie had taken the three mission files and looked them over. She would be able to handle them, if she couldn't then she wouldn't be a shinobi. "Alright Yukikage-sama... these are good missions..... my only question is where i should begin.." Lacie of course had spoken right after Izaya had. She had waited to speak for quite a while as she watched people come and go using her sensory abilities.

-----------------------------"..In fate.." -----------------------------

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:00 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Nodding his head at Izaya he called his secretary and went over all information concerning the male's missions. Once everything was checked out he said "Very well, Izaya, you are now an official chuunin of Yukigakure."

Hearing the question from Lacie he replied "All information is in the files, Lacie. Where the crimes took place, at what time, and where the victims are. The rape is the most recent one that just came in." All the information she would need was in the files. The perpetrators would be caught eventually by local law enforcement. Using as shinobi was just supposed to be faster so that the criminals did not strike again.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:07 pm
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Chuunin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

As soon as he heard the words spoken a smile crossed his features.. He gave a bow to the Yukikage, the same grin still present. "Thank you sir! I'll make you proud". He turned to run out of the office in glee when he noticed that Yuuto was standing there awaiting his turn. He knew that he planned to go see Hitomi now, and that Yuuto would have loved to join him. Instead of waiting, he told Yuuto where they would be meeting so that when he was finished with his business he could come. It was crossroads connecting Yukigakure and Konohagakure. With that bit of information passed on, he left the office.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 375/375

User Image

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

Stealing Sins

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:25 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXX

Listening closely to Izaya's message, Yuuto nodded before turning to the Yukikage.
"May I have permission to go to Konoha, Yukikage? To train along with Izaya with the person he mentioned. I have yet to meet others who also carry it." He asked, since he figured he would first need his permission before leaving with Izaya to another village. Not that he was a stranger to Konoha, but it was still required. He anxiously hoped Keiji would agree, but his expression remained calm.

- - - - -
- - - - -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:29 pm
User Image

It probably would be nice for Yuuto to meet with and get to know those of his own bloodline better. Nodding his head the Yukikage replied "You may, Yuuto, travel safely."

Haruhi000777

Stealing Sins

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:39 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXX

After Yuuto thanked the Yukikage, bowed, and left the office, he allowed himself a wide grin. 'A family reunion sounds fun, don't you think so?' He sighed and continued out of the building. He recalled Izaya's instructions and headed for the gates.

[/exit]
- - - - -
- - - - -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:55 pm
Man was it cold out, the air was better than Kumo's so he couldn't complain but that breeze going up his robes into his shirt did not help and made him shiver and get a red nose from the cold. "Maybe Fuji-chan could warm me up hehe..." He thought, that idea was already warming him up, him and his soon to be wife in a nice warm bed doing more naughty things then buddhist monks could facepalm against. He got inside the builden and bowed to the secretary before walking up the steps and knocking on the door, knocking loud and opening the door to see a new genin, or rather just a new person he hadn't seen in awhile. He walked in and stood in his place, leaning against the bookshelf with his arms in his sleeves over his chest and a brimming smile on his face. "Yo." He had gotten back to Yukigakure and went to his home to pass out for awhile while Hanzo had done the report.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:19 pm
User Image

Feeling a familiar chakra show up, the Keiji clone looked to see Zain walk in through the door. He seemed just fine and as happy as ever, he had probably gone home to rest before coming here. "Hello Zain, glad to see you report in. Hanzo gave me his report on how things went in Kumo, what did you see?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:31 am
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

"Actually, sir, I'd like a short time to enjoy the festival in Ikebana." Matsu requested. "I am eager for the next mission but I feel that this opportunity is fleeting." He said, humbly, almost sounding detached. Matsu wondered about what great things the village had out for the festival. With his new mission money and great appetite, he could enjoy all kinds of festival foods like dumplings and other pastries. Just thinking about the festivities made him more excited although there was apart of him that was ashamed. Having only just arrived, Matsu was already asking to be let go to another place. Perhaps the village needs me here now. I might be asking for too much. "If there is something that I could do to help you, sir, I rather stay and do so." Matsu decided finally.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:18 pm
User Image

It was no wonder that the other wanted to go to the festival. Keiji would have liked to attend as well, but there was still much to be done within the village. Especially now with so many shinobi to look after, he had to be here in person and not just leave a water clone behind, all on it's own. Shaking his head, the water clone replied "I've got things under control here Matsu. Feel free to hurry on to the festival, I'm sure there won't be much time left to enjoy it before it ends."

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games