Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:01 pm

{I know, right? XD}

"Tampering from anyone aside from the contractor will result in the same form of death as if she disobeyed me." Ariae pointed out, keeping a neutral expression as she kicked Marianne away. "You are such a naive boy. I can't wait until the world tears you down from that pedestal you have yourself up on."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:06 pm

"Sorry, spending about seven years with your best friend and god and later marrying and getting turned by a vampire allowing to live for near eternity can tend to do that to a person." Riley said flatly. "I repeat: my best friend is a god. Whatever you did I'm pretty sure he can undo. Or at the very least steal your contract and d**k around with it some."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:10 pm

"Oh, you talking about Van? Won't his wife kill him for being involved with me in any way?" Ariae said, raising an eyebrow. "When she heard about our past relationship, I recall she acted quite irrational and clingy towards him. Just think, pulling him into this will only make me have to be around them more - therefor, making more arguements between them with you caught in the middle." she said before walking past him and continuing on home.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:17 pm

"You're obviously the evil ex I've heard so little about..." Riley muttered, finding her to be a losing battle as he let her walk off for now. "So from what I've gathered, she's a b***h, you're Milly's mom, she's cursed, and....she's Jaquel's daughter. Correct?" The fact that Jaquel had any kids was weird enough.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:30 pm

Marianne nodded, now removing the hood that hid her hair and face. "Yes, I am. Also, unfortunately, she is his daughter. However, that was from an affair we had over seven hundred years ago. One in which he was drunk beyond belief." she said, sighing deeply. "But that's not the point. Do you think you can actually help me?" All the while, Marianne had no idea that Mala was still alive - and that she looked almost exactly like her.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:42 pm

Riley had deadpanned, losing every ounce of color from his form with the ultimate gonk face, the kind where a curtain of gloom had covered the eyes and only the jaw-dropped mouth was visible on the face. There was only one face he knew of that looked so much like his sister. First, there was the question of how their mother was still alive or how she lived for so long. Then there was the ever-so-unfortunate implication of their mother having sex with Jaquel, which meant Milly was their half sister. Needless to say, Riley's brain was, at the moment, nothing more than a pathetic blob of jello unable to comprehend the soap opera that was their situation. "Uh, you.....you wait right here....I'm going to go....let my sister know that we're going to have company soon...." he said, knowing that was probably one of the lamest excuses to get away ever, before heading back towards the house almost mechanically, his brain still in a state of disrepair. Once there, he burst through the door and slammed it shut behind him, pancaking himself flat against the wall before slowly sliding down to the floor.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:51 pm

Marianne blinked a couple times in surprise at Riley's reaction. Was she frightening or something? Or, perhaps, was he not used to seeing youthful mothers such as herself? (Clueless Marianne is clueless.)

Mala saw how strangely Riley was acting and immediately asked, "What's wrong? You look like you've just seen a ghost!"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:57 pm

"I know Ariae's a bit of a b***h now, but..."

Riley was quick to get on his feet again. "Yeah, that Ariae woman? Apparently she cursed the other woman's daughter." he said quickly.

"Okay, so why are you freaking out so much? Angel didn't give you anything when she turned you did she?" Van asked raising an eyebrow at him.

Riley quickly shook his head. "No, that's not it! And that's not the point! The other woman was mom!" he said gripping Mala's shoulders and looking her in the eyes. "And her daughter in question was MILLY!! WE ARE RELATED TO DEMON SPAWN!! AND GODS ONLY KNOW WHAT MOM IS DOING STILL ALIVE!!" he said shaking her shoulders rather spastically.

((If you couldn't tell, I'm enjoying mindf*ck!Riley. =D))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:06 am

{Lol, I am too. XDD}

Mala blinked a few times in shock. "Hold on...what?" she said, clearly not believing a word that Riley just said. She turned her head and said to Van, "We should probably let Riley get some rest. He must've hit his head or something!"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:09 am

"I DID NOT HIT MY HEAD!!" Riley said while Van put a hand to each of their foreheads to check for a fever. "Look, you don't believe me?! You can go out there for yourself and meet the woman with your same exact face!!" he said pointing at the door.

((As much as I'm loving this drama and spaz!Riley, I really should go to bed now. XD ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:13 am

{Alright, see you later. biggrin }

Mala sighed softly. "Just to put him at ease, let's see what he's talking about." she said, still clearly thinking that Riley was simply having some sort of horrid dillusion or nightmare.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:16 am

"There, there Riley....Angel's pretty nuts and her family's no better. It was only a matter of time before you cracked too." Van said patting Riley's shoulder comfortingly.

"Dammit, I'm not crazy!!" Riley said angrily he stormed out the door with the others in tow.

((EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY!!! It's post 911!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:48 am

{XD LoL}

Mala gave a shrug as she followed along, giving Van a look that clearly said that she still thought Riley crazy. Oh boy, she was in for a rude awakening when she was that he wasn't exactly wrong.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:01 am

((I don't know what my avi did, but she's clearly guilty of something that caused mass chaos. >D ))

As they neared the spot that he left Marianne at, Riley was crouched hiding behind Mala, his only real memory of their mom being her being a b***h and trying to kidnap him.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:07 am

{RUN LITTLE CHILDREN, RUN! ...I don't know where that came from, but I just wanted to say that. XDD}

Mala saw Marianne sitting there patiently, not even noticing their arrival. She looked over to Van for a brief moment of horror, indeed reccognising the face. After a moment, all of the other horrible thoughts that came with it burst through her head - resulting in Mala fainting on the spot.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games