Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:27 pm
actually thats something i wanted to talk about XD first off, i cant find the feedback and questions forum anymore. Second, when it comes to sage mode i was wondering if we could revamp that whole system. I learned (created) bear claw and crimson ball wave so i didnt have to do rasengan and then have really cool versions when i do sage mode. maybe pick five of your favorite techniques and list them under your sage mode skills and revamp them? thoughts?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:40 pm
@aoe: ok. sounds good.
@yo: uh... i think that would be really neat and actually would be a great way to diversify people as well. so. they wouldn't count as customs but would be different as if they were but based off of the use of an already existing jutsu just powered up through sage.  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:46 pm
thats what i ment, i didnt mean like they count as customs, but they would work like them. that make sense?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:47 pm
@Yo-ko: Lemme get back to you on that... I'll have to discuss it with some peeps first. The Q&A should still be in the first subforum though, unless someone accidently moved it?  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:53 pm
well all seems right in the world for now.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:55 pm
AandOE
@Yo-ko: Lemme get back to you on that... I'll have to discuss it with some peeps first. The Q&A should still be in the first subforum though, unless someone accidently moved it?
ok thanks, ill go check there again XD and ganchou needs to freaking post!!!! XD  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:16 pm
man. i feel like i did just horribly in the exams. the second round me and my partner lan didn't do much together for searching for the door. least not in character. and that's what would count. plus. i didn't do to well in the final round fight. blech. oh well. gotta wait to see who did make it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:29 pm
well good luck  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:24 pm
aw darn. didn't make it. oh well. gives me time to learn more jutsu and possibly cause more problems for anbu. lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:30 pm
lol awesome dude i look forward to it!!!!!  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:56 am
bored  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:11 am
Hey Yokokokokokokoko. = D So, I'm back now... Did you miss your crazy little brother?!  

Daisuke The Monk

Magnetic Millionaire

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:18 am
I shall contact you now Yoko-san!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:32 am
iiDaisuke_Kyuuketsuki
Hey Yokokokokokokoko. = D So, I'm back now... Did you miss your crazy little brother?!
Hell yeah i do!!!!!!  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:07 pm
Yo-ko
bored

Did you contact Chezmonkey yet? I figured that I'd ask before I did so myself: Having a broken arm doesn't bring shame! ^_^ He can totally throw weapons or put his arm back together with Douka or... or... something...  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games