Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:22 pm
Maso smiled lightly at Krystina as he began running his fingers through her hair.
"Who're you singing about?" Sheik asked lightly as he leaned in front of Hades.
"Someone from my childhood... Go back down to Kana. I just wanted a little fresh air," Hades sighed lightly in which Sheik just gave a slight nod and dropped back through the hole in the ceiling.
Sheik walked back to the room and sat down in front of Kana on the bed, sticking his tongue out at her.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:28 pm
"hello to you too." Kana murmured as she continued to mess with the knife; making it spin around. "so; how's hades?" she smirked and looked at him, the knife flopping down into her hand, blade closed.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:42 pm
"He's isolating himself by closing himself off from other people. He's not acting like himself anymore," Sheik responded lightly as he rolled his eyes at her knife trick.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:47 pm
"oh... well; hopefully he gets back to normal soon..." Kana mumbled, being a bit akward as she twasn't good with social things in general.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:06 pm
"Hopefully," Sheik said softly as he began tapping his fingers on his leg. "So how was your first kiss?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:14 pm
Kana's cheeks blazed at his question and she looked up at him. "i -i liked it..." she mumbled softly, chewing on her lip.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:23 pm
Sheik gave a slight smile as he bit his lip, keeping himself from saying that it came from practice. "I'm glad you liked it..."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:29 pm
Kana blushed a bit more and then quickly looked down to the knife in her hands, trying ot hide her face again.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:34 pm
"Don't hide it. It's cute, Kana. Honestly," Sheik smiled lightly as he lightly tilted her face back to where she was looking down.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:42 pm
"alright...." Kana sighed and rolled her eyes as she looked at him. "hm.... ya know.... that secret i was gonna tell ya later? i might as well tell you now...... since you know a small bit of it..." she sighed, deciding taht then was a better time then any.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:53 pm
"Only if you want to," Sheik responded sweetly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:58 pm
"i want to...." Kana sighed and moved some hair from her eyes. "anyways... ya know how when wew were fighting; i said i was part elemental? well; there's a lot more to it then just that....." she sighed and hoped he wouldn't react baddly to what she was gonna tell him.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:04 pm
"Continue," Sheik said gently, reassuringly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:13 pm
"i'm not just....part elemental....." she sighed and looked away for a sec. "i'm a little bit of almost everything......" she huffed. "except for like angels and demons.... and the extinct species....." she shrugged and looked at him with a tiny sigh. "i've kept it a secret because apparently shortening it down to i'm a mutant makes certain people flip out and try to kill you and or disect you."  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:30 pm
"That's because most people would want to try creating more through mixing your DNA with infants DNA so they can create a massive army of mutants that they can force into taking over the world," Sheik smiled lightly as he acted as if it didn't phase him and it didn't. Species wasn't an issue for him, but the inner workings of a person did.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games