Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:24 pm
Sam stomped her foot. "Drake. Will you stop being so pessimistic? For once. Just think in the positive! Maybe Andrea saw what happened and ran after them trying to save Locke? Or maybe she was their to defend us, but got caught in the way?" Sam tired of the negative.

Locke nodded, and smiled at her. "Thanks, Fieury. I appreciate the help. Hmm... By any chance, do you know where my metal arm is? Or who the mechanic was? I could really use all the hands I can get as it were..." He laughed a little. "I guess, until I get it back, I can try to heal some of the smaller wounds... If I tried to treat any of the more serious wounds, I could end up hurting our comrades worse..." He thought to himself, wondering where he could find some material to read on better manipulating living organisms in alchemy for healing purposes.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:29 pm
"I will see what we did with your arm. But, Locke dear, we have the materials, why not just make a new human arm? Would it not be easier with something more moveable and lighter?" She looked to him before stepping back and sighing. "I shall leave you to your work. In the next cavern on the left there are books and scrolls on alchemy. All we find we bring back here for you." She said once more then would head from the room.

He looked to Sam shrugging. He figured when they found Locke, they would either find her or not. And that would answer that question. He started trying to track once more before he would call is shades back for a report, but knew it would take some time for them to return.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:31 pm
Locke held his stump again. "That would be nice... But Alchemy that replaces missing limbs is very tricky work. Preparations and the like need to be made first. Too many bad things could happen if not focused or prepared." He nodded to her as she mentioned the books in the next cave. "Thanks. I'll begin searching through them." He watched Fieury leave... a little closer than he probably should have... He turned away from her, thinking about how... nice... her body looked from the back, and began to blush.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:44 pm
He looked to his soon to be slave on the floor of his cavern. She was beaten and starved and she still tried to fight them. From what he could see there was nothing to fight for anymore. They had told her and shown her that her friends were gone. He sighed heavily looking to her and the effects of the last few days. He brought a heal to her back to keep her down and grabbed her hair in a wad around his hand. He had taken note the day before her pale violet eyes had darkened to a deep purple. Still lovely but not nearly as charming. He removed his blade as he pulled her hair forcing her torso to strain against the foot that pinned her. "We have starved you, beaten you, and crushed what thoughts you may have yet you still fight us? Perhaps then pride or vanity will stop you?" He brought his blade to her hair and began slicing at it. Soon her body would drop forward, her hair now just above her shoulders. He held it in his hand smelling it and smiling. "Well, perhaps there is use for this at least as a fur lining. He watched as she passed out knowing he may have overdone the torture. "Damn, need her to go to the healer. Can't let her die. I want my slave."

Fieury soon entered the healing chambers with a smile. She had gotten closer and her mind had made the choice to love him instead of fight. Her body seemed to react like her heart as she hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Morning healer. There are more on you list for healing today if you are up to it?" She ran her hands along the metal of his arm, a strange familiarity when she did she couldn't place. "How goes trying to get a new arm?"

Drake followed his shades soon catching a slight hint of Locke's energy, though it was clearly being masked. They group would soon see a cave entrance, well lit and what seemed like guards on the outside, though nothing like they had seen before. He went low and looked to Sam and Jack. "Do either of you know what those things are? And I may send my shades first, find out what we're dealing with and where Locke is and if he's okay."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:15 pm
Locke had woken early that morning. He had already gotten his metal arm reattached, but something felt off with it. He ignored it though, when Fieury came in that morning, and hugged him, and kissed his cheek. He liked it, and hugged her back. "Send them in in a few minutes... I want to finish this chapter first. It's quite fascinating. Apparently, Alchemy was actually banned for decades... I'm surprised it still survived." He felt his arm. "Not good, I'm afraid. A few texts here and there have been helpful, but nothing significant. It's gonna be a while at the very least..."

Sam peered over the bushes they were hiding behind to hide from the guards at the entrance. "They look more like beasts than humans... What are they?"

"Did you say beast and human?" Jack thought back to something Locke once said about alchemy experiments. "Drake? Have you ever heard the word chimera?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:32 pm
Drake shook his head hearing Jack's question. He silently called his shades knowing they could easily hide in the shadows and report back to him mentally. "No, should it sound familiar?" He thought more then paused looking to Jack. "Wait, those alchemy books I kept getting Locke to bring Andrea back took mention I think. I'm sorry I don't remember what it was about though."

She would nod feeling bad seeing him hold his arm. She would wait until he gave the word before showing one in at a time. Soon though she saw one sight that worried her. She moved just out of earshot to her partner. "What are you doing? He can't heal her? Just one look may break my hold on him."

"you're hold is fine. If it wasn't he'd still be fighting. I've never seen a fire like this one has. I need more time to break her. Besides, her skin is paler by far, eyes are almost black and her hair is short completely. He won't recognize her, not when you've brought others that look like her race." He moved with the slave soon placing her on a table and binding her hands and ankles so she couldn't fight. "Healer please, it is one of our prisoners. They took things from us, though promised not to do so again. I will leave you to it then." He then left the room looking to fieury. "Use your voice if you're that worried."

She nodded and began her whispers that made no sound, though hinted the truth of the other's words.

She had bided her time, and now it seemed her rage couldn't be controlled. She called her magic just enough to grasp her captor's small dagger and hid it in her hands. She would motion slowly as to not give herself away as she began freeing her wrists. As she would feel the healer touch her she would lash out stabbing his leg. She moved quickly to free her ankles and soon was atop of him trying to bring her blade down only to find a metal arm in the way. She cursed trying more till she used her magic to bypass the arm. She went to strike but stopped just before she could hit his heart as she saw the face. "Locke.." Her voice barely a whisper, but Golumns had her once more taking her away before she could attack again.

She went to Locke calling the golumns as the girl somehow got a blade and tried to kill Locke. She felt protective but powerless. As the girl was taken away she began tending the wound. "Are you okay healer?"  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:21 pm
Locke began to heal chimeras and the like. He enjoyed that he could help out these people. And not to mention, thanks to the room of energy, he could do so without passing out. "Okay. Bring in the next one." He looked to the woman ho was brought in and strapped down. She had short hair, pale skin, and very dark eyes. "So she's a criminal? Still... That's no reason to beat someone half to death." He began to look her wounds over. a few broken ribs possibly, and many lacerations on her back. He began to mend the outer skin, hoping to stop some of the pain. Anything else at this point was not advised to do until he had a better knowledge of how to heal with Alchemy. About then, however, the girl suddenly freed herself from her bonds, and produced a blade, attacking Locke. Instead of fighting her, however, Locke merely defended himself with his metal arm. When the woman was finally able to bypass his defenses, and their eyes met, she stopped. When she was taken and restrained, Locke stood up with Fieury's help. "That woman... who is she? And how does she seem to know me? I thought she was a criminal?" Locke watched as the woman was carried off. He kept thinking though... Just before she was taken away, she whispered something. His name. Almost as if she were speaking to a long lost friend...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:34 pm
She helped the healer to his feet seeing he still didn't recognize her and was thankful. "I'm not sure healer. She is to be Maginis's slave. Since her theft he had been trying to break her. We thought she had been submissive, enough at least to heal, though it seems not." She wrapped his wound and looked to his arm seeing it was fine. "I will return healer. There should be no more incidents like this again I assure you." She soon left the room and headed for the chimera's. Once she found him she felt angry. "This is why they should not have met. She could have killed our healer."

"She didn't, but I think we may have actually broken her. She hasn't struggled since the attack. However, I do ask a favor. Its clear she's skilled and very unpredictable. Please, use your voice on her to obedience."

She looked between him and the girl a moment nodding. She soon stood before the girl looking to her almost feeling ashamed of what she was about to do, like she shouldn't. She started speaking seeing the girl lok away. Her tones set to clear the woman's mind and blank it out save for basic functioning. When she finished she noticed the girls eyes become significantly lighter, and barely a recognition of them. She thought it strange she had called her the same name the healer had when she had seen her. "I must return to the healer now. Keep her in control. She should be mindless now."

Andrea didn't struggle the golumns brought her into her wall prison once more. She had no fight left save for the drive to kill everyone. Her mind wasn't sure what to do. she had found him alive yet he didn't know her, and was actually helping them. She teared knowing she had barely missed killing him, a thought she had always feared. As the woman began speaking she would look to her seeing a face she thought long dead. "Demona? they said you were dead." She wanted to say more but soon felt nothing.No thoughts or emotions, simply nothing. Her mind was an empty shell as she looked to them soon waiting for her orders.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:59 pm
Locke continued his healing. He looked over each chimera's body, seeing the wounds they have had inflicted. He was also inspecting how finely they were created. He began his healing on a chimera that was fused with what appeared to be a lion. "Your physical form is amazing. Whoever crafted you, my friend was one hell of an Alchemist. Does he still live? The one who combined you all? I wish to learn from him."

The chimera merely purred as his wounds began to heal miraculously. "I'm afraid I do not know who is responsible for my being what I am. But I can tell you this. If I ever found out, I would rip his throat out myself."

Locke jumped as he said this, and merely went back to his work. He never thought that these people were angry for being what they are...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:08 pm
It had been a while before Drake would hear back from his shade, though the news was not something he wanted to believe. He asked a few times to make sure the shade was correct seeing the images of their view in his mind. He turned to Jack and Sam almost grimly wondering how he was going to word everything. "I don't know if we can save them. My shade confirmed Locke was there, and Andrea. But here's the trouble, Locke is helping them willingly, and Andrea apparently just tried to kill him." He let that sink in before he would continue. "She doesn't look so hot, and there's more. I kept checking with my shade, but there is a woman that sticks to Locke's side. I don't want to believe it, but, it looks like Demona."

She would tend ever request finding him unique in his ability. She soon would go to him sensing his tensions. "Healer, what has you upset? Anything I can help with?" She would wait for an answer though had questions she really wanted to ask of him though wasn't sure he would help her.

He sat in his chair looking about, a chain in his hand leading to the collar he had made for his mindless slave. The girl sitting well beside him as ordered to always be. He enjoyed his slave, save for missing the fight she had in her knowing the fun was over for that.

She sat there looking ahead, the emotion and recognition far from her features. She did as ordered bringing food and drink to her master when called.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:33 pm
"DEMONA!?"
"DEMONA!?"

The pair both spoke together in disbelief. "But I thought that Gaurin had killed her.! What's going on!? And is this why Locke is helping them? Or is something else going on?" Jack thought for a moment, and it made him sick almost. "What are we going to do?"

"It would seem that my old friends require rescue, doesn't it?" Guarin jumped out of a tree, and floated down to meet the trio. "Don't act so surprised to see me. I may be evil, it's true, and I may want to kill Locke, but I want him to die by hands, no one else's. So... I can't believe I am saying this... I offer my services to... rescue, Locke and Andrea."

------------------------------------------

Locke was done healing people for the time being, and was now busy doing some research into much ore complicated alchemy. Fieury had taken to becoming his assistant of sorts... "I'm fine. It's just... I can't get it out of my head. Why would she seem to remember me, when I clearly have no recollection of her? That female slave? It confounds me." He stopped talking, and looked to Fieury. "Well, at least I have such a pretty assistant to help me, yes?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:23 am
She looked to him shrugging. "I don't know healer. Perhaps she heard your name from one of the others?" She looked to him a moment nodding with a smile as he spoke of her. She thought for a moment finally asking what she had wanted to. "Locke, is it possible, I mean may I asks you to finish my healing? The past healer hadn't and I thought maybe it would be nice to feel whole once more?"

Drake turned hearing and stein Gaurin before he could answer Jack. He went on the defensive drawing his sword but would hold it. You killed Demons, if there's any chance she can be on our side I don't want your presence to ruin that. Besides what makes you think your helping us would bring Locke and Andrea back to us?" He was angry and hated this particular mystic but if he truly was there to help he knew they would need it.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:06 pm
Locke nodded, and led Fieury to a chair. "Your composition is different..." He looked her body over with a professional notion. "Not a chimera... but not quite a normal being, are you? Do me a favor, though? Call me by my name? I would appreciate it." He began healing her, however it took a lot longer to do than he thought. Her wounds were not extensive, but it seemed that her body had more to heal than just that.

Guarin merely waved his hand at Drake, motioning for him to put his blade away. "Please. If I wanted to kill you, you would have been dead already. Besides. I may hate Andrea and Locke with a fury beyond your feeble understandings, but that does not mean I do not respect them. I plan to fight them at full power, and not under some influence."

Jack and Sam stayed on the defensive, but admitted, that Guarin had a point. "Fine. You can help us, but one wrong move, and don't expect to be taken lightly. You killed Demona. And speaking for all of us, including Locke, we will never forgive you for that."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:17 pm
He looked to Gaurin a moment unsure he wanted to put his weapon away. He would for now accept the help. "My shade is watching Andrea since Locke seems to always be in the same section of caverns. They're fairly deep down in there though. Locke's a bit higher, and Andrea seems to be held a good amount of levels below that. Seems that this place is a town built like a maze." He paused a moment as he thought. "We may be able to spike Locke's curiosity with one of my shades, or have it take over someone who could lead him to us, but that would kill the one it took over. As far as Andrea, she's constantly at a chained distance to the one keeping her from what the shade has reported."

She nodded thanking him as she sat for him to begin. She listened as he spoke and wasn't sure. "They said I was created to life by an alchemist, though wasn't finished. They also said that I was left by that same person to grow slowly of my own will." She felt the twists and pulls of her healing through her body and nerves. It hurt but not enough for severe pain thanks to the energies of the room. As he was nearing completion her head began to hurt more then the rest of her and soon images flooded into her mind connecting some of the flashes she had seen before. Once finished she would sit there with her eyes closed and starting to cry as it began making sense. She felt a mix of emotion realizing what she was and knowing now what had been done.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:43 pm
Locke nodded and scoffed in disgust at the mention of her being left to grow on her own as if she wasn't wanted to begin with. Locke looked to Fieury as her finished her healing. Her eyes were closed, and she was crying. He wondered if he caused her any pain. "Fieury? Are you okay? Did something go wrong?"

"Hold fast, Shadow Mystic. We can get in on our own. They are merely Chimeras. Not very advanced ones either." He looked over to the entrance of the cave. "Simple apes like that are no match for us. "Let's be on our way. I promise to restrain myself and not kill anyone unnecessarily..."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff