Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:14 pm
User Image

████████████████████████ █████ █████ ████████████████████████

Lost in her thoughts, Lucy had her eyes fixed on the sky, admiring the clouds passing above her head. She had often meditated over the secrets of flying. If only she could hover like a bird, with wings, instead of riding a broom... Feeling the carriage shake slightly, Lucy turned her head to see how climbed in it. A bright smile formed on her lips as she nodded to Preston, truly feeling happy to finally meet a familiar face. Funnily enough, she had actually missed him. He was nowhere to be seen this summer. Forcing a smile, the blonde tugged the edge of her fringe behind her ear and nodded welcomingly to her friend, "Shut up," she uttered with a faint smirk. Somehow she didn't feel like teasing him for now, "It's nice to see you, too," she smiled faintly at him before taking a thin strand of her hair and considering it, "Yes, I did, actually. Do you like it?" she asked, glancing up at him with a candid, sweet smile. She tipped her head at him and shrugged, "Meh, the same. I've been studying for O.W.Ls the whole summer. You?" she raised an eyebrow at him before leaning back in her seat.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:34 pm
II The Kitsune II

User ImageUser Image

Because hairdye is just that
COOL.

unsorted first year

~

Mallow was glad she didn't get some reaction like, 'go away, idiot!' so she smiled and replied after shaking Rowen's hand, "I'm Mallow, Mallow Leigh. Nice to meet you!" When Mallow finally reached the boats, she scanned the line of them and found an empty one. She turned back to Rowen and said, "Would you like to share a boat?" Mallow put one foot in after another, glad she didn't get tipped over.

(: (: (:
I'm going to post at The Lake next, so you can reply there I guess^ ^
): ): ):

Spongy Filling

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:35 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

Nevin could not drop the worry from his eyes. He knew there was more to this story. He'd be sure to ask her about it later when they were alone. Now definitely was not the time for such talk.
When she noticed his badge her mood seemed to genuinely increase. "Thank you"This made him a bit happier as well. He was surprised when she hugged him, injured arm and all. From the light shaking coming from the injured arm, Nevin could tell that this action was harming her. Gently he grabbed the hand and pulled it off of him and back into it's sling. Before he placed it back though he gave it a soft kiss.

"Please do not harm yourself more than is necessary"
he said his tone soft but his eyes pleaded. After getting her hand safely back in the sling he pulled her into a gentle hug. "I missed you Bai. Will you tell me later what happened over break?" he said brushing hair from her face. Bai was a little pet name he had come up with when ever he had written her over brake. He still didn't know how she felt about it but non the less he used it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:51 pm
User Image
User Image
MAGIC IS MY STRENGTH POWER IS MY WEAKNESS
User Image
Though she didn't like showing any sign of weakness, it made her insides tingle as Nevin carefully replaced her arm into the sling, gently kissing it and shooting a smile across her face. She kept quiet as he spoke to her, her heavy eyes dropping to the ground for a brief moment before returning to his. "I suppose." Her quiet voice blended well with her short smile, as well as the light color that fled to her cheeks. She loved the name Bai. More so because nobody else had ever called her that but him, something that seemed to add to its meaning. "Shall we make our way to the carriages? Everyone seems to be getting jittery...must be near time for them to leave." She began to lead the way, but stopped herself quickly, turning to face Nevin once again. "Oh! I don't wanna make the same mistake as last year. Where's Cyrus?" Bailey giggled a bit as she glanced around, not wanting to leave their friend behind again.
User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:03 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

When Bailey began to lead the way he squeezed her good hand lightly as reassurance that all would be fine.For once he had actually remembered Cyrus. While he had been searching for her he had kept an eye out for him. Perhaps he was still somewhere on the train.
"Im not sure, Ive been looking for him while I was looking for you. I think he is still on the train" he laughed. Cyrus had changed so much. Over break he had kept in contact with him and it seemed his once shy friend was now gaining some confidence. He couldn't wait to see him again. "Want to wait here for him?" he suggested with a smile to her.

(( I am sorry for the small posts -__-))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Rose giggled and hugged her friend back tightly. She was her only friend close to her age and she missed seeing her. Now she would be able to see her almost every day.

"Yes I am fine Daisy. Wonderful in fact"
she said smiling brightly. It was true what she said. Although she pitied her parents for having to die in such a way she felt no sadness towards it. Now she and her brother could live with no fear and that is all that mattered.

Rose turned when she heard the grounds keeper ask all the first years to follow her to the lake. "Oh go and follow the others. I will see you in the great hall. You'll be fine. The boat rides are not as bad as you think" she said with a smile.

Levana smiled as well."I hope to get to know you more miss Daisy." ( more so from eaves dropping on him)

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:12 pm
User Image

Nicole stepped off the train on to the station. As she was doing so she noticed that most of the first years were already heading to the boats so there were only older students. Slowly the younger of the johnson twins made her way over to where some of the others were. She didn't exactly feel like getting into the carriages yet so she was stilling for time "Hey guys." she called as she approached some of the other students. She wasn't exactly sure if anyone had heard her so she continued to make her way towards them not sure if she should expect a reply or not.

As the hufflepuff headed towards the group her red eyes drifted around in search of her brother out of habit. Shortly after starting her visual search for him she spotted him with his nose in a book as usual. 'as usual the book is more important then talking to someone' she though with a slight roll of her eyes.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

((Old Octopus Costume: that's directed to any of the older students who want's to rp with me.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:16 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
It brought a smile to her face to hear that Cyrus may have broken out of his shell even more as of last year. She had been able to see a visible difference in his personality, and was hoping to see more. "Sure, here's fine." She replied softly, biting her lip for a moment as she scanned the train and surrounding area. Turning back to Nevin, she rubbed his hand in hers with her thumb gently, stepping a bit closer. "So I think we already know how my summer went...how was yours?" She looked up at him, marveling for the millionth time at his soft features.

User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:25 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

His smile only increased when she rubbed the back of his hand with her thumb. Worry inched more into his eyes when she brought up her summer again. He had no time to speak though before she asked him how his summer had gone. He was silent a while before he answered.

"It was rather dull actually until I and my sister got our prefect letters. Oh yeah! Levana is a prefect too" he said excitedly. How proud his parents had been when they got those letters.

"Also, my father got accepted as a teacher here. He'll be teaching Wizard Law" he said with a laugh. It was definitely going to be odd having his dad at Hogwarts but it didn't really bother him that much.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:35 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
As little as Bailey actually knew his sister, it made her happy that they had both been awarded the honor of serving as prefects. She wasn't sure how one would feel about the other in the event that one of them hadn't gotten a badge. It seemed to her that it would be a rather uncomfortable position if she had a twin. "That's lovely, Nev! I bet your parents are proud!" She commented, adding a pet name of her own in for a test run. If he responded positively to it, or perhaps even not at all, she just might stick to it.

At the mention of Wizard Law, Bailey perked up a bit.
"That's wonderful! I actually signed up for that class this year! Although...should I be nervous?" Bailey inquired, not knowing how she felt about meeting his father in such a formal place. "Oh, speaking of which - my mum is dying to meet you! And my uncle too, for that matter. She demanded that I bring you into Hogsmeade this year to meet them. I can tell that she's in love with you already." Her words were so true that it made her stomach tingle a bit. She had spoken much of her boyfriend over the summer, and her mum seemed to take to the stories quite well.

User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:56 pm
User Image User Image

Jake stepped off the train and quickly headed towards the lake where all the rest of the first years were heading. He couldn't believe that Ashleigh had allowed him to fall asleep. The first year was running in hope of catching up to the others and not seem as if he was running late.

((odd orange Cape: it's a mini post XD. anyway posting format is underconstruction))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

When the grounds keeper called for them Daisy let out a slightly nervous squeak. Time to go. She didn't want to. It figures Rose just gets there and she has to leave. Sighing a little Daisy straighten her skirt a little. "Oh alright. Bye Rose. Bye Levana. See you later!" Daisy said smiling a little.

Quickly the blond moved along with others her own age...and height. Her ponytail was bouncing a little in rush as she didn't want to be the last one there. There were so many people she wasn't certain how the was going to go. She hadn't spoke to anyone else who was a first year yet and now Daisy regretted it.

((moving to lake))

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Those closest to me: Nevin, Bailey

What drives my words: I can't wait for this!

What I can't control: Excitement

The crowd getting off the train seemed to be worse this year then any of the others. Cyrus felt like he was being slammed into from all sides. Oh well. The only thing that bothered him was he had lost sight of Nevin. Once or twice he caught sight of Levana and smiled. She was blossoming into a wonderful young lady. It was nice to see. Finally though he spotted his fellow Hufflepuffs and smiled.

How to greet them though? Pausing a moment in thought he grinned finally. This would be fun. Making certain he wouldn't manage to hurt Nevin, Cyrus grinned at his plan. Taking off at a run, the brunette weaved around the people till he tackled the other boy with a cry of, "Nevin! There you are you slacker!" Laughing at how they barely managed to stay standing he couldn't help but grin. "And hello Miss Baily. How are you this evening?" There was no sign of Cyrus's normal stutter in his voice. His smile was open and friendly instead of nervous and shy. The young potions lover seemed to have changed a lot over the summer.

Brave men are all vertebrates; they have their softness on the surface and their toughness in the middle.

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:26 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

Nevin smiled with pride. He loved hearing her praise. Just the fact she was happy made him happy. He laughed when she asked if she should be nervous about taking a class with his father. "No you dont have to worry at all. He is a good guy." he said still trying not to laugh. He would be lying though if he said he wasn't a bit nervous as to what he'd think of her. Bailey had never met his parents so this would be interesting.

He felt a little mix of excitement and nervousness at the prospect of meeting her parents. Although she said they loved him he still wanted to make a good impression. "When would be a good time for me to co..." he began to say but never got the chance to finish as he was slammed into from the side by his rather excited friend Cyrus. He barely got his footing. The two almost hit the ground but thankfully he had good balance.

"Well hey Cyrus, what took you so long!?"
He questioned him as he caught him in a headlock and noogied him. "we were almost gonna miss the carriages if you took any longer" he jested.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Those closest to me: Nevin, Bailey

What drives my words: I can't wait for this!

What I can't control: Excitement

A laugh left Cyrus as Nevin noogied him. Squirming away he batted at him playfully still grinning. He had missed his friend over the summer. Cyrus was stuck working most of it in order to help his mother out. Unfortunately that meant no time to hang out. In fact he had been so busy he didn't buy anything he needed until yesterday. Not a smart move.

"I arrived precisely when I meant too. After all had to give you 'alone' time with your girl. I'd hate to intrude too soon. Now you said something about the carriages? Shall we go or would you two prefer to be alone somemore?" Cyrus said happily. Truly he loved fact that Nevin had a girl friend. Didn't mean he wasn't going to tease him a bit about it. Nevin seemed to have opened up more now that Bailey was in his life. A good thing at that too.

Brave men are all vertebrates; they have their softness on the surface and their toughness in the middle.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games