Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:35 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin jumped a bit when she heard the familiar voice, and bit back a sarcastic response. 'Great... Thanks, God... Just the ghost I'd want to be my guardian angel...' She tried to calm herself and sighed. "Kai, I need to find Ash. We... We got separated... I don't know where she is, and I'm afraid...." She couldn't even finish the thought. If she didn't vocalize it, then maybe it wouldn't be true.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:38 pm
Kyokai Antanimoto

User Image

Kai heard her words and thought of something. "Erin, I can help you but I must do a Body-Slide. I have to enter your body and use your eyes for this, and I will be able to find her. I will not touch your mind, just your eyes. I give you my word Erin. You are Ashika's love, and I will not hurt her like that. What do you think?" She asked softly.

{My choice was no choice at all, but I don't regret it.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin's first response would normally have been 'no ******** way'. The last thing she wanted was this sweet, kind, helpful ex of Ash's in her head. But under the circumstances, Erin wouldn't have cared if Kai had said she needed to delve into Erin's deepest, darkest secrets. She was desperate to find Ash. "Okay. Let's do it."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:03 am
Kyokai Antanimoto

User Image

Kai nodded and let her form phase slightly, seeping into Erin slowly as she entered her body. She put up a mental barrier that would keep her from entering her memories and spoke to her from inside her head. Erin, I hope I did not cause you any discomfort. I have not done this before and the Elders merely tell us how to do it. I believe that we, well you living ones, call it a possession but it is more than just that. The benevolent spirits will never possess anyone like that, we always ask and set bounderies to keep from touching anything we are told not to. The melevolent ones are the ones that will take full control and do as they wish.

Kai used Erin's eyes and focused on Ashika, using what she remembered of her to find a faint trail of green mist that marked where she had moved through. She focused more on her own memories, but as she did so the images of her past found their way into Erin's mind. The Elder Elementals had never told her of such a rebound, thus she had put up no blocks to stop it and was completely unaware.

-"Ashika, do you like art? I always see you drawing things in your book." She asked one day in school after the math class had finished.

Ash looked up at her, obviously unaware that she had been seen drawing. "Uh, yeah. I love art and writing." She ran her left hand through her hair in obvious embarrassment. "I guess that's why I'm failing this class. I'm not even good at math and I don't get why they have to make an already evil thing more horrific by adding letters."

Kai smiled at her softly. "Kawaii, and I can help you with the math. It is simple for me."

She saw Ash smile at her and her heart fluttered slightly, wondering if this was what love felt like.-

The trail grew slightly stronger but still not easy to follow and she fought to think of something stronger.

-"Come Ashika, it is up these stairs." She told the girl as she pulled her up the tenth flight of stairs.

Ashika laughed softly as they ran up the final flight, a look of anticipation in her eyes. Kai had refused to tell her what she was going to show her but she knew that this girl would find it beautiful. She threw open the door and they stepped out onto the rooftop, the setting sun casting stunning golds and amber tones onto their skin and the building. Kai looked back and saw the amazment in her eyes as she looked around, able to see the entire city from up here. "Oh Kai, this is beautiful. How did you ever know about this place?" She heard her companion ask in awe.

"I found it when I ran away from home a few years back. I come here often to think and get away from everything. You like this, hai?" She asked softly.

She watched as the girl nodded and stepped over to the railing, watching the sun set. Kai saw the dying rays touch her skin softly and felt her breath catch as it seemed to make her glow. "Ashika, I would like to ask you if you are interested in dating me. I find that I enjoy whatever I do as long as you are with me, and I..." She felt her face turn bright red from nerves. "I would like you to be my girlfriend."

She watched as the smaller girl smiled brightly and ran over to her, wrapping her arms around her waist and laying her head on her chest. "I would like nothing more than to be with you Kai. I've been too nervous to ask you out myself." She confessed in a whisper.

Kai felt her heart race at her words and she lift her chin to kiss her lips softly, holding her close as their lips touched in the setting sunlight.-

The trail grew slightly brighter and she knew that she had to delve even deeper into herself, to find a very strong memory.

-They walked down to the bar, the dance club a few buildings away. She kept glancing at Ashika in her blue flower dress, each look making her heart pound even more. She looked beautiful in it, her hair was styled in a soft wave and her lips seemed even more beautiful from the color she had used on them. "Watashi no ai, I must get a glass of water. Wait here for me, dozo?" She asked her.

Ashika nodded and kissed her lips softly. "Hai. I will be here for you."

Kyokai smiled and kissed her back softly before entering the bar and getting a glass of water. Suddenly a scream that made her blood freeze came from the alley as she stepped out and she ran to find a man cornering her girlfriend, a gash on her stomach that was bleeding heavily. "Get away from her you scum!" She screamed as she slugged him hard on his jaw.

The man looked at her in rage, his hazel eyes slightly insane with his anger. "Back off b***h, she's mine." He growled at her coldly.

She shoved him into the wall and landed a palm strike on his chest, making him gasp. "Īe. She is her own person. Get out of here before I call the cops." She said back, equally as cold.

He punched her in the gut and she doubled over, glimpsing the knife that had cut her lover so horribly. "If I can't have her, no one can." She heard him hiss and he advanced on Ashika as she leaned against the brick wall, clutching her wound. Kai knew what would happen, she knew he would kill her, his eyes told her as much. She had a choice, to let him kill Ashika, or to die, and she knew that she had no real option in this. She ran and threw her body in front of her lover's, her hands braced against the wall as she put her body in the path of the blade. A horrible pain erupted throughout her body from her mid back, and she coughed softly, tasting blood in her mouth. She heard footsteps running away from them and she felt her legs begin to fail her. She fell into Ashika slightly and slid down, feeling the other girl grab her and lower her down. "Somebody get me some help!" She heard her girlfriend scream into the night, her body feeling less pain then before.

She looked up and saw her crying, looking at her in fear and saddness. "Please. Hang on. Please Kai, you have to hold on. Just hang on for me, okay?"

Kai could feel the blood sliding down her back and pooling under her and onto the arms of the girl who was holding her. She knew that she wouldn't live, and that broke her heart. She had so many plans for them both. She wanted to take Ashika to see her Mother, who was longing to meet the girl that had made her so happy. She tried to smile at her, but she knew it looked wrong. "I... I think I'm done w-watashi no ai." She told her as the pain surfaced once more.

The look in the other girl's eyes was enough to make her heart stop, the pain and overwhelming guilt hurting her more than her own body. "No! You said we'd be together forever! You promised me that you would never leave me!" She heard her say loudly.

Kai wanted nothing more than to live at this moment, praying with all of her might that she would somehow survive this and live the rest of her life with this girl that had stolen her heart. "Hai, but I also..." Kai winced from the pain that racked her body. "I also promised to protect you. This was our forever watashi no ai. And I.... I loved every moment of it. Yurusu watashi, d-dozo." She begged her, knowing that such a prayer was useless.-

Kai felt her spirit crying as she kept remembering their last moments, the trail growing as bright as the setting sun that they had first kiss to. A final memory surfaced all on it's own as she tried to see where the trail led to.

-Kai was floating, her body didn't feel quite there anymore and she saw a small patch of trees, a large pond, a small fire, and a cloud before her. She felt her feet touch the bright white floor that wasn't there. The group of nature spoke to her, but not to her ears, she heard their voices in her bones. The trees spoke first, somehow male and the embodiment of the earth itself. "You are no longer among the living Kyokai Antanimoto. We are the Elder Elementals, and we have come to greet you and answer any questions you may have before you may cross into the Afterworld."

She looked at them in awe and found the courage to speak. "Ashika, will she live?" Kai asked them in a soft voice filled with fear and wonder.

The pond spoke next, somehow female and the essence of the water that flowed through everything. "Yes, she will live. But she will have a very hard path to journey upon. Much of her life has been sorrow and she must find the strength to continue on her own, and others to help her when she has no strength of her own." It told her gently.

She smiled at the first part, but then frowned at the second. She didn't like knowing that her love would not have a good life. "Why did you take me away from her? I was supposed to be with her forever." She demanded, growing angered at them for her own death.

The fire answered her, female and strong, the fires of passion and the strength of volcanoes in it's voice. "You were not to be her love Kyokai. You were merely the catalyst for her to find her true love. We are always truly sorry for doing this to souls such as yours. You are a gentle and loving soul and we did not wish to do this. The Elemental Lord commanded this, and we must obey." It replied to her kindly.

She felt her eyes want to cry, but no tears fell. She knew now that she was not ment to be with Ashika forever as she had promised her, that it was all created as a lie. Īe, you helped her to find the one she was ment to be happy with Kyokai. Is that not what you wanted for her? True happiness? You helped to ensure her happiness, let that be enough. She told herself softly. "I have one more. Please tell me, in this Afterworld, will I be able to see her while she is alive?" She asked them.

This time the cloud spoke, soft and male, but somehow everywhere and billowing through her soul like the wind. "Yes. You may see her anytime you desire. Elemental Lord, did she meet your requirements?" It seemed to ask something unseen to her.

A sudden voice from her own heart answered, and she knew who the Elemental Lord was, the element of the spirit. "Yes, Elder Wind. She has proved to be pure of heart and true of the spirit. She may enter. Kyokai Antanimoto, I, the Elemental Lord, the Overseer of the four Elemental Elders Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind, grant you passage into the Afterworld. You have passed the test and now you may be given your wings." It said, neither male nor female, but the essence of life itself.

She felt something pour from her back, and she turned to see wings almost like tribal tattoo shadows stretch out behind her. "Go into the Afterworld Kyokai. Welcome home." The Elementals all said together, and she felt at peace.-

She saw the ending of the green trail and showed Erin in her mind where it ended. She is there Erin, and she is safe. Kandace is with her, and you should go to her as well. Go Erin, go to her. She said and allowed herself to vanish from the world altogether and return to the forest.

{My choice was no choice at all, but I don't regret it.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:42 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin gasped when Kai first entered her. She couldn't feel any physical difference, but it was eerily similar to having Lizzy back in her mind. She could see the faint green trail that Kai saw, and began following it eagerly.

But she could not stop the flood of memories that Kai accidentally transferred to her. Tears ran down her own cheeks at the sight of Kai in the Afterworld. 'How could anyone be so cruel... Kai deserved to be with Ash... What kind of God would give Ash to me, when Kai is so much kinder, so much worthier... So much better for her?' Erin jumped a bit when Kai spoke in her mind.

'Y-yes... I'll go to her... Thank you, Kai, thank you,' she whispered before Kai left, letting her emotions show through in her mental voice. She knew that she would never be jealous of Kai again. Erin was ashamed for being jealous in the first place. She shook off her sad thoughts and brushed the tears from her eyes, running to where Ash was and falling to her knees in front of the girl's wheelchair, hugging her tightly.

"Ash... Thank the gods... I was afraid... I'm so sorry... Are you okay?" she babbled in a rush, smoothing the hair back from Ash's eyes so she could look into them.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:04 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash smiled and wrapped her arms around Erin as she hugged her, happy to have her by her side. "Oh Erin, I'm sorry I got split up from you. I'm fine, Kandace has been with me while I was without you." She told the girl on her knees.

Ash noticed the tear stains on her cheeks and frowned slightly, feeling horrible that she had upset Erin this badly. "I'm sorry Erin, I didn't want to be pushed away. I'm so sorry for upsetting you."

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:16 pm
Dr. James Bennet

User Image

Bennet stumbled through the doors of Chanchung Enterprises main building, holding his hastily patched jaw. A few men tried to stop him, bu the said to them, "Director Naruse wants to see me." And they backed off.

Kimberliegh Naruse had a legendary temper, and her husband was only fractionally kinder. He stumbled into the elevator and hit the eighty fifth floor, waiting for the doors to open and for the elevator to stop. A few minutes went by and he finally saw the doors slide open, the woman at the desk two rooms without doors away looking through papers. "You're late." She told him coldly.

He felt his body tremble and told her the truth. "I wanted that job after all. And I can help you get four very wanted girls into your hands." He said to her.

:Quick case, quick pay. Quick pay, quick drink:  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:27 pm
Kimberliegh Naruse

User Image

Kim stopped looking at the charts in her hands and gave him her full attention. "I only know of two, Mr. Bennet. You must be joking with me, and doing a very bad job of it." She replied, her eyes narrowing at him.

"N-no Ma'am! I can get you Ashika, and that Erin girl. But I know where those two nekos are too!" She heard him say in fear.

She paused, suddenly intruiqed by his sudden knowledge of choice subjects. Her eyes softened and she smiled at him. "Well, Dr. Bennet, I must say I am impressed. I'll take you on, but I must ask what's in it for you?"

He gave her a look of cool calulation and replied in a voice that was almost as cold as her own, "I want to make Dr. Rawlings and that b***h Dr. Tayashi pay. I will do anything I have to do just to see them suffering."

She smiled even wider at him, and shivered at his conviction. "And through the twins, we can do that and so much more Dr. Bennet. Welcome to our team."

[Ah, but don't you see? You have been living in a dream. Now it's time to face the nightmare.]  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:42 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"I'm glad you're all right. I should have kept a better hold on your wheelchair..." She blinked at Ash's other words and smiled, a bit surprised. "It's okay. I'm fine now that I know you're safe." She kissed Ash softly and stood up straight, looking over at the other woman with a smile. "Kandace, was it? Hi. I'm Erin Lee. Nice to meet you. And thank you so much for staying with Ash."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:50 pm
Kandace Bellafado

User Image

Kandace smiled at the tall girl when she introduced herself, placing her hand on her hip and leaning slightly. "It's nothing. Me and Dagger here are neighbors, and it's been a while since I saw her." She looked at the girl in the wheelchair with a sad gaze. "And I'm sorry you went through all that Dag. Really I am. You don't get a bit of bad luck sweetie, when it rains, it's a tsunami for you. You take care of yourself, and tell Pitt to stop by and give me updates, okay? I havn't seen him for a while and I miss him stopping by the flower shop. I gotta find Bubbles now, you ladies have a good time and try to stay together will ya?" She said as she walked away, melting into the crowd.

{Yep, I like him. But I'm invisible to him.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:03 pm
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

I want to find something I've wanted all along...

Jorden couldn't stop giggling at the sight of Loki tirelessly chasing the lasers. Lulu had long since gotten down from Tank's shoulders and joined her sister. Jorden, Tank, and Sirrah kept a close watch on them. But now Jorden was suddenly very aware of Tank next to him. A flashback crept at the edge of his mind, waiting to ambush him, because this show was far too similar to what had happened before...

'Stop it. Don't you dare ruin this moment, Jorden. Forget the past. You're here now with Mikhail, and he loves you. Really loves you.' Jorden smiled slightly and wrapped an arm around Tank's waist lightly, choosing to listen to the voice in his mind.

Somewhere I belong...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:10 pm
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank smiled as he felt Jorden put his arm around his waist. He kissed Jorden very softly for a moment before looking into his eyes. "I am very glad to be here with you doing the lights of laser dance Drakon." He murmured before a song came on that made him want to dance. "Come, we must dance to this one Drakon, it is my favorite." He said and held out his hands to Jorden.

He began to dance to the beat, singing softly to the lyrics. "Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why. Without you it's hard to survive." Tank sang to Jorden with a smile as he danced more and more.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:21 pm
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

I want to find something I've wanted all along...

Jorden smiled and kissed Tank back, marveling at how his boyfriend could be so gentle and sweet with him. He blushed and stammered as his boyfriend led him out onto the dance floor, however. "W-wait! Mikhail, I can't dance!" He stood there awkwardly, looking at Tank as he danced, blushing and smiling again when he saw that Tank was singing the lyrics to him, specifically.

Somewhere I belong...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:28 pm
Dukes Graham

User Image

He smiled and shook his head at them, slowly changing back to his human form and clutching his suddenly sagging pants to his waist. "Nah, it's not that easy or simple. I'm the next King for the Weretigers, and the first white bengal in centuries to be the King to boot. But, I hate fighting, and I'm kinda a coward. My father won't try to help me get over my dislike of battles, and honestly, I don't push it. It's just hard being a leader when not even you take yourself seriously." He confessed to them as he grabbed another pair of pants and a spare shirt, pulling on both.

{Music makes the soul dance to the heavens with love. Music is love.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:36 pm
Harmont Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't understand us...

Harmony smiled at him softly, listening to his words. "Well, my father is the King of the Dragons, so I kinda get this. But, unlike you, I am a fighter and I want nothing to do with him or his damned kingdom. You don't have to do things alone Dukes. Here, this is my number. You need someone to talk to, call me. Use critters gotta stick together, right?" She said with a smile, her eyes indigo and teal.

...And perhaps they never will.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games