Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:22 pm
I can't help wanting... User Image

Akito brought Yuzu to the side of the beach, the priest following them and they all stood for a moment in the setting sun.
The breeze blew gently and the priest began droning on about the marraige speech.
Akito was barely listening, waiting only for the part where he could say I do.
After a moment, he heard his queue and he murmured, "I do."

Kira munched on her cereal happily and smiled at Tsutu.
"Thank... Thank you Tsutu.." She said very softly. "For being so nice to me..."

User Image ... To die for you.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:28 pm
Adell looked at him puzzled. Now now, don't say thart.

Rath nodded then started to go down to the kitchen.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:38 pm

"Ever since my mum died, I haven't been able to smile a lot. Haven't had much to smile for." Kanime shrugged once. "I mean, it is great that you're happy but when... When you get overly happy it does make me feel sad and lonely..." He sighed and looked at his toes again.

Haru followed Rath downstairs, grabbing his hand and kissing his ear from behind.
She smiled and held his hand tightly, saying softly, "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, Rath..."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:53 pm
Adell's face dropped and she looked at the floor sadly. I'm sorry.. She said, her voice hollow.

Rath kissed Haru's bforehead telling her vis vursea. He then stärted to make eggs and onigiris.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:58 pm
Peeking out of the kitchen he then tilted his head a little. Looking to her he then smiled carrying out his curry and some rice. Sitting in front of her smiling he ate peaceful before nodding."It's not a problem.."He said gently before returning to eating. Smiling he thought it was pretty good.

Standing next to Akito she looked to the priest once he asked her the final question. Looking to Akito then to the priest she then looked to the ground. Two little words and she'd be his wife. Sighing deeply she then looked up to the priest before smiling."I do.."She stated gently looking to Akito smiling. She couldn't believe it they were finally husband and wife.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:00 pm

Haru sat at the table and watched Rath cook. She put her elbows on the table and her chin in her hands.
She sighed contentedly, staring at him.
The smell of eggs and Onigiri's filled the room and she inhaled deeply, exhaling happily at the delicious smell.
"To think you were such a good cook, I would have never guessed." Haru giggled.

Kanime grabbed Adell and dragged her onto his lap, hugging her tightly.
"No, I'm just being stupid old morbid me." He mumbled into her hair. "I love it when your happy as well.... Because then I know you are happy and it gives me hope that someday I can be too."

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:16 pm
Rath rolled his eyes then brought her the food. Eat up.

Adell felt her eyes burn as she hugged him back. Then she pushed him down on the couch so he layed flat on his back, and straddled him. Mwahaha! She said giggling.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:31 pm

Akito kissed Yuzu deeply, his hands catching her face. Yuzu was finally his.
All his. Forever and ever.
Akito held Yuzu to him, not letting go. He would never let her go.

Kira giggled and finished her Lucky Charms, looking at his food.
"That looks funny..." She said, smiling. "Is that really food?"

Haru smiled and started eating.
"Hmm you really can cook!" She smiled, looking up at him. "Are you going to eat?"

Kanime felt Adell push him back and sit on him. His cheeks turned beet red and he looked up at her.
"What are you doing, Adell." He smiled slightly.
His hands had grabbed at her waist when she pushed him over because he though she was pushing him onto the floor and he had to grab onto something.
His hands still rested on her waist and he kept looking at Adell, trying to make his cheeks a normal color again.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:44 pm
Blinking once she said something about his food. He then made a face when she asked if it was really food. Taking a spoon full of his curry he made another face."Of course it's food.. And its good too.."He grumbled looking to her eating some more. In truth he had learned how to cook after watching his father. Though it wasn't so bad, he supposed.

Once the words escaped her mouth she felt a slight relief. Looking up to him a little she blushed when he kissed him. But of course she kissed him back happily before pulling away a little."I love you.. Aki.."She whispered happily before she leaned up pressing her lips to his. She felt so happy tha she was finally his and he was finally hers.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:20 pm
Adell giggled then shrugged. Her hands were on his chest, pushing on it. Proving I'm not weak. She told him grinning then she nodded.

Rath took a bit of a onigris. I can cook.. He mummbled.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:52 pm

The priest had gone and Akito swept Yuzu up in his arms, walking along the beach as the sun set.
The pink horizon outlined their frames and Akito murmured, "I know you do Yuzu... Because I love you too." He sat her down on the beach near the water and sat behind her, wrapping his arms around her as the water lapped at their toes.
"I wish this day would never end my love..." He whispered in her ear.

Haru smiled at Rath and finished her food with a sigh and a tiny burp.
"I never doubted you could, Rath." She smiled, licking her fingers and putting her dishes in the sink.
"When you are done, give me your dish so I can wash it." She smiled and then said quietly to herself, "Wow, I feel like a regular old wife." And snorted, starting to wash her dishes.

Kira looked at Tsutu's food and said quietly, "Could you make me some of that some time? I'd like... To try your food sometime... Tsutu." She smiled up at him cutely and tilted her head to the side.

Kanime looked at Adell with amused eyes and he said, "I could sit up and time I want." A small flash of uncertainty ran in his eyes though.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:06 pm
Adell giggled. Uh huh.. Sure.. She told him then remmbered something. Oh! I forgot! There's this dance going on at my school.. So.. Could you come with me? Pleeeeeease? She bgged andgave him the puppy bdog face.

Rath brought over his dishes andgave them to her. Thank you.. He told her then kissed the top of her head.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:13 pm
Haru smiled at Rath and washed his dishes as well.
"No problem." She said, scrubbing. "Oh by the way, I was wondering if we have internet and phone lines and such."
Haru tilted her head to the side as she put down the dish, and started to scrub another.
"I have an obsession with playing online checkers and if I suddenly have to stop I think I'll have a heart attack." She laughed.

Kanime's cheeks kept on going from normal to red again, as they were pink now.
"T-to your dance?" He asked softly. "W-well, of course Adell."
Kanime had never thought of dancing before. He probably wasn't very good at it.
"And as for your 'Uh-huh, Sures'..." He trailed off as he flipped her over gently, switching positions with her.
Kanime's eyes twinkled mischievously as his face still had a pink look to it.

User Image ...To die for you.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:22 pm
LAdell cheered when he aid y bbut when he flipped her over she narrowed her eyes at him then pouted.

Rath nodded. Dont worry, we do. He told her.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:35 pm
Haru popped open the fridge and pulled out a bag with some grape in it. She took out a small bunch and put the bag back in. Munching on a grape, she asked thoughtfully, "Have you ever played checkers, Rath?"

Kanime pressed his forehead against Adell's, their faces very close and he said, "Hey now, no pouting. You have to be happy for me, remember?"

User Image ...To die for you.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games