Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:27 am
User Image
Sol White

"It's fine. Just worry about fixing the kid."

On occasion, Sol would leave to guard the door. She couldn't keep herself calm otherwise. Now was one of those times. She nodded and left, going outside and sitting on her barrel. From the looks of it, she was going to have company this time; a tall, black haired woman with strangely familiar looking eyes.

"I haven't seen you around here before...Not the best day to come to Giza, but welcome. I'm guessing you heard the commotion earlier?"

The woman just nodded and crossed her arms over her chest, her gaze focused on the aurora above. Sol stared at her for a few moments before sighing. Silent company or not, she was happy to have someone else to stand guard with.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:33 am
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena didn't even react to Brian's shouting; she just did as she was bidden, and frantically. She was terrified that Jo-Jo would die, and it wasn't just because she liked the kid. Sol had told her that Jennifer hadn't shown a preference for anyone since she'd arrived in Giza; almost seven years of being completely alone except for her little brother and Isis as her friend. She liked the blond dancer, and thought she should get a chance at happiness. It would be beyond sucky if her lover died just as they found each other.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:41 am
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer shifted a little uncomfortably in Grayback's arms. Trusting this male was going against everything her instincts told her, but she could see the truth in his eyes. Besides, she wasn't usually one to hold a grudge for no reason. "You're forgiven. Maybe one day we can actually be friends." She shrugged and frowned in worry. Kyle hadn't answered her on Jo-Jo's condition. She took a shuddering breath and tried to prepare herself for the worst.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:15 pm
Kyle Fleetfoot

User Image

Kyle raced along side the male, watching him for signs of treachery. He didn't trust him, and he could smell that Jenni didn't fully trust him either. As he neared the bar with them he could smell the panic and blood from the building and he froze for a moment, his body trembling as he knew it was the Seer's blood. He watched in horror as Grayback set her down and swiftly left, and Jenni walked inside Tender Sugar as he yelled, "Iie! Jenni-chan! Don't go in there! Onegai! Iie!", but his words were far too late, and he heard her screaming in horror.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:23 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer only screamed once when she saw Jo-Jo, and clapped a hand over her mouth to keep the rest in. She sank to her knees in horror. It wasn't just that her lover was injured, although that was bad enough. It was realizing that the viera had taken Jo-Jo from her and put her through tortures terrible enough to produce these grievous wounds. She hadn't been able to keep her lover safe. "H-Honey..." she choked out through her fingers, unable even to cry from the intensity of her fear and guilt. "Is she... Will she..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:31 pm
User Image
Honeybee

Honey moved from his work and led Jenni back outside. He knew the basic movie scenes; grieving lover comes in and comforts the injured person, then the injured person was miraculously better. This was reality though, not a movie. They needed to work. Other people would only get in the way. He brought Jenni to Sol and smiled softly.

"Think of this as a hospital waiting room, okay? I'll come get you when we're done. Sol...Keep her safe."

Honey went back inside to try to repair the little assassin. This was definitely going to be a long night...

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:36 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer followed Honey numbly, hearing his unspoken message loud and clear; "You're in the way." The last thing she wanted was to get in the way of Jo-Jo getting better. She nodded without a word at his question, flopping down on the ground beside Sol's barrel. Even though the night was warm and clear, Jennifer felt incredibly cold.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:41 pm
Kyle Fleetfoot

User Image

Kyle walked over to the woman, sitting down next to her and shaking his head when he smelled Grayback watching from the shadows. He could smell he wasn't a threat, but watching in a sort of self-imposed debt to her. Like a guardian assassin. Kyle spoke softly to the women. "Ano... How... How bad is it? I couldn't go in there from the scent. Sol-chan? Is.. is all that from her?" He asked, gesturing to the blood on her clothes and skin.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:50 pm
User Image
Sol White

"Not all of it. A fair portion of it is from the corpse I carried back."

Sol shrugged a bit and took out her book, ignoring the blood that now covered parts of it. She knew the words by heart. The guard was using the book as a way to focus her thoughts. If she could keep herself focused, she would be able to keep herself calm.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:15 pm
Brian Grant

User Image

"Honey, you got anything for acid burns?" He asked, hoping it wouldn't seem like a stupid question.

When he was still a reasercher for the Spinotologists, they had him do surgery and they had something for almost everything. Acid burns were no exception. He suddenly wished he could raid the medical supplies of the camp to stock up Honey's room with. He was certain his little dancer would be shocked at the things he would be able to fix. Brain pushed that thought aside and looked at his lover, hoping against hope that he had something that would at least lessen the scarring.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:22 pm
User Image
Honeybee

Honey nodded and ran upstairs to his room (an action his stomach wound protested painfully). He had medical supplies for just about everything. The male had been one of the Guard's medics when they still acted as rebels against the Legions. Keeping things stocked had been key to keeping some of the soldiers alive. He gathered some of the supplies and brought them downstairs to Brian, hoping he would be able to use them to help the little assassin.

"It's not much, but it's better than nothing...I haven't taken the time to restock everything lately..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:37 pm
Brian Grant

User Image

Brian grinned and kissed Honey gently in thanks as he looked at the supplies and noticed that some were dangerously low. He would have to find a way to get more for his Honeybee. He took the few that he needed and five syringes to inject the directly into the skin and into the burn itself. He started with Hintaol, a mild sedative to keep her from waking up from the last two. Then he filled the next one with four cc's of Homatin, a drug that would accelerate the third drugs effect, Gepatla, which he injected slower than the others. It was meant to heal skin damage on minor burn patients. Brian picked up a fourth needle and filled it with Neolami, a drug that accelerated the last one. And finally, the last injection he used was Kelomol, a drug that healed muscle dmaages, both massive and minor. "That should do it." He said and wrapped her leg up with the torn up sheets from Lena.

He gave the woman a smile and winked. "She'll live Lena. Can you take her to a room? Thanks." He said and slumped as she took the girl upstairs very carefully. He sighed and stood to clean himself of the blood, giving Honey another kiss. "Thanks Honey. I love you."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image
Honeybee

"I love you too."

Honey returned the kiss and smiled. He hugged the male before going outside to retrieve the others. Now that they were done with the little assassin, he could let them back in.

"We're done now...You can come in...Um...Kyle...There's a window that leads into Isaac's room at the far side of the bar. Just tap on it a few times. He should let you in. You can avoid the blood that way."

Honey turned to go back into the bar, but stopped when he realized there were two strangers nearby. The male was hidden and the female was already leaving, so he wasn't able to greet her. He could try talking to the male though.

"You're welcome to come in too, if you want. There's plenty of places in the bar for you to stay."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:13 pm
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

Grayback slowly stepped out and lowered his hood, his red hairin it's spiky disarry, and his grey eyes lowered to the ground. His cheeks and chin was now covered by a light stubble, the color redish brown like his hair. Grayback stepped closer, a certain hesitance in his movements. "Gracias, but I wouldn't be very welcomed by the others. I'm just... I'm watching Jennifer. I don't want to cause anymore trouble than I already have senor. I have to stay out of sight to do that, and me going in there would likey result in the destruction of your establishment." He said to the man, his gruff voice full of a certain desire to be inside and around others, but not at the risk of someont being injured due to the inevitable fight that would occur.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:21 pm
User Image
Honeybee

"Hm..."

Honey grabbed Grayback's hand and pulled the male into the bar. He couldn't let him just sleep outside. Not when there were some many available rooms. He placed his hands on the assassin's shoulders and grinned cheerfully at the others.

"He's staying here. Anyone who tries to start a fight will have to sleep outside...So be nice, okay?"

Honey giggled and released Grayback, making his way over to the stairs. He would have to find an empty room for the assassin to stay in.

"Well? Come along. We need to find a room for you, sweetie."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games