Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:18 pm
What she hit was the sneak attack blast. demitri shot out of the ground right infront of Evlein after the blast and she had already swung. "Tokage-Tokage..." He muttered as he brought his claws back. "CUTLASS!" He yelled as he swung his claws and a purple blade of energy followed after them.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:28 pm
Smart She thought before releasing the hammer, letting it fly off to who knows where as she simply pushed back, the earth sliding back, quick enough the his attack to miss, though he did manage to get a couple strands of hair. Evelin kicked forward, a large hunk of earth that was attached to her foot flew off toward his head, and she did the same with the other foot, that hunk of rock heading for his chest. Moving and thinking quickly, she wanted to end this now. Perhaps not kill him, but end the fight. She took in a deep breath and gathered her energy at the core of her body and suddenly as she burst her arms up, the earth shook, hundreds of spikes shot up off the ground all at once, some probably piercing through him. Truly though...her intentions were not to kill him...yet. This was one of her last resorts, if this didn't work then she'd have to pull something else out of her sleeve.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:32 pm
"You can't save everyone.", the thief responds. "Think we should help?" Kastel would have normally been long gone by now, but she didn't want to abandon the other woman for some unknown reason.

((I have an important question... Where's everyone else?))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:41 pm
((well fiyah is fighting helen and allision is somewhere. idk bout the others))

Demitri felt the earth shake and jumped into the air only to be cut by a few spikes. Damn it..." he dashed along the spikes. He smirked. He knew things were tipping in his favor. "Tokage Tokage....." He said pulling his arms back "Double P.Thrust!" He yelled when he got close to her and thrusted both of his hands forward,claws pointed at her covered in purple energy

Dez shook his head. "she seems more then capable...besides. There is something different bout Lizard breath."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:46 pm
"I put my life in your hands," Evelin muttered under her breath as she shut her eyes and all senses disappeared. For her, the world turned dark and silent. Meanwhile, as soon as the lizard came a foot closer, both him and Evelin were sucked into the earth by quick sand, causing him to stop in his tracks. Evelin was gone in the quick sand already while the lizard was slowly being swallowed, though soon he had nothing but his head out.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:54 pm
"Who is running now? Where's the confidence you had!!!" He yelled a she fired a beam downward and slowly began to purpel himself out of the sand  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:55 pm
Kastel frowns as she watches the quick sand swallowing the lizard. "I don't get it...", she mutters to herself as she glances the boy again, "The first time I met you, you threatened me, and the second time you ask me for help..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:59 pm
"That was beacuae I didn't have my priorities straight...." He said as he watched the fight. "lizard man is getitng mad now...." He said noting Demitri's anger at Evelin hiding herself.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:59 pm
He would have made it out, if it wasn't for Evelin holding onto his leg, the sand solidifying around his other leg and he was being pulled back down into the sand again. This time, he was swallowed whole. Of course after a minute in the quick sand, they both fell into a large underground cave of some sorts. Evelin coughed and gasped for air since she was in the sand longer then the lizard. Once she gathered enough air she smiled at the lizard, "Now your in my element, and don't think of trying to drill your way out of here, I'll just drag your a** back down. And I'm not running, just making it harder for you." With that, the ground began to shake again, the stalagmites beginning to fall right above the lizards head, the sharp and huge hunks heading down all over his body.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:07 pm
"I thought he was already mad.", Kastel says. She grumbles something under her breathe as the two combatants vanished from sight. Sighing, she looks at the boy next to her, "Why do you want our help."  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:07 pm
Demitri growled. "Damn it...I didn't want to have to do this." He blasted the falling rocks. "Tokage-tokage...." He said as he glowed re dinstead of purple. "CARNIVORE!!!" He yelled as he dashed forward. He was moving much faster and more randomly now. "Death penalty!" He said as he slashed at her once he was closer.

Dez sighed. "Because this is bigger then me and the others....we need all the help we can get. His eyes grew. "Did you feel that?" He said noting demitri. "I just felt his anger..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:11 pm
Evelin's eyes glistened from a bluish glow once the lizard slashed at "her". The stoned Evelin became rubble. "You're fast, but around here, I'm faster!" She then fell from above him, a huge slab of earth in her hand, shaped like a sludge hammer. Evelin came down right on him, the "sludge hammer" coming down toward his head. "My objective isn't killing you, not yet." She mumbled to him.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:19 pm
Demitri caught the slab with his claws. Fighting aginist Evelin's strength. "that is a shame...I'm going to bring you back. alive or in pieces! The doctor's can easily sew you back together!" He said as his tail flicked and shot up and sliced through the slab. "It's over my dear...." He said as he smirked and his body and eyes glowed red. "Tokage-Tokage.." He said as he change dhis stance and his arms still in the air. "MAD CORCKSCREW!!" he said as he jumped up into Evlein spinning and grabbed her with his claws and launched the two up towards the roof of the cave with his tail  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:25 pm
You're right...it's over Evlin thought as she let him grab on to her. But the moment they made contact with the roof of the cave, the whole thing began to simply cave in on the two, stopping his move. They were now both being crushed by huge rocks that weighed a lot. and soon the cave was filled in, like a whole being filled in with dirt. Many of the rocks hit the lizard on the head so if he lived he was most likely unconscious and maybe with some broken bones. Evelin on the other hand was in a different situation. When the cave bean to cave in, she had gotten free and fell to the ground, managing to use what energy she had left to make a pocket for herself. Now, she was simply safely buried. Instead of digging her way out, she waited and felt to see if the lizard was unconscious or dead.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:28 pm
Kastel looks at the ground, feeling it shake under her. "I don't like this."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games