Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:46 pm
Star's counterattack surprised Draco, given his size advantage over her. He was nearly 2 feet taller, and likely outweighed her considerably, but she still managed to reach his head and land a fiery fist to it. He staggered backwards, but countered once more with a tail shot to the legs. His tail was about a foot longer than his other limbs.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:14 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"Okay, so what would we be needing to know today?" Jenos asked cheerily.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:19 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena couldn't help but smile back. She was silent for a bit, trying to think of something that would be helpful to them, but right then the only thing that would come to her mind was the possibility that Jenos could confirm whether Beast Boy really was her father. "Do you think you really could...find out?" she asked hesitantly.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:39 pm

"Sure thing. I'm going to use a Mirror Spread for this one and now I'll need you to draw five cards." Jenos said and pulled out his deck, shuffled and re-shuffled it before spreading out the cards for Snow to pick from.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:44 pm
Star squeaked as she fell, but swung her legs, allowing the momentum of the fall to help pull her back up and she rushed in for another attack.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:57 pm

"All right." Rowena motioned as if to pick a single card, and five separated themselves from the deck.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:00 pm
((Well, peaceful time is now up for some of you Titans. I'm also going to make it evening time since I can't remember anyone keeping track of time...))

'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Alice runs quietly through the slowly darkening streets, easily dodging around people who were in her way. She pauses outside of a large super store and pulls her hood up, her cloak/jacket thing (still not sure what to call it...) the only thing she had been able to keep using after the last blood bath. Once her eyes are sufficiently hidden, she enters the store moving to a spot where she knew there would be cameras. "Let's see if the Ghost will come out to play...", she whispers with a humorless smile as she suddenly grabs a man and rips his throat open with a blade, careful to avoid the blood from splattering on her clothing this time.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

((Come and get her Titans))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:19 pm
"Well I need you to mix the dry ingrediants." Molly said as she put on an apron and set the big bowl he needed on the counter. "First, you need 3 cups of flour, then 2 cups of sugar, a cup of baking powder, a table spoon of yeast, and a pinch of salt." she said.
(not sure if that's right lol)  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:19 pm

Jenos took the cards and laid them out in the proper positions. "Ooh, that's very very VERY interesting." He said cheerily and scooped the cards back up. "Well, as it turns out, your theory is correct, your dad really is Beast Boy." Jenos said cheerily.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:31 pm
Nicholas followed her instructions, unable to help but blush at the site of Molly is an apron. "What about the chocolate chips?" He asked, the main ingredient still not added. "And I just wanna say you look really cute with an apron..." He said, blushing wildly.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:35 pm
Draco had expected a move like that from someone with Star's flexibility. He reacted quickly with a spell. "Veditoa Dos!" At that moment, a wall of ice formed between the two combatants, providing at least temporary protection.

((Veditoa Dos = Frigid Wall))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:38 pm

People start screaming and running for the exit when they see the now lifeless body and the large pool of blood, an alarm starting to blare as well. The pale woman simply watches them run, the same humorless smile on her face as she waits to see if the boy who had fought her in the mall would reappear to fight her again. He was the first person to escape her, and she planned to fix that.

'Who in the world am I?'

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:42 pm

"Really? How did you figure that out?" Rowena asked. But almost immediately after the words left her mouth, an alarm went off from the monitors. Rowena whirled and focused on the image that had just appeared. "Her again." She took the comm link from her belt. "Ghost, Cryogon, Star. Cooldown time's over. Alice's at it again."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:55 pm

Alice watches with emotionless intensity as police cars start to collect around the store. She would wait a few minutes more before she would move on, she had no interest in possibly getting shot.

'Who in the world am I?'

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:57 pm
Cryogon heard the message and unhooked the comm from his belt. "Alright, Snow, we're on the way back up!" He looked at the ice wall, knowing Star was on the other side. "Let's split, Star! We got work to do!" He flew across the training room, then broke into a full run to get to the monitor room.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games