Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply The ART Dept
Portraits of a drunken, cross-dressing elf (art thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:02 pm
Setting up a couples drawing. Working out the details and practicing sketching. My red biscuit needs to be finished still. Taken on for the sole reason that I get to draw someone with blue skin in an erotic position. emotion_kirakira

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:51 pm
A little rough, but spent too much time on it already since it's only meant to be a guide line.

User Image  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:07 pm
Two monster girls enter, one monster girl leaves.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:35 pm
It feels like I'm trying to be cute but missing the mark somehow... it might be the rape face vibes I'm getting now that I think about it.

User Image  

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:42 am
bulk posting the things I've been working on since I last been here. Cute things, gropey things, bloody things and monster girls everywhere. I quit gaming so production kinda ramped up towards the end of December.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:28 pm
It's nice to finally get some personal art going. The best clothes are no clothes.

User Image

Might as well throw in a test image to make sure I was getting my colors right before using them in my project.

User Image

Trying to generate a character using random design elements that I like and throwing them together and seeing what happens.

User Image

My last official commission. Personally I don't really like this particular design, but commissions aren't done to please me all the time. That's what my own red butt is for.

User Image  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:42 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:43 pm
My my.... looks like an invitation twisted  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:36 am
Since I've been ramping up to produce animation after my first small tests, in my pre-planning phase I've come across any number of problems that I'd need to solve to make something good. The biggest obstacle I need to overcome is keeping certain character aspects consistent from any angle I need to draw. In essence I came to the conclusion that, although imagination is great and all that, what I really needed was more robust reference material to work from. Google searches will only get me so far and it does take a significant amount of time away from actually working on my project. The most efficient solution would be to just produce all the reference I need myself since I more or less know what I want to make. And that's where I am. I got a 3D sculpting program to build all of my reference from scratch so I'm not so reliant as an artist on other people just happening have what I need. I'm learning so many different skill sets recently that it feels like I'm trying to build a car while I'm driving it at the same time and I'm not really particularly good at any of it yet. emotion_awesome

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:24 pm
Bratty can’t even draw a straight stick figure... what you do is amazing. heart  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:35 am
Boop. Very early concept that’s not much more than a gesture. I might have to draw more in-between frames to smooth out the animation at least doubling what I currently have. crying

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:29 pm
eek superb  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:13 pm
Did a little painting of my mom's dog that passed away a few years ago and going to have it printed on a tiny canvas and give it to her for Christmas.

User Image

Now I can go back to making nsfw stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:27 pm
heart  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:38 pm
Animation is so hard. Why have I done this to myself? emotion_0A0

Slowly adding more details and fixing some consistency issues. Also massively scaled back on the number of frames I was going to do when I realized how long it would take me to finish. A simple kiss gif loop does not need to be more than 10 frames. Here's four of them.

User Image  
The ART Dept

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces