Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:35 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

It was barely a second before Blink was within arms reach of Delira. The ex HIVE leader, however, had learned a few new tricks. Delira had popped off a few shots at Blink before he could anything. With help of his exoskeleton, Blink was able to slice a couple of bullets before being hit. One bullet escape him, however, and graze the side of mask. Blink veered off to side and looked at Delira's weapon. "Still using the same gun you dueled that merc with? If I remember correctly, he would have won if had an extra bullet." Blink chuckled. The Leaguer sounded rather amused. "Maybe the HIVE wasn't a complete waste of time. I got to see you get backed into the wall by complete dark horse." This, however, was either an exaggeration or a misinterpretation of his memory. Blink had tangled some of his memories with the HIVE with his dreams.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:14 pm
“Human madness is oftentimes a cunning and most feline thing. When you think it fled,”

"If you had stayed, perhaps you would know more about my tricks.", Delira responds calmly. She quickly steps behind a wall as a grenade rolls up behind the man.

“It may have but become transfigured into some still subtler form.”
-Herman Melville, Moby-d**k

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:44 pm
Rushing forward suddenly brink reached out and grabbed the first of the henchmen as he leg swept him before driving him into the ground. Increasing both his falling force and the gravity around him brink ended up planting the man a good half a foot in the earth. "One" he muttered getting back to his feet as gravity again made a wall around him planting the bullets being fired at him into the ground. He wasnt to far from clyde at this point but hadn't noticed the chucked grenade.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:29 pm
[~I really hope Kyle isn't left frozen for 1000 years >.>]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:47 am
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Blink might have been focused on Delira's actions, but he wasn't completely ignorant everything around him. He could hear the sound of a small metal object roll by. Blink looked behind him and noticed a round checkered object. Blink instantly recognized the object and noted that his colleague was within the same blast radius. "Brink!" Blink shout as he leap to tackle his colleague out of harm's way. The cybernetic swordsman hadn't forgotten about the meta's gravitational powers, but had hoped that his own superhuman strength would be enough to push his team mate out of the way.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

(Kyle should be out soon.)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:05 am
Datascape walked over to the frozen boy and kept watch. The others seemed to have everything under control so she didn't want to get in their way.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:16 am
Feng divebombed a henchman and delivered a powerful kick to the side of his head.. "Hmph this is uneeded problems." He huffed as he fired fire blasts into two other henchmen.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:25 am
Being tackled suddenly brinks instinct went as he reached up grabbing Blink as he hit the ground. He forced his knee up to knock him off of him as he rolled over ontop of him with the momentum. Holding his fist up it was now he noticed who it was as the grenade went off only rocking the area to far to do any damage. It was evident by his face that Brink was slowly getting angry. Something that when coupled with his powers was one that had a potential to kill as he had nearly done several times in the past due to it.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:09 pm
“Human madness is oftentimes a cunning and most feline thing. When you think it fled,”

Using the grenade as a distraction, Delira made her stealthy way around to where Datascape was guarding the boy. Making sure her gun is fully loaded, she aims and fires at the girls gauntlet.

“It may have but become transfigured into some still subtler form.”
-Herman Melville, Moby-d**k

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:25 pm
From previous experience, Datascape could tell when she was the target. After hearing the first shot be fired, she instinctively moved so that the first bullet grazed her gauntlet. From there she quickly put up a barrier and checked her equipment as well as the cyrostasis chamber to see if the glass broke.

((Since the example is from Futurama, does Coil get unfrozen if the glass is broken? And if so, I'll let some else decide if it breaks or not >.< ))  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:30 pm
((I know nothing about that stuff...))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:35 pm
(I wouldn't know either. I guess Coil would have to thawed or something.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:43 pm
((Eh...I'll let cookie choose then. If there's a breech, Coil can probably thaw a little and be able to use lightning to heat himself up?))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:31 pm
[~I think having the crysis chamber being damaged should be enough, that'll do :3]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:48 am
Feng heard gun fire and turned and saw Delira and growled. he made a hand sign. "Fire spirit: Ifrit!" He command as fireballs appeared around him as he flew at Delira, suddenly a giant burning figure appeared above the ring of fireballs with a massive sword in one hand and sliced down at delira from behind  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games