Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:20 pm

(Yea my bad on that one I didn't know it was gonna do that thought it would just wrap as it always does but guess with that thing it didn't Oh well almost to the next page anyways so.)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:45 pm

"Nice to meet you. I'm Arcana, middle-aged hero. I have a special set of Tarot Cards that give me super powers. I'm married, have a son, I like various things, nachos, music, some art." Jenos said cheerily and shuffled his cards back and forth in front of him. "Anyway, I guess we better get down to business, nothing personal, public safety and justice and all." Jenos said with a shrug.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:55 pm

((Well Kry did technically already run, but I can make it so he didn't quit escape just yet.))

Kry

Kry about to make his escape stops in his tracks hearing the Hero he was about to fight and stops in his tracks. The man had played along and no matter how much he would have rather escaped right now, he could not on a good conscious escape under these circumstances and turns back around and runs towards the hero. Thankfully the clones had kept up their little trick. Kry takes the back route and strikes at his opponent from behind with a mid-ranges shockwave and then says "I appreciate the introduction, most people don't take the time to give a proper introduction. I personally like to as I know since I will escape prison if locked up I would like a semi friendly bases with someone I am gonna see almost every time ya know. It just seems right to me. So did you son inherit any powers yet or too young?" Kry says making conversation as they fight with a big smile on his face.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:15 am

"Mostly on his mom's side." Jenos said and shrugged, the attack hitting an illusion of Jenos, thanks to the Moon Arcana. He then switched it up to Sun to create a flash of light that would blind and disorient Kry while Jenos went in for a physical strike.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:54 pm

Kuzan growled. "Damn it!' He said and sighed as his hands began to reform

A hooded man watched the fight from the rooftops. He sighed as a long reptilian tail swept the roof behind him. "Noting seems to change..." he said as he put his hands in his pockets.

Kuzan looked up and saw the man. "There you are..Feng! We got another one!"

Feng, who gained enough oxygen flew at the hooded man. "I got him!" He said as his body lit on fire.

"Burning feng huh?" The man said as the tail vanished and a reptilian snout protruded form the hood. He frowned as he opened his mouth and blasted feng with a icy blue stream of fire.

Feng laughed. "Fire is my eleme-" He looked at where he was hit and noticed he was freezing rapidly. "What is this?" He said as his flames were snuffed out like a birthday candle.

The snout vanished and the tail returned as well as reptilian clawed feet, he did a spin and slammed into the side of Feng with his tail, sending him into the ground as he completely froze over

Kuzan's eyes grew. "Impossible! He can't be frozen!" He said looking up at the figure. "I won't allow this to happen. He said as one of his hands reformed. He formed a spear of ice and threw it at the man.

The man caught the spear and sighed. He snapped it in his hands as the tail vanished and two large black and blue dragon wings formed on his back. He turned and flew off "Things never change with that family..."

Kuzan growled as his other hand reformed. He ran to Feng and grabbed him. He grunted as the ice seemed to burn him abit. "Jenos! Call for a ship or something! Feng isn't melting the ice!"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:29 pm

Kry

"Ah I see so that me AHHH!!! MY EYES!" Kry yells as he quickly covers them only to be hit by the man sending him into a nearby pole. "Well that hurt..." Kry says standing back upand cracks his back still getting his eyesight back. "So is he gonna go into the superhero business like you or go to college? I think if I had a kid, I would rather have go to college or join the military.. Mmmm not sure which branch though." Kry says with a smile as he stomps onto the ground causing a massive tremor moments later. Cracks begin to form on the surface and then quickly rush towards Jenos trying to cause him to fall in the crevice. Kry then runs along the side and starts to fire shockwaves again hoping he would either get hit by a shockwave or fall in the crevice, though his back was killing him a bit.

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:58 pm

((Wrap it up, please, boys. I'd like to get to the end of this day and onto the next sometime within the next couple days.))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:54 pm

"He's going into the family business, but we really need to wrap this up. Sorry if this gets a little harsh." Jenos said apologetically and switched cards again, this time drawing The World. "Until we meet again." Jenos said cheerily and disappeared, taking Kuzan and Feng with him. They were miraculously transported to the Hall of Justice. "Woo, that took a lot more out of me than I thought, I'm gonna need some time guys." Jenos said tiredly, as amazing as The World was, Jenos still had trouble using it, even after all the years of training under his belt. After limping over to a nearby chair, he pulled out his phone to call his wife, he was going to have trouble making it back home by himself.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:41 am

Kry

Key listened to the man as he apologized and left with his friends leaving Key to himself in the middle of the destruction as civilians watched from safety and news people did the same "....Huh.. Uhhh yea I'm out." Kry says and takes a nearby alleyway to escape.

((All right we finished ^_^))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:06 am

"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Blink was left speechless as Gamer hacked everything in sight. The hacking master had hacked the TVs, cameras, street lights, and once again, Blink's exoskeleton. The old menace had given Blink some directions for a kind of rendezvous point later tonight. The Leaguer, while a mix of unnerved and curious, thought for sure it had to be some kind of ambush, would check it out later. He had to tell Snow of what had happened.

Blink was the last person to leave the premise, as news crews and civilians started coming out their shelters. The swordsman leaped away just as one woman with a microphone came up to him for a word.

Clyde didn't change back into his civilian clothes since he needed to be in disguise from the public. And even though Gamer was bugging his suit, it would have made no difference...unless. Clyde soon arrived at the Hall and made his way for the zeta-beams to teleport him to the Watchtower.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:21 pm

Kuzan tried freeing feng by using his ice breaker fighting style he learned as a kid but only ended up getting a slight zap and burn from the ice. "******** anyone help me free the hot head?!" He called out. "I can't even touch this ice!" He said growling. He tried cracking the ice again only for the same result.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:42 pm

Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven had sensed the magic used on Feng as she came out of her meeting in the Watchtower and teleported down to the Hall of Justice to help. "Let me try." She held a hand over her frozen teammate and closed her eyes, concentrating on making the ice melt or crack. After a few minutes there was a light 'tink' as a tiny crack appeared in the ice right over Feng's heart.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

Ꮋ𐌄𐌗
Katriana Violet

I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Back in her apartment, Hex changed out of her costume and picked up the phone, calling in a pizza delivery to her address. Three large pizzas. This way, there would at least be some for Arielle, too. Then she plopped down on the couch to wait, a grin on her face. "Well, that was fun, eh?"

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:44 pm

(Like trying to find someone in the mall without a cell phone. Snow goes one way, Clyde the other...FFFFFFFF)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:52 pm

Kuzan watched snow work and saw the crack. "It was fire that did this...but Feng couldn't control it. and I can't touch it." He told Snow as he kept watching. "it was a reptile man who did this..."

Heat began to flow from the crack as Feng's fire began to relight. His hair glowed red as the ice began to melt slowly

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:54 pm

The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(*picks up a megaphone* OWNED!!!!!!)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games