Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:41 am
the woman was speechless for a moment, he had just offered her the perfect opportunity, unfortunately there was no way she could leave the island "thank you...but I have to refuse" she wiped away the makeup that ran, she forced a smile "but I really do appreciate it" she said, giving him a genuine smile

[~WE DID IT! We're so awesome heart ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:47 am
"Why can't you?" He asked simply, looking at her pained expression. "What's stopping you?"

((Yay!! xd ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:52 am
the woman's expression changed, she became somber "Mithrans are not allowed to leave this island, the last king wanted it this way... And who am I to argue with the king?" She said, she an her hair to the the back of her ear and hung her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:57 am
"What king gave that order?" John asked, raising an eyebrow. "You do know that Mithra no longer belongs to Norra. It belongs to Ander, right?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:03 am
the woman shook her head "no...long ago Mithra had a king, the last king to rule before he eliminated the hierarchy..." She tried to recall the history her grandmother had told her "the king wanted the Mithrans to keep their lineage pure so he forbid the people to leave the island, nobody argued. Now the law has become a punishment. Exile from this island would be the death sentence" she fund it hard to speak the last sentence as the thought of Eviz returned.

[~well I'm off c:]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:45 pm
((Sorry. Got busy! >.< Just finished my cosplay! ))

"Is residence on this island worth more to you then seeing your son?" John asked.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:22 pm
[~COSPLAY?!?!? I WANNA SEE 3nodding ]

The woman clasped her hands and stared at the ground, nobody had ever left the island willingly, and she wasn't even sure if she would be allowed to leave "...you'll...you'll take me to him?" She asked quietly.

The elder managed to put Laim in the bed "foolish boy, you could have died forcing yourself like that" she huffed out. Liam was completely out of it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:52 pm
((Sorry. Don't have a camera on me.))

"Of course." John replied, looking at her honestly. Of course, technically he hadn't gotten permission yet, but he would beg on his hands and knees to Hector if he had to.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:59 pm
[~Lolly...I...I'm gonna cry crying ]

The woman simply wrapped her arms around the tall man, she stuffed her face in his chest "thank you..." She said, feeling a bit awkward.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:06 pm
((Why's that? ))

John smiled and patted her on the head, still not quite knowing quite how to react. Hector was always good with this sort of thing, not him, but it gave him a good sort of feeling inside. He liked it.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:17 pm
[~because I want to see you cosplay c:]

The woman pulled away "please come tell me when you'll be leaving" the woman said, she slowly closed the door and waved him goodbye.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:30 pm
"Alright then. Good day, madam." He told her with a slight wave before turning and heading back to the ship.

Hector slowly fell asleep again. She began to dream again, and she found herself walking towards Eviz's figure. "You know..." She muttered to him. "I'm slowly starting to expect to see you." She told him, looking him over. "Why so distraught?" She asked him.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:35 pm
(( ... ... ... >.> ... ... ... <.< ... ... ... Here's a pix of me dressed up as Link. It's a bad pix, but yeah. http://cosplayersassociation.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=168925411 ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:38 pm
Eviz stared at nothing, the nothing where his mom had been. He was caught off guard by Hector showing up "you're not real!" He snapped, trying to make her go away, he didn't know why his mind kept creating her but he was getting irritated.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:44 pm
[~ whee heart heart SO CUTE!!!]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games