Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:28 pm
Clasela

I like listening to music, no particular genre, love watching movies and tv series. reading books, singing and dancing *im not very good though* haha surfing the net of course. and talking a lot! emotion_dealwithit Most of the time I'm a home buddy but I like to try adventures like sky diving and bungee jumping one day when, I have like tons of money to spend. gaia_angelright  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:47 pm
Broken Heart Production

Did it work or not? I hate having to use numbers or something in usernames, it sucks.
        Aw, that's so cute for a username! I use old fashioned names for my characters.
        Thank you, me too. It's so me and it really suits my personality as I am told. >o<

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:50 pm
-alegna ennazus-

Me too. Well you are very lucky! I have a few grand in my bank account, but I am saving it to pay off my student debts. So I splurge occasionally on little things..

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:57 pm
Clasela

I'd really like to travel, I hope to find a job soon enough to save some for my travel plans gaia_angelright  

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:04 pm
-alegna ennazus-

I wish you the best of luck with that. I love to travel too, however with my job and other commitments, I cannot at the moment. Maybe in 2015, if I'm lucky!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:06 pm
Clasela

Yeah it worked. Lol. I hate using numbers too, just seems so... uncreative. xD
Thank you~
I usually pick names based on their personality or something that fits them. c:
You're welcome~ And it is; now that I know you with this name I can't really see you with anything else. x3  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:11 pm
Clasela

At least you have a date when things would likely to happen. gaia_angelright  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:58 pm
-alegna ennazus-

Yes, however that all depends if things go smoothly in my life and that never happens, but it's aways nice to make plans and have dreams.

Clasela
Crew

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:58 pm
SleeperCellEnigma

Added you :3 I'm RiverWatch5168. And hey, I think my fiance is Slytherin... I think... so it's all good.
ABSOLUTELY. There should definitely be a forum besides posting on the house page only.
I'll be sure to send some cold your way ^^

User Image User Image

Accepted you~ I dunno, I just think that all houses stand on equal footing. No one's greater than the others.
      Posting on the house pages is like tweeting... which could be useful at times, but it won't be enough if we're to conduct classes. And it's the classes I'm after, haha xD
      I think we got it already. It rained a little here, and it sure did help cool us down. Send some more please rofl

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:03 am
Louisa Iris

User Image User Image

Accepted you~ I dunno, I just think that all houses stand on equal footing. No one's greater than the others.
      Posting on the house pages is like tweeting... which could be useful at times, but it won't be enough if we're to conduct classes. And it's the classes I'm after, haha xD
      I think we got it already. It rained a little here, and it sure did help cool us down. Send some more please rofl

User ImageUser Image

Absolutely. Each house is really just a personality type, to group people of like minds together so it's easier to make close connections.
AMG have you told the administrators of the site the idea? It is still in beta mode after all.
*Throws more cold at you*  

SleeperCellEnigma

Divine Shapeshifter

12,650 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:07 am
SleeperCellEnigma

Absolutely. Each house is really just a personality type, to group people of like minds together so it's easier to make close connections.
AMG have you told the administrators of the site the idea? It is still in beta mode after all.
*Throws more cold at you*

User Image User Image

Agreed! Somehow, each house tells you who you really are and not who you want to think you are.
      How? I've clicked on the little "beta" button on the header, but I'm not really sure where to place that suggestion sweatdrop
      You know, this is really funny because now, I'm hearing thunder over here rofl

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:08 am
Broken Heart Production

Exactly and it looks a little tacky and no thought has gone into them.
        <33 Haha, that's sweet! I cannot imagine being called anything else, part from my name. xD
        Out of the words you gave me, I could easily come up with one ending with 'ella', like 'Promella' or 'Brokella'. But I'm going to keep going to see what I can come up with.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:11 am
Louisa Iris

Did I forget to reply to our conversation? Or did it slip pass you? xD

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:17 am
Clasela

Yea, it's fun to dream once in a while. gaia_angelright  

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:23 am
Clasela

Haha, true. I changed so many jobs in my mind before I got to this one. I really had my heart on Geology. But something crushed that... I cannot remember what.
        >.< I take it he has to be married into a good family, otherwise you would have already shipped him off by now?
        I'm still stuck with my original sims. I don't want them to grow old and die so I stopped the aging. I love them too much and since I've finally built the most perfect home, they are not going to die on me.
        I just realised it came from sims Ambitions, so your sims are safe. Oh that's a bugger, if you could get one, I would recommend World Adventures. They have more plants and France is beautiful.
        Yes, that's what I'm hoping to accomplish. Plus I'll have lucky door prize thingy or something.
        xD Haha, I love all of the colours. Mine is looking really great at the moment. I've always wanted to crochet, but I've never understood how.
        I'm getting to work on it after I reply to all of these. I just finished an assessment, so I have free time since I only have to write 200 more words on the other.

User Image User Image

Oh shoot, I'm sorry. I missed it sweatdrop

You know, the funny is that I'm about to graduate but I'm still not sure what I want to do in the future xD Call that unsure rofl
      Actually, he just doesn't have any female co-workers, and I haven't had the time to make him go to parks and stuff because I was busy with my first born. But either case, I'm ready to ship him off whoever he marries. I remember his sister's husband was once married, I just broke it all of just to get her out of the house xD
      Why what does the meteor shower do? Do they like, destroy the town or something? Yeah, I want some of the extensions, but it's just so expensive crying Hey, have you heard of the Dynasty Quest in Sims? emotion_dowant
      I run out of patience whenever I have to change one xD But I do like cross stitch. We once did a coaster back in high school, and mine was pretty decent. The back's all need and tidy, and my teacher just loved the back, hahaha xD
      What are those, some sort of exam?

User ImageUser Image

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games