Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:48 am
GUYS!

WE HAVE SLEEP GRENADES!

Sleep Grenade

This device is about the size of a large apple, with indentations all around that are suitable for grasping.

Attack Power (Charm) Consumable (Standard Action)Attack: Area burst 2d3 - 1 within 10 (creatures in the burst); +7 vs. Will.

Malfunction: If you roll a 1 on an attack roll with this grenade, you fall unconscious (save ends).

Hit: The target is slowed (save ends).

First Failed Saving Throw: The target is instead unconscious (save ends).  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:41 am
I figured everyone was saving them for the assault on the facility, so, I wasn't going to say any thing...

That said, if someone want to toss one of them at Ruin, in an attempt to free Fumiyo sooner, I won't get mad. Tactically, it is sound, and Ruin would see it in the same light(after a cup of coffee).

Just don't hit Valac with it, unless if you want to reenact the whole scene after Mage in a cage.  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

AlphabetFish

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:33 pm
Well, we only have one in the fight--the rest are in the wagon. But I'm in a good position so here goes!!  
AlphabetFish rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:36 pm
Sleep grenade vs. Fumiyo. +7 vs. Will.  

AlphabetFish

AlphabetFish rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 2 Total: 19 (2-40)

AlphabetFish

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:37 pm
Sleep grenade vs. 53 and 56!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:43 pm
sad sad sad I rolled in the wrong thread. Kowsauni said to keep it. Sorry. sad I had them both open at the same time.  

AlphabetFish

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:56 am
*cough* Yeah ... just one <.< >.>

I totally didnt pm Kowasauni when we got those that Kuori was pocketing one.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:40 am
So I am probably just second winding and running next turn, but because it will be relevant soon, can we like hold our breath or anything to get a boost to our save against the sleep bomb. I've got the two guys on me and am about to get mobbed.

Honestly I don't see any of us left of the river making it through this fight unless I can take this mob out of it and go pick off the people by Corsica.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:30 pm
Afraid not, if you are caught within the cloud of the sleep grenade your chance of being hit or saving from it are the same as everyone else's.

I actually once used one of these in a game against a whole crowd of enemies and only person I put to sleep was my one ally in the group. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:53 pm
PupSage
I've got the two guys on me and am about to get mobbed.

Honestly I don't see any of us left of the river making it through this fight unless I can take this mob out of it and go pick off the people by Corsica.

"About to get mobbed" is the reason why I didn't just break into a sprint in your direction. My only other option was to go south, east, and try to wade the river in full plate mail, and somehow do so without the Arians attacking the snake lady noticing me.

You could make it across the bridge though? Ying could probably use a hand.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:39 pm
Rain Yupa
PupSage
I've got the two guys on me and am about to get mobbed.

"About to get mobbed" is the reason why I didn't just break into a sprint in your direction. My only other option was to go south, east, and try to wade the river in full plate mail, and somehow do so without the Arians attacking the snake lady noticing me.

You could make it across the bridge though? Ying could probably use a hand.

Revenge > Corsica > Ying  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:03 pm
PupSage
Revenge > Corsica > Ying

If I can get it to a single lightblue earthmage before I go down, then Corsica frees as soon as the last one botches an attack roll, then the west turns into a bloodbath.

I'm putting my faith in Sehanine that I'll get that natural 20 death saving throw to spend a surge before I get 3 fails, and then I'll come join the rest of you in Corsica's wake.

I say don't wait for us, if it's not too late to edit. The sooner you can get the Fumiyo battle won, the sooner you guys can come back in force.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:02 pm
Rain Yupa
PupSage
Revenge > Corsica > Ying

If I can get it to a single lightblue earthmage before I go down, then Corsica frees as soon as the last one botches an attack roll, then the west turns into a bloodbath.

I'm putting my faith in Sehanine that I'll get that natural 20 death saving throw to spend a surge before I get 3 fails, and then I'll come join the rest of you in Corsica's wake.

I say don't wait for us, if it's not too late to edit. The sooner you can get the Fumiyo battle won, the sooner you guys can come back in force.

Technically, if both mages miss their attacks Corsica could be free as early as this round, its just that every round up to this point at least one mage has hit her. The less mages attacking her the more likely you will get a round where all of them miss.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:24 am
PupSage
(Moving Hunters mark first person to enter melee range)

I'm afraid you cant use your hunter's quarry like that. Its a minor action you have to use on your turn. You cant use it like an immediate reaction with a trigger. Also it will take a minor action to pull out your sleep grenade.  

Kowsauni
Crew

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:58 pm
Kowsauni
PupSage
(Moving Hunters mark first person to enter melee range)

I'm afraid you cant use your hunter's quarry like that. Its a minor action you have to use on your turn. You cant use it like an immediate reaction with a trigger. Also it will take a minor action to pull out your sleep grenade.

Not pulling the grenade out yet, stored bow last turn, hand is still in her bag on it. You can delay an action and I was delaying it for my minor.

If anything I will pull it out this turn and mark him next turn  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games