Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I give this thread a name?
Yes... and I've posted my suggestion on the last page.
16%
 16%  [ 42 ]
No... If it ain't broke... blah blah blah
83%
 83%  [ 208 ]
Total Votes : 250

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:07 pm
Suede_Shoes
Gilda Geezer
Later posts do... though there are a few who never deciphered the more than obvious hints.

Blinded by the white,
wrapped up like a deuce,
another roamer in the night

Yes, I know it's light - not white. And those who don't get it, still won't, even with that hint. xp
I failed in my first post and I haven't been here since. I decide to give it another go and I stumbled upon the answer. Man, am I slow.

Hmm, so that's what that song says.
Yes, but you came back to give it another try and got it this time. xd

Some never do lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:30 am
I reviewed some of the past pages and saw that there are plenty of people that post here, multiple times, that still don't get it. At least I got it on my second try.

On a different note, has anyone here heard anything about the mafia/drug war going on in Mexico, right now? It's pretty gruesome, yet I have not heard a word of it from the American news networks.  

Suede_Shoes

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:09 am
Im in the navy. I heard about it. In fact, we have been restricted from going into mexico because of it. A lot of Americans were getting injured or killed in cross fire, and the military didnt want personel to become targets just because we are easily identifiable as military.

And dont worry about your first post.
^_^ Your doing fine ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:14 pm
Well, there's a certain occasion that I'm referring to. Have you heard about the suburban they found over there, the one with the dismembered bodies inside? The little town that they picked up those people from is the town that some of my family lives in. Just recently, I heard that the mafia killed some priests and some Mormon American immigrants. For this reason, I just can't understand why I haven't heard any coverage of this on the English-speaking news networks. neutral  

Suede_Shoes

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:21 pm
I dont know the answer to that. I hope your family is ok.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:59 pm
So far they're just fine. Thanks for the concern.  

Suede_Shoes

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:05 pm
I've heard bits & pieces about this, and crossovers in to the states, too ~ but it hasn't made the big 3 news - ABC, CBS or NBC... or any of the news networks that I'm aware. *Doesn't really watch the news anymore* What I heard was through internet... Doesn't say much about where the media's head is at. Hope your family stays safe. *Hugs*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:36 pm
Here's a video from youtube. It's of a town that's about 8 minutes away from the town where they picked up the people. You'll see a few helicopters come and go, the suburban screech by, and the aftermath. Don't worry, there is no carnage.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDjkDdGA6es  

Suede_Shoes

Divinity Rage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:08 am
I hate to say it, but there's almost a fixation to drown out truly important news with frivolous bullshit. Darfur went almost unnoticed on the news networks here, despite my best efforts.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:17 am
I have no idea what you are talking about in the last part of your statement.  

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:30 pm
stressed IM SO CONFUSED sweatdrop Is This Written in Invisable Text ..??? Or do I just NeedA New Pair Of Bifocals?? Maybe TriFocals .. wahmbulance rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:13 pm
One of my co-workers takes donations down to one of the orphanages every Christmas and told us that it is getting really hard to get to them as it's gotten pretty dangerous in that area, too.

Mom was telling me there's been cross-border activity as well with some shooting going on here in the US... but it's not something we here much about. Unfortunately, I don't speak any Spanish so I couldn't tell what they were saying.

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Suede_Shoes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:22 am
My dad was saying that, too. It's pretty scary, since I live about an hour from the border(yet another reason why I want to move back to Oregon).

Lil Brat, I just grabbed some of that BOOTAY! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:00 am
How do You do That is there a HTML Code for white TXT ?  

KommandoKat

Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces