Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:12 pm
((oh, ok. Hmm are you sure you have the full code?))

Zack had already gone through a stack of books by this time and still hadnt come up with anything. "This is rediculous! how can there be NOTHING on this stupid thing."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:27 pm
(i got it)

After a while Zephyr was so tired he started to sweat. "I wonder what's taking Zack so long." Zephyr flew up out of the sanctuary and rested in the breeze. "I'll go see what he is doing." Zephyr flew up to Zacks mansion. He saw a light in a room on very dim so he looked through the window. Zephyr saw Zack hid behind a stack of books. Zephyr tapped on the window.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:36 pm
((Ok ^^))

Zack turned his head and looked at the window. He pulled his glasses off and put them in his drawer. He walked over to the window and let Zephyr in. "you couldnt use the front door?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:39 pm
"Hey i dont like being ordinary." Zephyr flew in through the window. "So didjya find anything about the bar."  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:47 pm
"oh..." Zack sighed and shook his head. "Nothing. I dont understand. This thing is impossible to find in books."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:59 pm
snap a twig broke. Zephyr looked at the window and saw a man with black hair peering at them. Zephyr caught the man then brought it back to Zack. "What you want me to do to him Zack?"  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:04 pm
Zack chuckeled. "well dont kill him, ask him what he wants first. whats it called? Aahh yes, interigation." Zack put a seriouse face on. "what DO you want?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:12 pm
"When i walked by i heard you w-were ondering about the Y bar." The man said. "Where were you on the night of yar?" Zephyr asked the man. "What?" the man replied. "Never mind. Do you know anything about the Y bar?" The man nodded. "Well what is it." "If you in flame the bar then place it in the Y hole it should open another room." "That must be what the ancient inscription says." Zephyr looked at Zack.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:16 pm
Zack lifted his brow and then sat in his large black chair. "heh...i didnt noticed the inscription. Let him go Zephyr. He doesnt seem viciouse."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:18 pm
Zephyr dropped him then the man started to scramble towards the door. "Well wanna go check it out?"  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:28 pm
Zack looked at the man then back to Zephyr. "Why not?" He said without a tone in his voice. He got up and un did a few buttons at the top of his black shirt. He had been getting a little warm since the fire place was on. Zack stuffed his hands into his pocket and led Zephyr to the door of the house. "Lets take things my way shall we. I dont think people would understand if they saw the master of this house leaving his house through a window with a stranger. Mind you, everyone in this town knows who I am."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:30 pm
"Ha ha ha must be a burden huh. But i'll still take the window. I'll meet you at my house." Zephyr jumped out the still open window and flew to the Sanctuary.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:42 pm
Zack rolled his eyes and headed for Zaphyrs house. Upon his arrival he noticed Zaphyr already head inside. "we take two seperate ways out of my house and end up here at the same time...strange." He said to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:57 pm
Zephyr put his fingers in the peace sign over his mouth and inflamed the bar. he stuck it into the hole then than the wall moved back wards and a stair case appeared he walked into the room and lit a flame the room was bright and he noticed his firball lit a continuos chain of lamps that filled the room with light. There were beds and dressers and all sorts of stuff here. This'll be my room,Zephyr thought. Zephyr Flew up the well and waited for Zack to follow. He noticed a girl with cat ears and a cat tail running very fast so he flew over and chased her without waiting for Zack.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:23 pm
Zack entered the house and looked around. He called Zephyr a few times, to see where he had run off to in the house. "Hey! Zephyr, where are you!?" He shouted. His calls echoed throughout the house. It was an eeri sound but he didnt care all that much.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games