Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:13 pm
Axels hips dont lie
(( mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:14 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"Oh.. Ya, thanks.." She smile slightly, and looked over at the bottle of pills. Deruku lay down and pulled the blankets up, then closed her eyes. "If you need help getting a heart, I'll help anytime, 'kay?"

Zexion moved her hair that was in her way of her face. "Alright, I'll do so." Zexion got up and headed for the door. "Goodnight."

Deruku sighed, "Goodnight to you too"

Zexion turned the light out and closed the door from behind him.

Deruku fell asleep, her dreams hit her faster this time.
"I can see you, Deruku" Some voice said.
She stopped walking, and stood there, frozen. She was in the old house again, the long hallway, with doors on every side, and the ruined walls. Deruku suddenly turned around to see only the front door, which was almost off the hinges.
"But no one's here!" She shouted, then heard the crows fly away from the noise. "Stupid imagination.." Deruku muttered softly.
"Oh, imagination.. Is it now? I think not"
A figure wearing a black cloak, now stood before her.
"Still think it's your imagination?" It said angrily.
Deruku's hands were shaking by her sides.

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:25 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
FallenLight262
Marluxia: He sat there on a bar stool watching the young Nobody on the ground. Xeggr had his hand over his chest and was moaning with pain. Marluxia got uo and kicked him on the side pretty lightly. "Wake up, I'm sick of your crying." He walked to the other side of the bar.
Xeggr opened his eyes to find himself on the ground. He was still in pain and his eyes were still very blood shotted. He got up, limpingly, and still had his hand over his chest with a firm grip over his long coat. "Where is she?" he asked in a deep, dark voice, still having his same tone of vocals as normal.
Mar: "You mean Nymph? She went to find some help with your heart there.
Xeg: "Who is she trying to find?"
Mar: "Zexion, I believe he's upstairs though."
Xeggr aleady started to leave.
Marluxia was looking down cleaning a glass. "I wouldn't try to move hotshot. You'd probably be gone by the time you reached the top of the stairs."
Xeggr stopped and looked down having his hand on the side of the doorway leaning upon it. "What do you want?"
Mar: He smirked with glee. "Let's just say...a bargain."
Xeggr looked over at him with smirk as well. "You havn't changed either have ya?"
Xeggr tunred leaning against the wall staring over at Marluxia for an offer. "What's your offer?"
Mar: "I heal you wound and I take your girl." he still a a graceful smirk across his face.
Xeg: "Nope, won't accept."
Mar: "Pitty. It seems the one who has more then an average Nobody is denying his largest offer. How are you going to live?"
Xeggr stood his ground and looking in a normal state now. "I could take your soul from you." he had his head slightly up having a slighly crazy/dark smile across his face."
Mar: "Is that a challenge?"
Xeg: "Maybe."
Marluxia hopped over the bar counter and summoned his scythe. "You know that your going to loose right?"
Xeg: "I already have..."

((xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx, do ya mind being Marluxia?))

((Nope ^^ You can just call me Sam. It's easier to type, and it's my name lol))
"What have you lost? I, on the other hand, have no heart. I have nothing left to loose.. For now" Marluxia smirked.

Xeggr summoned his staff and leaned upon it. "Let's what you got flower boy."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:30 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
FallenLight262
Marluxia: He sat there on a bar stool watching the young Nobody on the ground. Xeggr had his hand over his chest and was moaning with pain. Marluxia got uo and kicked him on the side pretty lightly. "Wake up, I'm sick of your crying." He walked to the other side of the bar.
Xeggr opened his eyes to find himself on the ground. He was still in pain and his eyes were still very blood shotted. He got up, limpingly, and still had his hand over his chest with a firm grip over his long coat. "Where is she?" he asked in a deep, dark voice, still having his same tone of vocals as normal.
Marluxia was looking down cleaning a glass. "I wouldn't try to move hotshot. You'd probably be gone by the time you reached the top of the stairs."
Xeggr stopped and looked down having his hand on the side of the doorway leaning upon it. "What do you want?"
Xeggr looked over at him with smirk as well. "You havn't changed either have ya?"
Xeggr tunred leaning against the wall staring over at Marluxia for an offer. "What's your offer?"
Mar: "I heal you wound and I take your girl." he still a a graceful smirk across his face.
Mar: "Pitty. It seems the one who has more then an average Nobody is denying his largest offer. How are you going to live?"
Xeggr stood his ground and looking in a normal state now. "I could take your soul from you." he had his head slightly up having a slighly crazy/dark smile across his face."
Marluxia hopped over the bar counter and summoned his scythe. "You know that your going to loose right?"

"What have you lost? I, on the other hand, have no heart. I have nothing left to loose.. For now" Marluxia smirked.

((Hehehe.. Flower boy ^^))
His smirk disappeared, and turned into a face filled with hatred and anger. (Even though he can't feel emotions, it just looks that way.) "Don't call me 'flower boy', punk." Marluxia raised his scythe into the air, and dozens of flower petals whooshed and danced through the air, they were sharp too.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:31 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
FallenLight262

His smirk disappeared, and turned into a face filled with hatred and anger. (Even though he can't feel emotions, it just looks that way.) "Don't call me 'flower boy', punk." Marluxia raised his scythe into the air, and dozens of flower petals whooshed and danced through the air, they were sharp too.

"Wow..." he leaned even more upon his staff. "I'm so scared of flower petals. Please, someone call 911."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:34 am
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
FallenLight262

"Wow..." he leaned even more upon his staff. "I'm so scared of flower petals. Please, someone call 911."

Marluxia's scythe glowed red, and the petals darted towards Xeggr. He then ran at Xeggr, and swung his scythe.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:40 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Marluxia's scythe glowed red, and the petals darted towards Xeggr. He then ran at Xeggr, and swung his scythe.

((That sounded so stupid)) gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:08 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Marluxia and his petals just went right through him. Xeggr waved cheerfully then disappeared. Another Xeggr appeared on the other side of the room. "You missed."  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:34 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Marluxia and his petals just went right through him. Xeggr waved cheerfully then disappeared. Another Xeggr appeared on the other side of the room. "You missed."

"Not for long." He said with a grin, then swung his scythe through the air again, causing pink beams flying towards Xeggr.

~Meanwhile~
"I would have killed you, if it wasn't for Zexion." The figure said, pulling back his hood. It was Saix.
"S-Saix?!" Deruku screamed.
"Yes. It is I, Saix. Prepare to die.. Mortal...."

Deruku woke up screaming, and felt a sudden pain in her back. "Oh sh*t. I forgot." She silently got up, and opened the door without making a sound. She walked down to Saix's room, and entered. A bright light shone from the window, it was the moonlight, and it was full. "Saix? Are yo-" She gulped, "you here?" Then looked around the room, she found herself walking to the middle of his room.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:53 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"Not for long." He said with a grin, then swung his scythe through the air again, causing pink beams flying towards Xeggr.

~Meanwhile~
"I would have killed you, if it wasn't for Zexion." The figure said, pulling back his hood. It was Saix.

Deruku woke up screaming, and felt a sudden pain in her back. "Oh sh*t. I forgot." She silently got up, and opened the door without making a sound. She walked down to Saix's room, and entered. A bright light shone from the window, it was the moonlight, and it was full. "Saix? Are yo-" She gulped, "you here?" Then looked around the room, she found herself walking to the middle of his room.

Xeggr made a Reflaga shield and made it bounce back to Marluxia.

Zexion was asleep in his room.  

FallenLight262

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:36 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

~Meanwhile~

Axel carried aura back up to his room but he took the squkestes staris ever every step "SQUEEK" he didnt want to wake the rest of the orgnization espicaly zexion or supior or deruku or any one else for that fact he finnaly got to his room and open the door

he swaggered with aura in his arms he set her gently on the bed and walked over to the bath room "damn where are the medical supplys?" he wispered to him self then he snuk out of his room and softly closed the door then went to zexion's room "damn asleep" then xemnas's room"damn asleep also!" then felt a draft comming from saix's room he went to go check it out to see deruku sneaking in

he snuk up slow and selint and taped her shoulder once they were in side the room but deruku didnt know he was there  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:59 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

~Meanwhile~

Axel carried aura back up to his room but he took the squkestes staris ever every step "SQUEEK" he didnt want to wake the rest of the orgnization espicaly zexion or supior or deruku or any one else for that fact he finnaly got to his room and open the door

he swaggered with aura in his arms he set her gently on the bed and walked over to the bath room "damn where are the medical supplys?" he wispered to him self then he snuk out of his room and softly closed the door then went to zexion's room "damn asleep" then xemnas's room"damn asleep also!" then felt a draft comming from saix's room he went to go check it out to see deruku sneaking in

he snuk up slow and selint and taped her shoulder once they were in side the room but Deruku didnt know he was there

Deruku took another shakey step into the dark room. "Saix?" She said again, then heard a loud "BOOM!" downstairs. She quikly turned around to see Axel standing there. Deruku ran past him and ran to the bar.

Marluxia was holding his chest in 'pain', while Xeggr stood there. "What happened here??!!" She yelled.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:37 pm
((ummmm i know i was larxene but where the hell can i come back into the rp in. i would rp again.....in here crying ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:57 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_sydney_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

~Meanwhile~

he snuk up slow and selint and taped her shoulder once they were in side the room but Deruku didnt know he was there

Deruku took another shakey step into the dark room. "Saix?" She said again, then heard a loud "BOOM!" downstairs. She quikly turned around to see Axel standing there. Deruku ran past him and ran to the bar.

Marluxia was holding his chest in 'pain', while Xeggr stood there. "What happened here??!!" She yelled.

aura opened her eyes to find her self in axels room, the olny way she knew it was his and roxas's was the fact that there was a faint smell of smoke. she just layed there staring at the door waiting for some thing to happen

Axel ran after deruku to fin a big fight happing down in the bar before he saw what was happing he yell "can any one tell me where the med-" he stood there stunned  

l o v e s y d n e y

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:50 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_sydney_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

~Meanwhile~

((it's the opposite for the chest thing, but alright))
"A fight..." Xeggr said in pain.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games