Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:54 pm
Someone to play with.... grrrr.......

Nakhti sat down by Mia at the table and signaled for a mug of mead.

"G'mornin."

Nakhti peeked out the corner of his eye to Mia and gave a curt nod.

"I was wonderin.... if its not much trouble if I can tag along with your group...."

Nakhti took a deep swig of mead as he let her mull over the question. Its this or follow em if I have to.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:13 pm
Ayu looked at her newly renound play toy and smiled, her perfect lips slipping over her white teeth showing a perfect smile. Her boots clicked as the chains clicked and her eyes seem dead again. "Look who it is..."  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:40 pm
"Hm....I dunno? What do you guys think?" Jessie came to the table with all the food and set it on the table. Mia quickly gobbled up her omelet and stood up. "Personally, I don't mind." Mia looked up the stairs. The professor and his apprentice were coming down.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:03 pm
Ayu looked up to the apprentice and bit her lip. She looked out of the corner of her eye and stood up, walking out in a rush. Leaving her bow behind along with her arrows. "I'm going...I...uh...have to check on something." She ran out and into the woods, still really light headed. "Stupid elven nature."  

Maha clone

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:18 pm
Nakhti looked not interested as the apprentice and professor came down. What interested Nakhti was Ayu's sudden rush to get the hell out of the Inn. Hmmmmmmm....... interesting. Nakhti was jerked from his thoughts as a fresh breakfast was placed before him by Jessie.

"Huh?"

"Uncle told me you get a free breakfast. He said he had some hired help last night and you preformed well enough."

Nakhti not used to such kindness scratched behind one of his feline ears as he watched Jessie walked away. Meh.... don't let good food go to waste i guess. Nakhti began to eat as he kept his ears perked up to pick up information.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:26 pm
Ayu walked into a cave and found the goddess Artemis in elven form leaning against the cave wall.

"So...we found out who was keeping us from contacting but he was just the helper. Now....do you know who is actually the one?" Artemis walked closer, her bow over her shoulder.

"Marcus's great grandfather, then man inside of me..." Ayu sighed, shaking her head. "It's not fair, Artemis!"

"You are the only one that can control him Ayu. Just keep calm and me and Mother nature will figure out a way to help you." She smiled and faded into a greenish mist.

Ayu sighed, looking at the cave ceiling. She walked out and back into the Inn. She sat down again and put her head into her hands.

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:28 am
(By the way, Nakhti, Jessie is the niece of the innkeeper.)

Mia walked over to the two. "Hello! So, are we going to go now?"

The professor yawned. "Yes. But I'm quite tired. I stayed up late trying to decipher more of the tablet." They started walking to the door. Mia noticed Ayu sitting at a table. "Ayu, are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:17 am
"Ughh." She sat up and blinked. "Yeah I'm fine...just..." She stood up, being taller than Mia by a foot. "I need to get something from my room." She ran up the stairs in a graceful manner and the grabbed her stuff from the room. Ayu ran back down, staggering because she hadden't run that fast in a little while. "Woah..."  

Maha clone

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:35 am
Nakhti stuffed the last of the food into his mouth and stood up following the others to the door. Looking side to side Nakhti looked more interested in random peple than anyone in particular.

((Post fixed. One of many goofs I'll no doubt randomly make. xD))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:49 am
Ayu ran walked out behind them, putting her sword into the hilt. She was grumbling about something. "freakin...ughh..." She looked up to see everyone.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:36 am
(^_^)

Mia nodded. "Ok." Mia followed the professor to the monument. They started looking around. "Um, Doctor-"

"Please, call me professor." Mia got confused. "Professor? Then why are you 'Dr. Draccomorrus'?" Jake laughed. "Some professor had come from the academy to visit the professor one day and man, that man is definitely hard of hearing. He misunderstood the professor and now, everyone calls him Doctor instead of professor. But personally, 'doctor' has a better ring to it."

Mia giggled. "Oh, I see. But y'know, I noticed something yesterday. There were these letters on the floor and they kind of look like the letters on the tablet." The professor knelt down by the text on the floor. "You're right. They are. Give me a minute. I will translate it."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:53 am
Ayu stood by Jake, her eyes closed. SHe rubbed her temples, trying not to stress out. "Ughh..." She sighed.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:52 am
As the professor was deciphering the text, Mia turned to Ayu. "Ayu, I really think you should go back and rest a little more. You seem like you have a headache."

Jake thought. "Maybe you're stressed out from last night." Then, the professor stood up. "I think I understand it. I think that there is some sort of shrine in this monument and deep inside, there is something that will help to find the sacred orb. It says 'to open the entrance to this shrine, light the green flames of Sylphia.' By the sound of that, it looks like we need to light something."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:58 am
"No i'm fine." She opened her eyes and they were a dark crimson color. She looked at Jake then away, still thinking. "Green flames..." She sighed, her pale elven face trouble.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:12 am
"Okay." Mia started walking around. "I wonder what it is that we have to light. And how is it going to be a green flame?" Mia walked around the statue of Sylphia. "I don't see anything that could be lit around here."

The professor started looking around as well. "Neither do I. Do you see anything Jake?" He climbed up the statue and looked around at the city but then noticed a candle wick in Sylphia's hand. "Now I do! ut I don't have a match on me. How are we going to light it?"

Jake climbed down. The professor searched through his pockets. "I don't have anything either." Mia searched though her bag. "Hmm, I knew I was forgetting something when I packed my bag." Mia looked at Ayu. "Do you have anything?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games