Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woods18

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:56 am
blackmagic5
my_ hair_ is_ red!
((fine then dont heal me! crying just leave me in the hands of idiot boy, lol ))
((watch it a**.))

((lol, oh no.. im so scared.. dude you can try and act big and tough, but we all know you about 13 years old. plus this is the internet.. any threat you make is completely pointless..))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:45 pm
my_ hair_ is_ red!
((fine then dont heal me! crying just leave me in the hands of idiot boy, lol ))

Hey, the centaurs haven't taken official sides in the war, but who was threatening to murder the innocent little healer, hmm? xd  

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:34 pm
my_ hair_ is_ red!
blackmagic5
my_ hair_ is_ red!
((watch it a**.))

((lol, oh no.. im so scared.. dude you can try and act big and tough, but we all know you about 13 years old. plus this is the internet.. any threat you make is completely pointless..))
Dude if i met you i'd kick your sorry a**.both of us know that.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:18 pm
blackmagic5
my_ hair_ is_ red!
blackmagic5
my_ hair_ is_ red!
((watch it a**.))

Play nice, you two stare  

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

Woods18

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:29 am
MsDevin92
my_ hair_ is_ red!

Hey, the centaurs haven't taken official sides in the war, but who was threatening to murder the innocent little healer, hmm? xd

((thts truuuuee.. but it was only a bit of fun.. and they dont know that lol ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:30 am
MsDevin92
blackmagic5
my_ hair_ is_ red!
blackmagic5
my_ hair_ is_ red!
((watch it a**.))

Play nice, you two stare

((im just playing with him
and Black, how can you say that.. you dont know me, you dont even know what i look like..))  

Woods18

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:35 am
my_ hair_ is_ red!
MsDevin92
blackmagic5
my_ hair_ is_ red!
blackmagic5
my_ hair_ is_ red!
((watch it a**.))

Play nice, you two stare

and Black, how can you say that.. you dont know me, you dont even know what i look like..))

STOP. IT.
(geez, this is almost exactly what happens whenever I have to stop my little bros from fighting...)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:45 am
MsDevin92
my_ hair_ is_ red!
MsDevin92
blackmagic5
my_ hair_ is_ red!

Play nice, you two stare

STOP. IT.
(geez, this is almost exactly what happens whenever I have to stop my little bros from fighting...)
(He started it rolleyes )  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:04 am
The centaurs moved back as Tassa thrashed once, violently, before going still.
"Is she okay?" Sequoia asked worriedly.
"Hopefully," Nneka said. "If the Queen of the Werecats dies...This war is going to become even worse."
"What?" she cried, alarmed.
"Think about it," Nneka explained. "With no Werecat Queen, the peace treaties can't come through. With no Werecat Queen, the werewolves and werecats that weren't even for the peace treaty in the first place will take advantage of things."
"Oh, no," Sequoia whispered.
One of the centaurs gently picked up the queen, and the group made their way back to the village.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:39 am
[[Look thats it, Blackmagic your more trouble here then anything else, you want to threaten another person, do it elsewhere. Frankly I'm bigger and badder then both of you, so you want to start something get out. I'm sick of your childish behaviour, you not following the rules, and getting on everyone's nerves. Your OUT! Every post you've made from now on is going to be ignored. I'm through with these games. You could just ignore jokes like that if you can't take it, but instead you take offense. I'm not here to babysit ignorant children. Screw that, I'm in Greece studying right now and don't have the patience to play games.

You can try to have the last word if you want, frankly go ahead, we know you'll argue and yell and scream and have your little tantrums here anyways. This is the internet and sometimes you cannot take things this far. Just because you can act big with words doesn't give you character, or courage or honor it only gives you trouble. So back off. RedHair wants to joke then let him, frankly I don't have time for you freaking out over everything, also if you challenge someone they're obviously going to bite back.
MsDevin is quite right, its like trying to split up the kids I babysit. You can say, Oh well he started it but thats frankly idiotic and rather silly.

From now on you are banned from the Midnight Forest RP and any other RP I am captain of.]]  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Woods18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:06 am
((sorry Lady i got a bit carried away redface
ill behave from now on sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:27 am
[[[Sorry guys but this has been coming for a long time, and I guess right here and now I don't have the patience for threats. Honestly don't feel bad because I knew you were only kidding that fact was obvious.]]]  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Woods18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:58 am
((so does this mean im going to just be left by the river to die? eek ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:53 am
[[no you don't you can't die unless you choose to thats a strict rule! lol, I'm pretty sure the centaurs won't let that happen...

I'll be PMing Prettyboi, precious jade and Ectira_Doll to see if they will join again, as I know what the problem was, there are others too that I know will, so leave it too me]]]  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers