Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
New Members Report here please! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  for checking in
View Results

DomoLuvsCookies

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:43 pm
Living Ink invited me.
Yeah.

Well, I'm DomoLuvsCookies.
You can call me Domo, Choco, or Nat.

I am very strange and random.
And I'm literate! 8D

Thankfully there is a guild that is alive that I like. :3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:43 pm
Well I don't know who invited me because I looked and I couldn't find a name. You can call me cereal if you like. I love the color purple. Dolphins and Elephants are my favorite. I play the flute at my school. I am currently in Concert, but aiming for Symphony. My b-day is Sep 24! Lots of people think it's the 23. (I have no idea why.) My best friend is 12 days older than me. (So not fair!) I love to draw and read! I love so many books it would take to long to type them all. I love to talk so if ever your bored just PM me.  

the_cereal_queen

Mikuru1

3,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:10 pm
Hello there I'm Miki and I'm new here ^-^ Well I really don't know what else to say, horrible at introducing myself, so I'll just let you all know who invited me. I was invited by Living Ink.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:00 pm
Yo! Just call me Johnny, or John. It doesn't really matter to me. I don't quite remember who invited me here, but it looks great so I accepted! :3 I'm found of purple and green (not Barney colors). I'm addicted to drawing, reading, and playing games. I suppose another thing I would have to add is roleplaying, though I don't do it as often as I used to. I play the trumpet and I'm the lead of my section. I often goof off and I'm quite kind and caring once you get to know me, but I'm a little shy so I might not talk too much right away (this isn't an example of course).

OH! One important note, if I say some mean things, I don't mean to. It usually means that one of my friends was treating me pretty badly and I'm just upset (I try to make this not happen often, but some of my friends can say some things that hurt a lot).

If you ever want to check out my gallery of art it's on DA and I will give you my username. <3 I am also willing to do avi art as long as you don't make me do something too difficult. <3

RebelRhev

Dapper Rabbit

12wil721vi12

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:01 pm
hi, im new here. well i also joined gaia today. so i would life some donations and stuff... no offence smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:30 pm
umm...i'm Anikka, 15 and was invited by Living Ink ^^  

Bordism Queen

Dangerous Pyromaniac

11,475 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Fortuitous Finder 100

Beji-Buru Chan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:51 am
Hey, I'm Beji-Buru Chan!

I was invited here by Living Ink.

I'm am a duck, I like potato chips, and I hate beggers, for anything. So, if you beg me for something prepare to suffer my wrath!!MUWWWWAHHHHHAAA!!!

I'm not new, infact, I've been on gaia for about two years now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:59 am
I was invited by living ink. I'm new to this guild and still don't really know what we do here  

angel_of_bloodlust

PowerDrunken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:31 am
New Guy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:51 am
hi my name is MissSasuke2 my other accounts are MissSasuke and the_night_ i slay_my_prey. if you ever want to talk just pm me. the person who invited me was Living Ink. i think lol  

MissSasuke2

sympathiepain

Quotable Elocutionist

6,900 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:40 pm
I'm _Gilara_. Living Ink invited me. It hink taht's it..  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:50 pm
hi im new but i need u to send another invite to Rockstar-alucard hes my new avi i dont like this one ty  

Emo-Bampires-Lovers

kunotakai

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:14 pm
Hey im kuno!!! i was invited by Living Ink  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:09 pm
well...
hello
im maro
im 14 and i will be 15 on june7th/tomorow
i like soccer,skatebaording,basketball,football,swimming,track and field...
im new to this guild...
and thank u Living Ink for inviting me to the guild  

Thee Millionn Mann

Evi fan girl

Dapper Elder

8,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:30 pm
Hi, I'm Evi fan girl. I was invited by Living Ink. I hope I'll have fun in this guild, the only other guild I'm in is the Tek Tek Society.

xD

®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games