Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 613 614 615 616 617 618 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:34 pm

"Quit calling her your employee, she's not a whore! And it's thanks to your parents, they own the complex, not you." Travis said.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:39 pm

"I never said she was!!! She doesn't have to strip unless she wants to I'm not gonna make her! Believe it or not she's my friend, and speaking of which that's why you live here. My parents would have never taken in you jobless run aways if Jen wasn't my good friend." Josh said.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:42 pm

Travis growled quietly, "Jobless maybe, but we could easily pay for the room, hell, I could buy the entire damn complex."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:48 pm

"How? You ran away! Don't think Jen didn't tell me about that! Wouldn't your mommy notice if you started taking money? Not that Jen would let you..." Josh said remembering how many times in the past Jen had explained to the guys at the shop her plans.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:49 pm

Travis clenched his hands into fists.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:55 pm

Josh looked around to check if Jen was close by when he didn't see her he spoke, "You ruined everything for her you know... Letting her runaway with you. Do you even know what her goals for the future were?" Josh asked.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:58 pm

"Leave." Travis said.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:06 pm

((my foot fell asleep... and now my watch is stuck on my fishnets... gonk ))
"What can't handel the truth!? But whatever I'll just check on her later!" Josh screamed slamming the door on his way out.
Jen heard the yell and quickly ended the call, "Uh I gotta call you back I just heard the sound of s**t hitting the fan!" she said hanging up and going to the other room, "WTF mate?!?" she said to travis.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:08 pm

(that sucks)

Travis flinched when he heard Jen yell.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:14 pm

((g2g matts friends are here i'll try to get on da))

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:14 pm

(alright)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:49 pm

Wonder what happened... Natsumi thought as she put her phone away and went back to the table.

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:44 pm

The Posts
(okay, I'll transfer all this)

"Okay..." Travis said.

----------
kittycatchan said the following:

"O no it's okay haha, it'll be easier for me to eat slower than for you to try to eat slower" Jen said.

((im going to try to get on the wii now, my mom keeps walking up behind me DX and im worried she's going to start reading.))
----------
SuperNerd000 said the following:

"Oh... well, I could pick up the pace, if it would make you feel better..." Travis said.

----------

Jen blushed a bit, "I'm always embarrassed when I eat more than everyone else... because, well to be honest, I always end up thinking I'm going to either get fat, or make people mad because I'm not fat." Jen confessed.
----------

Travis swallowed, "Jen, what's wrong?"

----------

Once Jen strated eating she began to realize how much she actually was eating. She blushed and put the food down.
----------

Travis got some food and started eating.

----------

Jen started opening the containers of food and eating, "You better get somthing fast, or I'll eat it all!" Jen said with a wink, she a bit too hungry to worry about being embarrassed whether or not she ate more than Travis.

----------

Travis wheeled over to the table.

----------

"Yay!!!" Jen squeeled. She heard a knock on the door and went to get it. She opened the door and tilted her head. "Oh right, I forgot i ordered food!" Jen said. She went to get money, paid and took the food. "Cool beans, all this excitment made me hungry!" Jn said putting the food on a table in front of the television.

----------

"Sure..." Travis said.

----------

"Alright good bye sir!" Jen said hanging up. "You start tomorrow at * a.m kay! And why wouldn't I be excited? I never really had a chance to talk to your mother much, and I've never met your dad... Hey! maybe I should meet him when I take you to work tomorrow!" Jen said bouncing a bit.
----------

Travis shook his head, "No, I'm just a bit surprised at how excited you are."

"Well, I have to be going, tell Travis he starts tomorrow at 8 AM." John said.

----------

"Haha, I understand, 17 is a little youfor a guy who has a 16 year old son." Jen said, she looked at Travis once more, "You aren't saying anything... am I annoying you by talking to youre dad?"

----------

"Sorry, maybe if you were older." John joked.

Travis didn't say anything.

----------

"okay good," Jen directed at Travis, "Because I already told him you would." she then put her attention back to the phone. "Well, I'll have to take your word on that!" Jen giggled back, "Unless you'd rather show me heart !" Jen added jokingly.
----------

John chuckled, "At least he takes after his dad."

Travis shrugged, "Eh, I'll take the job."

----------

"Hee Hee, I think you would be prod to knowhen I say I enjoy him, I mean it, he's rather good in bed." Jen said happily. She looked at Travis, "Oh I'm sorry you were done talking to him right?" she asked him.
----------

(ah, lol)

"Thank you, Ms. Jen." John said.

----------

"Well moshi moshi Mr. Carrasquillo! You have a nice son, and I enjoy him greatly." Jen said, she was happy that despite her usual additude towards people that she knew when it was time to be polite.

((like i said im hyper, and i probably would be pretty excited/nerveous.))
----------

"John Carrasquillo." he said.

(and lol, I didn't think Jen would be this excited XD)

----------

"Yup nyan nyan!" Jen squeaked. "But I'm not sure she was a b***h... though to be honest she wasn't really around all that much... so sir, if you don't mind me asking what's your name?" Jen asked as her tail began wagging. ,I've never met his dad before!' jen thought excited.
----------

"Ah, so you're the girl he ran away from his b***h of a mom with. Good for you." Travis' dad said.

----------

((XP))

"My name's Jennifer, but most people just call me Jen, call me Jenny and you die!" Jen said in a chipper voice, "I'm your son's careing, creative, and sexy lover!" she continued to explain.
----------

(XD)

"Who is this?" Travis' dad said.

----------

Jen smiled, "Of course he'll take the job! mean you're his dad, and we need money!" Jen said taking the phone.

((lol i didn't give ya a choice. XD and rah! fear jenny's magical stealing powers!))
----------

(lol)

Travis glanced at Jen, wondering if he should take the job minding the front desk.

----------

((lol okay then.))
Jen kept listening.
----------

(lol, and ninjas, ninjas told him the number)

Travis' dad was offering him a job at a hotel he ran.

----------

((lawl, why hello once more. and finally the last of matt's friends have left. but im sure he's playing skies of arcadia now so i'll let him do that. i should finish that game soon.))

Jen quietly went up behind Travis, and placed her ear close to the phone, hoping to hear the convorsation.

((though how did he get the number? lol))
----------

(lol)

Travis answered the phone, "Hello?... O-Oh, hi dad."

----------

((lol okay, see ya then.))
Jen just tilted her head more, "Mew?"

((lol sorry feeling a tad hyper now.))
----------

(oh god, I think I saw that one, I'll look for it once I get back from eating, which is now, so see ya when I get back maybe)

Travis went to answer the phone.

----------

((i...i almost spit my drink out laughing XDDD i just... omg! and matt said somthing about an elmo one.))

Jenn tilted her head, wondering whho was calling Travis.
----------

(god, they never end, so many failing toys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgBvkHwCxJc&feature=channel )

Travis was about to say something when the phone rang.

----------

((wow XD.))

Jen nodded, "Well okay, then I'm going to take the job. But I'll be a good girl." Jen said.
----------

(watch this next one, it fails even more http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AOe-ngqsOk&feature=channel )

Travis sighed, "It depends on if you want to... I could either get money from my family's account or find a job of my own if you don't..."

(I hath had an idea)

----------

((omg o.O))

"Thanks, but for now I think I'm good. Though, even if I'm putting my carreer on hold... I might still have to take that job... unless you don't want me too. I promise not to strip or anything!" Jen said.

((jen don't lie... but it's not like she plans on starting off as a stripper, it just sorta happens because it pays better than just being a hostess that pretty much only brings men their drinks >.>))
----------

(my mom's taking the family out to eat in about an hour anyways, so it's okay, tomorrow is grocery day anyways, and this --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCZeGAZFFi4&NR=1 <-- is the ultimate fail)

Travis smiled a bit, "I love you too, Jen... and if you ever want to go follow your dreams, I'll support you in every way I can."

----------

(( DX thats terrible!))

Jen Turned around once more. She smiled at Travis, "I love you so much, I'm sorry I even considered doing anything but staying here with you. All the possible problems aside, I think that being here with you and Natsu-chan will be the best thing in the world for me." she said.

----------

(random fact: we desperately need to go to the grocery store, I'm snacking on plain bread right now)

Travis didn't say anything, hoping that Jen was meaning what she said.

----------

Jen turned around and sighed, "See that's just the thing, I'm perfectly content with how things are right now." she said looking back at travis. Thinking it over for a minute she went back to her paper. Jen crossed off all her 'con's and stuck the paper on the wall. "There, that way I'll never be so stupid again." she said out load to herself.

----------

Travis shook his head, "No, you should go with your dreams... what's not fair is anyone keeping you from them."

----------

Jen's frown returned, "I'm sorry, it's just not fair to you for me to be all down about this, I'll just have to deal with having to wait." she said.
----------

"Oh." Travis said.

----------

Jen smiled, "Thanks, but no..." she said. "I couldn't accept help with this, I promised to be independent and not have to rely on other's to succeed in life." she explained. "Besides, then we'd to find a new place to live their, or at least I would." she added.
----------

Travis smiled, "I can help you with that."

----------

Jen looked at Travis, "Well, their was this school in Wisconsin that had a really nice art program, called Carthrage." Jen explained.
----------

Travis smiled slightly, "That's not a problem, what college were you planning to go to?"

----------

Jen took a deep breath, "Okay, well My plans were to save up money, so I could go to college out of state, and get away from my house. Most of it was already start, I was getting good grades, thatway I could get a schalorship... because no matter how hard I tried I wouldn't be able to pay for school and room and bored." Jen looked at the ground, "And I kinda promised to not put it on hold for anything, not even a boy." She looked back up and Travis, "They were simple to achieve goals, save money, move away, get and education, get a carreer. Then I was suppost to maybe meet a guy and possibly start a family. It just seems I may have started things off out of order..." Jen explained.
----------

Travis sighed, "What exactly were your plans, anyways?"

----------

"Okay, well he worded it wrong, you didn't ruin my life, it's just been put on hold. He probably just remembers that I have said stuff about how I've planned my whole future out... and now it's kinda been forgotten."
----------

"Jen... tell me the truth..." Travis said.

----------

Jen smiled sadly, "Of course he was." she said.
----------

"Jen... Josh WAS lying... right?" Travis asked.

----------

Jen turned to the door and gasped, "I hope he didn't hear me!" she said droping her paper and going to the door. "Yes, what's wrong?" she asked looking at Travis.

----------

Travis sighed as he knocked on the door.

----------

Jen looked at her peice of paper, "If I think about it, the only logical choice is to leave... but love isn't always about logic. and well, I could always pick up my plans later... but I promised I wouldn't wait. To my parents and myself. ********, this is so frustrating!" Jen yelled.
----------

Travis sighed and started wheeling towards his and Jen's room.

----------

Jen took a good look at the list. "Should I just pack up and leave... or would it be best to stay here." Jen looked at the door, "If I did leave, I would be a b***h to not at least wait till he got better..." Jen said.

----------

Travis continued watching TV, though he wasn't focusing on it.

----------

Jen put down her pencil a few moments later and looked at her list. "Let's see cons; I can forget about college, no career, I'll probably get pregnant,i might be reduced to a house wife. Pros; um... i love Travis?" Jen read out loud to herself.
----------

Travis turned on the TV, though he was starting to wonder if Josh was really lying.

----------

Jen thought hard, "What do i usually do when I need to make an important choice...?" Jen got up and found a piece of paper and made a chart. she labled it pros and cons and started writing.

----------

Travis went to watch TV, hoping to get his mind off the things Josh had said.

----------

Jen lightly pushed the door, almost closing it all the way. "What the ******** am I doing here anyway..." she said looking down at herself, "I had all those plans, and I just threw them out for some boy... I'm a retard. Worse than that, I'm a retard in love..."

----------

Travis didn't say anything.

----------

Jen sighed, "I'm going back to our room for a minute... I got sothinking to do. Oh but before I do, he did offer me a job, but I didn't know what kinda club he owned." she said walking back into their room.
----------

lol, yes I am

"Yeah..." Travis said, still angry at Josh.

----------

lol lazy XD

Jen looked at the floor. She bit her lip thinking, it wasn't like it was so much a lie as it was just a mean way of putting that her own decisions had put her goals on hold. "Yeah... well what does he know, he's just trying to mess with you I bet."
----------

Travis explained.

----------

Jen tilted her head, "Lies? About what?" she asked.

----------

lol, wow, and lol

"Sorry, Josh came and started spewing lies." Travis said.

----------

like 20 today, and about 30 deviations. and it certainly is hard to type with all these rings on my hands :giggle:

anyway lol

Jen stomped her foot on the ground, "What the ******** with all the noise? I was on the phone!"

(reads from bottom to top)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:52 pm

(( Thanks for posting that for me. Also, want to just skip the lunch? I don't really know what to post.... sweatdrop ))

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:53 pm

(alright, and no problem)
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 613 614 615 616 617 618 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games