Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 613 614 615 616 617 618 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Dim Afterglow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:51 am
I'm Farron, I'm 19... I love Metallica~ I've been on Gaia since 2003, although I have had many accounts
I'm very open minded
I am an artist~ No I do not do avi art
I have a twin sister
....And I'm in infatuated with James Hetfield of Metallica heart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:17 pm
Sup.
I'm Byung-joo[David works, for you english speakers. : P] Kim, 17, birthday's june 4th.
I'm a digital artist, meaning I do graphical design related work.
I have two brothers, one of 'em is 40 this year. I have oooold parents.

I like 90's rock, metal, and pretty much all branches of techno.

I don't drink coffee. Caffeine is dumb. >:{

Oh, and i've been on gaia since '03, but I made this account in '04 and it became my main.  

S0v13t Mudk1p

Wyscol

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hy I'm....now at the pc, biggrin in the first hight school year,and waiting for the hoilday to come, I'm from romania -_-" , btw I love bad jokes (I'm a master of thouse), and I hate C++
nice to meet you
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:29 am
The name is Diandra.
Been on here for a few years..
Though not super active.
I'm a bundle of love.
Hell yeah! blaugh  

Switchblade Kitten

That One Halfling

Territorial Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:35 pm
Uhh Hi!
I just joined the guild today... and..well..
I'm Professor Pseudonymous, formerly known as Chaotic Souls. I'm an artist and an avid roleplayer who currently RPs via a not too well known B/C shop here on gaia that I found originally back in '06 but it's been..ages since Its been back up.

Anywho, I'm almost 20, in college, and I tend to ramble/rant about my family..one or two specific people in general..just a warning.

I also have a habit of changing and sticking with random avatars. c:  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:06 pm
Bonjour à tous! XD
I'm Robotic Amour, and I'm a super newbie? Just joined Gaia yesterday, and the guild today.

Ummm...
I'm a sixteen year old high-school junior, my music taste goes pretty much everywhere. Always looking for something new to listen to. I'm a coffee addict, but pretty much everyone where I live is XD

Haha, don't really know what to say...
If you want to know something, ask me? I'm a bit awkward, but I don't bite ^^

Robotic Amour

BrokenDawnAngel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:37 pm
*Drum roles and most see a smirking girl Back flips into forum.*
^_^; Uh...Hey. I know it’s kind of obvious, since I’m posting here and all, but I’m one of the new ones to join “Why Not” and thought I might as well make an semi flashy entrance. wink Probaly not as grand as I wanted but made one all the same.

Now I guess I should give you all, a little bit on little old me. Firstly my real names Jessica, but I’d rather you just call me Dawn, Angel or just Jess.{Or almost any other nickname you can think of, I just think typing Jessica alot can get annoying smile } If it isn’t obvious from the “you all” right their, I’m a Kentuckian born and raised. Before anyone asks no I’m not a hill-billy, your gonna have to go a bit more north east from me to meet a true blooded hill-billy....or maybe just a few hollaers over. Who knows. I love rock, Visual Kei, metal, alternative rock, Christian rock{Like Skillet!}, and a little taste of pop every once in a while. My top bands at the moment are Three Days Grace, Skillet, Green Day, Breaking Benjamin and Um, I love shows like scrub, old sitcoms like M*A*S*H, The Nanny, All in the Family, and Family matters, and most variations of Law and Order, and CSI. I love to RP, I usually write more then a paragraph in RP’s and I just love them as my escape from life. Along with my ‘slight’{Yeah I’, lying on that one. XD}videogame addiction. Mario Smash brothers, Zelda, and Pokemon were my very first games and it just escaladed from their to Games like Skies of Arecaha, most Tales Games{Tales of Symphoniah and Tales of the Abyss, for example}Harvest Moon, and one game I’ve really liked is Inuyasha Secretes of the cursed mask.{Good game for new and old fan girls and fan boys.}

Oh, and last but not lest, before I end this post that you all might be finding a tad long, I’ve been a Christian for about four years now. Now don’t start think. “Oh look here’s another high and mighty pain in the rear who is going to treat us like garbage, because well I’m not. I treat others with respect. I say what I belive, and what the bibles says, I’m human and know I’m going to mess up and do something not right one of these days so what right do I have to act like I’m all high and mighty. It’s not my place to judge other, it’s gods alone, and if I judge I only deserve to be judge twice as harshly on my judgment day. So I’m here, in my interpretation. To offer advice, care fore and be here for people, not to treat them like garbage, those who do usually turn others from God. I might not believe in something you are or what you believe, but I’m not going to judge you and I’m not going to treat you like crap so don’t run away from me. I swear I hardly ever bite when someone doesn't want me to. wink

Well that's a few things about me and I guess this is getting a little too lengthy so I‘m gona end here, if anyone wants to know more and make friends fell free to PM me or something  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:17 pm
-appears from the shadows- sup im Mr. emo raist or Mr. raist for short i am the grim reaper and i always win cause im a cocky b*****d and cuz im awesome.
hit me up for a rp or if u got any questions or just for chats  

Emo Alpha Raist

Dangerous Werewolf

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:06 pm
Halo i r aertys  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:39 pm
WASSUP..MY NAME IS MIRANDA
IM 14 YEARS OLD
IDK HOW LONG I BEEN ON HERE
WELL DATS BASICLY IT BYEEE
xd  

Xxmiranda0714Xx

Higgums

1,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:23 am
I'm Hollie.
I'm 18 years old.
I live in Texas.
I'm a lesbian.
And my seventh year on Gaia will be on June fourth. :]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:06 pm
I'm Ryo.
Into J-rock.
Been on Gaia since 07.
You can find pretty much everything you need to know about me on my profile. c:  

l-VK-l

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Fulkth

2,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:02 am
Hello,

I am 24, female, married, and currently live in FL.

I decided to join this thread because:

-I needed a semi-private place to vent and talk to other people, but away from prying eyes (and also with not so many rules). <3

-The last place I used to hang out at before I got banned had a lot a restrictive rules which didn't allow me to be myself so I'm hoping that this place will.  
Luxurious Poverty generated a random number between 1 and 1 ... 1!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:18 pm
Ohai, my name is Christian, I'm 13, and... I have not much to say at the moment... If ya wanna know about meh, talk to meh!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image<---They chase mah cow cry

Luxurious Poverty

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:26 am
Hello, most people call me jack
I live in California
Been on Gaia since mid 2009
I enjoy lemonade, playing games, and runninng
I like to listen to S.O.A.D., Metallica, Offspring, and many other bands, as well as odd music
I also like to watch random, mindf***ing, earraping, seizure enducing videos that make me laugh  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 613 614 615 616 617 618 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games