Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 614 615 616 617 618 619 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:56 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"Not to bad." He said, trying not to wince. "I'll get better in no time."

"sorry, i must be weighing on your injured arm..."

"Its okay. Its not that bad. I've felt far worse." Shun said sadly.

she looks up at him "really Shun? care to tell me about it?"

Shun smiles. "You sure you wanna hear. I'll probably bore you." Shun said, laughing with no humor.

she looks at him sadly "i would like to hear it Shun" she lays a paw on his chest "please..."

"Yoru. By any chance are you a slave?" Shun asked as it started to rain.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:02 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"Its okay. Its not that bad. I've felt far worse." Shun said sadly.

she looks up at him "really Shun? care to tell me about it?"

Shun smiles. "You sure you wanna hear. I'll probably bore you." Shun said, laughing with no humor.

she looks at him sadly "i would like to hear it Shun" she lays a paw on his chest "please..."

"Yoru. By any chance are you a slave?" Shun asked as it started to rain.

"i was supposed to be, my owner bought me but shes more like sensei than my master, i have to listen to whatever she says but its nothing outrageous...why do you ask?"  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:06 pm
(Sorry I have to go now but I'll be on in like 2 hours so if u can stay on, stay on plz!!)
Shun smiles at her. "Your lucky. I wish I could of had that when I was growing up." Shun said sadly as the rain fell down on him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:26 am
(Me back!!)
Shun reaches the doctor and heads inside. HE waits for the doctor to check on Yoru.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:36 am
blessedheart
(Me back!!)
Shun reaches the doctor and heads inside. HE waits for the doctor to check on Yoru.

(im here too XD)
she snuggles against him
"what happened to you when you where little Shun?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:38 am
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
(Me back!!)

(im here too XD)
she snuggles against him

"I lost everything in a sense." Shun said as he stared out the window into the rain.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:43 am
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
(Me back!!)

(im here too XD)
she snuggles against him

"I lost everything in a sense." Shun said as he stared out the window into the rain.

she looks up at him
"wont you tell me about it... what did you loose?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:47 am
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
(Me back!!)

(im here too XD)
she snuggles against him

she looks up at him

Shun looked at Yoru and smiled sadly. "I wasn't supposed to be born...me and my sister Kiki were never to be brought into this world. My dad married a woman my grandfather never approved of and he shunned us for that.." Shun said, dropping his eyes to the floor as he remembered his grandfather.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:50 am
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
(Me back!!)

(im here too XD)
she snuggles against him

she looks up at him

Shun looked at Yoru and smiled sadly. "I wasn't supposed to be born...me and my sister Kiki were never to be brought into this world. My dad married a woman my grandfather never approved of and he shunned us for that.." Shun said, dropping his eyes to the floor as he remembered his grandfather.

she got up and stood up on her hind legs,(wincing slightly) putting her paws on his chest, she licks his cheek
"you dont have to tell me if its painful..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:53 am
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
(Me back!!)

(im here too XD)
she snuggles against him

she looks up at him

she got up and stood up on her hind legs outting her paws on his chest, she licks his cheek

"Its okay. I don't mind really." Shun said as the nursed call them and he got up and went to see the doctor.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:56 am
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she looks up at him

she got up and stood up on her hind legs outting her paws on his chest, she licks his cheek

"Its okay. I don't mind really." Shun said as the nursed call them and he got up and went to see the doctor.

"please go on then"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:58 am
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she looks up at him

"please go on then"

"After we check on you okay." shun said as the doctor inspected yoru and began treating her. Shun stayed on the side, telling the doctor he was okay and to worry about Yoru.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:06 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"please go on then"

"After we check on you okay." shun said as the doctor inspected yoru and began treating her. Shun stayed on the side, telling the doctor he was okay and to worry about Yoru.

doctor: "ok, if your sure Shun...yoru if you could please tranform, i only know how to fix human disloactions"
she transforms, and winces
"owwww, please fix it fast doc, this form makes it a whole lot worse"
the doctor takes hold of her arm "this is going to hurt a bit Yoru"
"just hurry!!" she whines
the doctor snapps it back into place earning a squeak of pain from Yoru
and sets to work bandaging her leg  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:08 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"please go on then"

doctor: "ok, if your sure Shun...yoru if you could please tranform, i only know how to fix human disloactions"
she transforms, and winces
"owwww, please fix it fast doc, this form makes it a whole lot worse"
the doctor takes hold of her arm "this is going to hurt a bit Yoru"
"just hurry!!" she whines
the doctor snapps it back into place earning a squeak of pain from Yoru
and sets to work bandaging her leg

Shun waited patiently for the doctor to finish. Fiddling with the two rings round his neck idly.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:09 pm
*Amu walks into the town then sits down*
Amu:its so nice
*Amu falls asleep*
User Image  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 614 615 616 617 618 619 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games