Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 616 617 618 619 620 621 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:40 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
"Lets go then." Shun said as he started to walk at a slow pace so yoru wasn't left behind.

she looks at the floor "ummm, would it be faster for me to transform?"

Shun looked at her and tilted his head. "Do you want to transform?" He asked.

"um, well its more comfortable for me and i wont be slowing you down, but if you dont want me to...."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:41 pm
red 14 the sniper
(what eye miss)

( welcome back, not much)  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:42 pm
(Shun and Yoru fighting and Yoru getting hurt. Sev and his brothers going to Russia and thats it.)
"I don't mind. Your not slowing me down and I rather be comfortable then uncomfortable." He said, grinning a big grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:43 pm
*Am starts to walk down the steet with a dog and 2 birds folowing her then Shun see her*  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:44 pm
(who be Tora's twin sis? i forget)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:44 pm
Mio Night12
*Am starts to walk down the steet with a dog and 2 birds folowing her then Shun see her*

Shun sees Amu, knowing its the girl on the bench and waves.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:45 pm
red 14 the sniper
(who be Tora's twin sis? i forget)

(That be Emma but she isn't on.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:45 pm
blessedheart
Mio Night12

*Amu looks at Shun and smile and waves back*  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:46 pm
blessedheart
(Shun and Yoru fighting and Yoru getting hurt. Sev and his brothers going to Russia and thats it.)
"I don't mind. Your not slowing me down and I rather be comfortable then uncomfortable." He said, grinning a big grin.

she smiles a genuine smile
"well if thats cool with you..." she transforms into a cat leaving the crutch on the floor
"ummmmm, can you carry me? if thats not to much trouble, the crutch doesnt really work on cats"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:48 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"well if thats cool with you..." she transforms into a cat leaving the crutch on the floor
"ummmmm, can you carry me? if thats not to much trouble, the crutch doesnt really work on cats"

"Sure." Shun said, picking yoru up with his injured arm, only wincing slightly and the crutches with the other. He then began to walk.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:51 pm
Mio Night12
blessedheart
Mio Night12

*Amu looks at Shun and smile and waves back*

Shun walks with Yoru in his hands and smiles at Amu. "Hey. your the girl from the bench." He said, pointing at the bench.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:52 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"Sure." Shun said, picking yoru up with his injured arm, only wincing slightly and the crutches with the other. He then began to walk.

she feels the wince she looks at Shun
"Shun, if it hurts dont worry about it!" she says in a worried voice  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:53 pm
(k thanks)
Tora is passed out outside on the streets drunk again and beaten half to death again, in otherwords to her it was a tuesday.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:54 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"Its fine. Really its not that bad." shun said as he continued to walk.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:57 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"Its fine. Really its not that bad." shun said as he continued to walk.

she sighs and relaxs slightly "at least tell me when your in pain Shun..."
she looks back at him, "so Shun, what happened in your childhood...?"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 616 617 618 619 620 621 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games