Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 616 617 618 619 620 621 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Lyzikipz

6,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:36 pm
Hi there, my name is Lyzi :3 I've been on this account fooor... 978 days as of today xD but I had another account before, back in '04

I'm from North America and I enjoy music and art. I sing and record songs on a youtube account, I play games occasionally. I like swimming and skating.

I have owned lots of pets, currently I have 1 RES turtle, 1 dwarf hotot bunny and 3 budgerigar's, one girl and two boys I think.. gotta wait for the younger boy to develop the colour of it's cere more prominently so I know for sure if it's a guy or a girl xP.

I dye my hair a lot and I cosplay a lot, I love taking pictures, just not of myself usually, and I love peanut butter and orange juice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:39 pm
Hello I'm Miko, I'm a female, bisexual, Wiccan & proud. I'm fun, my mood is always changing, I'm random, and love to meet new people and make friends.  

Tempest-Miko

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

l Marlowe l

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:41 am
Hello, I'm City
I'm a 21 year old male looking for friends, fun, conversation, and of coarse....A big ole slice of action.

Hobbies include dancing (Basically all Hip hop), poetry, role playing, partying (Yay!), Capoeira, and making money.

I also enjoy the occasional intelligent conversation.
*thumbs up*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:32 pm
Okay this is a true story. And it's about me.
I used to live in a haunted house. Mom used to video tape me and my "imaginary friend" which turned out to be a ghost. She was watching all the videos one day and it turned out she kept seeing a figure with me. It was my *imaginary friend*. So basically I used to be friends with a ghost. And the week before my family and I were moving my mom found me crying in my room. I was sad cause my *imaginary friend* wasn't aloud to hang out with me. For the next week my dad was being dragged off his bed. My dog wouldn't come inside and ran to the neighbors house at night and i was sleep walking. We were officially being haunted. I was so glad when we moved far away from that house. But when we visited my old neighbors at there house, it turned out the people who now lived at our house where hearing screaming and crying from the closet where my *imaginary friend* had lived. They were also hearing footsteps in my parents old room. And in my room there was laughter and crying and thumping on the walls. So my house was haunted. Thanks goodness we moved out and never went there again.

What you think?  

xDiYukishixDi

Luthien Tinvuiel

Roamer

35,175 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:14 pm
if you guys dont recognize me I can understand. I use to go by Evailya and EquineEquus. This is my alt since my main was hacked and I lost all of my items. all of the items up till famestar and perfect tragedy are the ones I had are on my wish list now it's so sad.. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:10 am
hello there!! arisa07 here.. i've been on gaia for 2 years i guess but just been active recently...
i'm certified anime/manga fanatic!! heart if you're the same, don't hesitate to talk to me! just pm me! i love being friends with fellow anime lovers. whee

arisa07

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50

Femme Autobot Crescendo

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:15 pm
I can't remember when Ijoined up with this, but I've been so busy..

I used to be 'Shuriken-STARZ'. CHanged the name.

Call me Angel.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:41 am
I am The great pink bunny.
Call me bunny.
I've been on gaia since '04.
I've enjoyed my time here.
I roleplay, like the color pink and love to take pictures.

The great pink bunny

Sparkly Sweetheart

Masako Hana

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:53 am
I'm Masako Hana, call me Mana.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:22 am
my name is austin nice to meet ya  

Buffer920

Afflatus Divine

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:41 am
BLARGH, I AM NEW. BE MY FRIEND.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:10 pm
hey i am kaz

i am 19

herros
whee  

Arayza

Blue Salt

Salty Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:49 pm
Hello. I’m Blue Salt and I’ve only been on Gaia for a little over 2 months. I mostly tend to be on zOMG for the most part. I enjoy all forms of art and wish to further my studies in the field. My favorite color is well...blue. I actually don’t like many salty things and love mint chocolate ice cream.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:41 pm
Hellos. My name is Yuki. I like to write stories and read books. I believe in ghost and my house has been haunted before. I love the paranormal and like to research it. I have proof that I was haunted.
I used to have a dog it got ran over and died. The following week my other dog started barking in at nothing and this was going on for about a month when one day I found my other dog gone. We don't know what happened to it but this had been going on for a while. Anyways we put a camera outside to see what the dog had been barking at and one night i woke up in the middle of the night because of this loud barking. When i went outside no one was there when i came back inside i looked at the camera and something was there. it wasn't clear or anything and yah we think it was my dead dog. The End. that is my proof. I also have the tape still. byebye  

Yukishi_Eats_Your_Cookiez

Chocobo Fluff

Noble Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:41 pm
Hi Dere- I'm Apple
Been on Gaia since late '04
And.........
My fav band is Metallica
and I love Mermaids
How are you?

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 616 617 618 619 620 621 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games