Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 617 618 619 620 621 622 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

ll Nine ll

2,650 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:49 am
Ayye Im Neko , ik weird name >.>

iv been playing almmost 2 years now .

im 15 looking for a friend on gaia xD
PCE OUT SUGGA XD!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:51 pm
...Hey.

Im new here.. but REALLY old at the same time.

I can garuntee you that no one will realize who I am.

My name is Michael. I came on this guild frequently.. oh about 3 years ago maybe. I suddenly just stopped getting on when I got more and more homework and more and more games I enjoyed playing. Well, I decided to rededicate my self.

I will get on as frequently as possible. It doesn't look like I will have much homework.

Sadly, however, I cam currently surfering with a bad case of Final Fantasy fever. if you have never heard of it, basically it is when you get REALLY into a final fantasy game, and basically can't stop playing. 13 is my cause right now. So that might hinder me.
But whatever, all jokes aside, I am happy to still be apart of this guild. Some where along the couple years I wasn't on, I was banned from the other guild I was in.. least now I can devote full atention to the good one.

Kthxby  

regelet

JMakesYouMoan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:24 pm
Hey my names Jon. Pretty cool person ... Open minded and don't like the close minded. Laid back and like to have fun. If you want to know anything else just message meh xD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:19 pm
Nathan.
Have one of the coolest jobs ever.
I'm a projectionist at a movie theatre.
I'm like Tyler Durden, without the soap.
Want to get to know me? Always love those PMs.

Big Cat and The Tuna

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:47 pm
My name is Ariemea. I am relatively shy, and I like to make other people happy. I have been called an emo, but believe this to be a mere opinion. My favorite things to do are draw, listen to music, play my bass guitar, read good books, and make people presents. Oh, I also like song writing. My favorite colors are black, gray, white, and green. My favorite music groups are Skillet, Fall Out Boy, and My Chemical Romance, in that order. Umm... so yeah! That's about it. I am always looking for new friends to talk to, and would love to get acquainted with some of you. PM me if you are interested.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:51 pm
I am me.

I've a number of fetishes and quirks that make me more than eccentric; I'm downright odd.

I am a person of many personalities depending on the situation.

I like red and black and laughing at stupid people and swords and my snugglekitten (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) and also zombie/vampire novels/movies.

I may reply if you speak to me.  

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

lilmissxphan

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:49 pm
Names Ashley.
Loves playing sports (Basketball, Soccor , Tennis, ect.)
Hates haters / geeks. Get's annoyed by jerks, pretty often.
Likes hanging out. Chillaxing. (Thats my thing) .
And. . . Loves Music . <3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:54 pm
Hey I'm Infix!

My real name is Brandon, and I'm turning 18 in a few months. biggrin
As for other things about me uhh I like vampires, horror movies, The Boondock Saints, and I'm learning VB, Delphi, SQL, and HTML computer codes o.o

The rest you can probably find out about me by talking with me biggrin !  

Infix

Durem Champion

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:42 pm
Name: You can call me Lerena or Hawk, whichever you prefer. Even Hawkgirl is okay, but most people call me Lerena. xD

Interests: Writing, Karaoke, DDR, Psychology, Humor, and Role-Playing. Believe me when I say these are not my only interests. I do actually enjoy other things.

Favorite Book: The Great Gatsby. Thank you, university. I have now read a book that I can say I've read for an assignment, yet I still enjoyed it. My favorite character is Gatsby. He's made of awesome man.

Weird Fact: I have Asperger's Syndrome, which gives me the irritating ability to become obsessed with things easily. It's extremely useless and has no advantages. However, I'm proud to have Asperger's Syndrome, because it may be the thing that keeps me writing. Secondly, the proclaimed obsession in question would be Malik Ishtar from Yu-Gi-Oh. XoX How many people have I told this to?

This concludes my introduction for now. I may edit it later.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:02 pm
Hi, I'm Briana. I'm 19, and if it isn't obvious from my name, I'm a girl using a male avatar. I was in this guild a while ago on another account, but I don't remember what it was.

I have bipolar disorder and I'm depressed a lot. Because of this, I want friends, since talking to people helps me stay cheered up. :3  

Miss Misandrist

Shameless Player

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ravynne Sidhe

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:50 pm
`Though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou,' I said, `art sure no craven.
Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the nightly shore -

Hello. My name is Ravynne. You can call me Ravy or Rai. Whichever you prefer.

I'm 20 years old and live in Texas. I was born in Chicago Heights, Illinois.
I'm an eclectic neo-pagan which is a mouthful lol. I'm also a huge video game nerd, anime nerd. I'm currently playing Jady Dynasty and love it. I also play Perfect World International. I have a lvl 23 Winged Elf Archer of the same name. And I also have a lvl 75 cleric named LadyTsukiyo.

I'm weird and make allusions to video games. I also like music.
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!'
Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:49 pm
Hey! whee
well I'm Shaggy_girl94 or Angel....I've been on gaia for some time.
Thought I've only just started playing on it again...I tend to go for away for a while and then come hack ^_^
I hope I can meet some new people and make new friends ^_^

shaggy_girl94

5,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200

Fire Blackheart

Lonely Smoker

8,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:54 pm
Yo.
I'm Fire, or Blackheart, whichever you wanna call me,
I'm pretty laid back and easy-going here, but In real life, I'm totally shy, but I'm funny at times, depending on what we're talking about. I play football, but I look like noodles attached to a brick in my pads,
I'm not skinny, I'm sleek.
I was a pervert, but i stopped and let calmness get the better of me.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:18 am
I'm Nicole. I prefer to be called Lolita. I've actually been apart of gaia for a couple of years. I just recently came back on. I'm 21. Lived in Japan for 3 years.  

Lolita_Star20

Hilarious Gaian

4,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 617 618 619 620 621 622 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games