Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:48 am
Welcome to you all <3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:54 pm
Hi. Im like totally stoked to be here.

s t i l l e t o pumps

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:55 pm
Yeah it is just that amazing in here
Welcome <3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:17 am
Hello, most of my friends here in Gaia call me Xyn, it also sounds like "Sin" so it's not that hard to forget.. or remember..? I'm 17 this year, turning -gasp- 18 already??? This July.. o.o Ah.. well, I live somewherez in Asia. =] I may or may not say exactly where but you're all free to guess.

Xynestia

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:23 am
Welcome <3
Yeah your around the age of alot of people in this guild.I'm sure you will fit in fine.Just don't be afraid to jump into a thread cause alot of poeple have been posting in here and then no where else -.-;

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:13 pm
Sorry!!just saw this place i made a new one of mine sad well my real name is ashley and i live in georgia and i like fashion or anything cute smile biggrin  

Cutest_ashley_ever

Cutest_ashley_ever

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:14 pm
oh yeah and sin can i call you that?? im guessing vietnam,Hanoi,or,Saigon  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:15 pm
Hallu!

Are you really the cutest Ashely? o.O

Den Dristige Djevelen

Maowii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:04 am
Hi hi im maowi! totally new new noobie. but still im sexi noobie hehehe! Lici! <333333333  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:53 am
Welcome <3
Well if you are used to Lici you should be fine in here xD.

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

de.Lici.ous
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:41 am
coldheartedangel
Welcome <3
Well if you are used to Lici you should be fine in here xD.

lol

Welcome, sweetcheeks! <33

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:44 pm
Hi. whee heart
My name's Jesse, I'm 18, and in Michigan.

heroxorxzero

jaydiarae

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:44 pm
Hi, I'm Jaydia, a 28 year young graphics fanatic from Jacksonville, FL. I love purple, butterflies, and glitter. I enjoy watching and reading sci fi, romance and drama. No kids, but have lots of lots of nephews and nieces. Obssessed with giving away stuff, be it knowledge, gold, or whatever. I'm a wee bit new to gaia, so I'm still getting the hang of stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:53 pm
Welcome guys! :]  

Biohazardous Lollipop

Grilled Cheese

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:55 pm
Greetings, fellow Gaians!

I'm Nikki and I'm a fourteen-year-old lover and creator of art. That includes music, books, visual art, you name it! Although I'm going through an especially musically-inclined phase right now...I play guitar and write songs. I write stories as well, though I'm having difficulty juggling both...I think it has to do with spending less time sitting around thinking about doing art and more time actually doing it. But that's just an assumption.

Oh, and I really dig algebra. No, seriously. There's something really nice and satisfying about going through all the dividing, reducing, etc. and getting the exactly right, precise answer, that you won't find in other stuff. Science is fun, as well--I'm in astronomy/physical science right now, and it LYKE TOtALly RAWKS!!1

And I have a tendency to obsess over things. When I was 10-11 I was in love with all things Star Wars, then at 12 I became hopelessly obsessed with the punk-pop band Green Day, and now at fourteen I'm very much infatuated with Queen. Though I have a leaning towards their early, progressive rock-ish albums more than anything else.
*is done narcisstically monologuing about self* xd

People here seem like a varied, accepting, and occasionally, ah...interesting bunch. I'm very much looking forward to hanging out at the Suites!

The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games