Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheSpookyMulder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:13 am
The names Chey.
I am a girl.
I am 15 years of age.
I have a cat, a dog, a hamster, and I will soon be getting a ferret(or two), a finch, and a betta.
:3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:39 am
avatar name: Hanizuka-Mitsukuni (after Honey in Host Club)
other guilds: Yaoi Guild XD
pets: 3 cats (Jazz:black cat/male , Tara: Tuxedo/female, and Oliver Twist: Tonkinese/female), 2 dogs (Purdy: dalmatian/female, Shilo: shih tzuXpekanes/male), and 2 horses (Rucheen: Arab/gelding, Tobias: morganXbaskin curly:gleding)
favorite animals: um canines, felines, horses, um birds, rodents (rabbits, rats ect.) um okay i like them all they are just all so cute really they are
my age: um old as in older then 19 but younger then 25 XP
favorite activities: walking the cats or dogs, riding/jumping my horses
dream: having the time and money to set up a arab rescue  

Hanizuka-Mitsukuni

oOSHORTiiRAWROo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:40 am
user nickname: Bootsy
living: in texas
pet: maltese doggy
doggie name :bonita

i love to play around with my doggie she is a ver small but hyper dog who will not leave my side and will bite those who hit me xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:10 pm
Hello, I'm Susie. I'm 33. I'm from Kentucky, USA. I have several pets.

Onyx is a 3 year old black cat. He looks like a short hair, but his hair is actually about 3 inches long. He has green eyes with blue spots and gold flecks in them. He is a mutt of tabby, calico, siamese, and who knows what else.

Laura is a silver cockatiel. I'm not sure of her age because she was a rescue. I have had her almost 7 years.

Luke is a cockatiel mutt. His mother was a common grey and his dad was solid yellow. I bought him at the pet store to keep Laura company. He is 6 years old.

Luca is a pearl cockatiel. My sister gave him to me when his mate died about 8 months ago. He is around 3 years old.

Alex is a yellow eared slider turtle. I rescued him from my sister's dog when he was only a couple months old. He is almost 2, and 11 inches long.

Peanut Butter is a lop-eared rabbit. I'm not sure of the breed. He was a rescue also. He is named after the color of his fur.

I have 5 plecos, those are a type of algea eaters. They are Jessie 10 years old, James 10 years old, Killer 5 years old, Lady 5 years old, and Bubbles 2 years old. I have a shark, or at least I was told he was a shark, named Stripe. He looks like a catfish that has been painted with orange and black stripes. I have a large tank full of guppies. I didn't name any of them because there are so many, and they don't live very long.  

1SupremeBeing

skatealexia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:58 am
Helloooo, My name is Jade... and I am a grand total of 16 years =].

We have three dogs, one which is just a 2 week old Border Collie puppy, for now smile . The other is my dog, Pippa, and pomeranian x cavalier, and then Benji, the family dog, a west highland white terrier x shih tzu. I have been training my dog in competetive obedience for around 2 years or so, and she just qualified for Crufts, at her first show, in the YKC... =]. I want to either study veterinary science, or animal behaviour at university biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:08 am
The seagulls... they took my sister..  

Seagull_King

Magnetic Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

FairysHeart

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:07 pm
My name is Natalie and I am 14-years-old. I have two dogs who are Shetland Sheepdogs (Angel and Leo) and three cats Zollie, Pinkey (yes, Pinkey is a boy, we didn't name him) and Nicole, our oldest cat who is turning 19.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:54 am
hello! my name is.... death and i own a lovely orange tabby tiger..or i mean cat 4laugh he is 13 lbs (heavy)we live in the us and in florida (but not for long moving to maryland) by the way i am almost 21 and female
the rest of the house owns one dog female Buffy: gracie a female cat and then my cat joey(boy)  

Sweet silver_death

4,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

BrazenLilith

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:30 am
Hi, my name is Michelle, and i just love animals (babies are my favorite)! I currently own 3 mice and 2 cats. Well, technically only 1 of the cats is mine, the other being the family pet. My mice are kiki (white), koko (black), and Kau (spotted). xd of course, their names come from gaia! well, kau comes from neopets, but still!

The cats are Chance (male 9yrs) and Jag (male ~6mo). I love my baby kitty! Here is a picture of when I caught them sleeping together in my room:
User Image

It's very rare to see a moment of calm b/t the two. They fight like crazy. Well, Jag plays and Chance fights back. It's very fun to watch.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:59 pm
Hey, my name is oni. im a Sr. in high school and live in NY. i have a multitude of pets and have a fancy for rodents. I have 4 minni lop rabbits, 1 cat 3 fish and 2 chinchillas. I am a small breeder of chinhillas and rabbits so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Pic.: little girl chin. her name is luna. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v218/onigowa/?action=view¤t=untitled.jpg
My little boy chin. his name is taike http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v218/onigowa/?action=view¤t=newchin.jpg

My three boy bunnies (dont have one of the other bunnie)
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v218/onigowa/?action=view¤t=bunnie2.jpg  

Oni The Emo Slayer

CyberStalker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:26 pm
Hi all!

I'm CyberStalker(this is obviously not my real name!) and I was just accepted into this guild. biggrin

I have a male Crowntail betta, two male Fancy guppies(I'll be getting three more this week) and I also have three pomacea bridgesii snails and two Neritina natalensis snails(Zebra nerites). smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:01 pm
Hi my name is Katie. I live in London England, but travel all over the world. I have 3 wonderful orange cats, 2 brother and sister, 1 tabby. I play soccer, cricket, footbal, baseball, softball, tennis, waterpolo, and track. I speak 7 different languages and play 6 different insterments. Im 14.  

DYN O SAUR x

goldur

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:11 pm
hello, myname is katie b. I have two cats and a dog, i live in florida and i own a huskey... big mistake i know lol. he is alot of work but he is totaly our dream dog!
my husband is in the air force. asi said we have two cats named rambi a calico 11 year old female cat. and a kitten roughly... MAYBE a year old. we found her when her previous owners left her here when they pcs'd. er.. moved from this base... they had her declawd and put her out so i couldnt resist takeing her in.
our dogs name is Jet, he is about 13 weeks old born 21 years and one week after my husband, he is wolf husky mix and he is PERFECT except that he isblack with REALLY thick fur... we put him outside one day and he got heat stroke and started throwing up... that will never happen again...
wow this is way to much for an into lmao
well always glad to write way to much ^^
hope to see you round gaia
laters  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:25 pm
My name is Vicky. : D

I'm female.

I has 10 pets~

Two birds, Two Rabbits, 1 cat, 1 dog, 3 fish, 1 lizard!

I have a worm snake, a sucker fish, and a guppie. Since all my other guppies died. They don't have names

Two birds, romeo and juliet~ Cute they are. Yes yes. But evil.

Two rabbits. Thumper and Godzilla. GOD! Thumper is evil. Vicious I tell you! Vicioous!

1 lizard. Unfortunatly it doesn't have a name, o_o.

1 cat. I LOVE HIM! His name is Ren. Got his name from the old cartoon Ren and Stimpy. Ofcoarse he had a brother named Stimpy. But he died.

1 dog. Tazzy~ He's a dumb one I tell you. Before him I had two dogs. But they got poisoned and died. D;  

iRain Mondays

xTrust No One

Greedy Fatcat

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:37 am

This is Samantha.
I live in Northern Alberta, Canada.
I'm 21 years old, turning 22 in November.
I work at a bookstore in a mall, and hopefully soon will be working at the public library instead.
I own two beautiful, awesome, incredible, extraordinary... hedgehogs,
named Dazi, the cholocate coloured female, and Indy, the albino male.
Their pictures are in my profile.
biggrin

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games