Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

o-O-DeviousMinded-O-o

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:37 am

Hara nodded with a faint smile. "Yeah, not many do..And he doesn't smell that bad! Seriously, he could be a lot worse for a zombie." Hara nodded and pat Dante. He really didn't decay anymore or smell rotten. He was simply just there, really. Dante just grinned up to Hara. "Oh and he's got a humans brain, so be careful of what you say to him, he'll eat you.." Hara said still looking down to Dante.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:58 am

Yin then came back in the door, jarring it open to increase airflow.

"Okay, they'll be fine in there. Well, more fine, they would have been fine anyways but they prefer to breath still." He sat down in the seat at the counter again that he usually took.

"So, what is with it again? I saw you two talking about the pooch while I was outside but I didn't hear anything."

Yin Yun Yang

o-O-DeviousMinded-O-o

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:01 am

Dante glared and growled a little at him. "He's got a human scientist's brain and can understand you. He's also not rotting anymore, he's just there and doesn't smell bad anymore!" Hara laughed a little and nodded. He did just smell like a regular dog despite some of his missing flesh.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:19 am

Ringo fanned out her tarot cards on her table, picking three at random, and taking another sip of her tea. She listened to the ongoing conversations light heartedly and found most of her amusement in her cards.

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:08 am

"Hehe. I've got a.... well, lets just say, weird, dog." I whistle and Ikima pops out of the back, still in human form, and munching another chocolate bar.
Ikima: "What?"
"And this is Ikima. ^^"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:21 pm

Hara laughed a little and nodded to him. Dante tilted his head and raise one of his eyebrows in a questioning and skeptical look. "Nice to meet you..heh" Hara said and held out her hand to shake.

o-O-DeviousMinded-O-o

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:36 pm

I nod, shaking her hand. "I am Serenity, call me Suki if you wish, and you are Hara. ^^"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:41 pm

"Thats me.." Hara smiled to her and glanced around for a seat. Dante was sitting next to her but still looked huge even sitting.

o-O-DeviousMinded-O-o

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:06 pm

"Sit anywhere you wish. And Dante's huge. ^^ What'dya feed him?" I crouch down, looking into Dante's eyes.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:12 pm

His undead eyes were fully black with white pupils. "He's a Zombie, sweetie..I feed him bounty hunters that come after me.. Or just dead bodies." Hara said calmly as she went over to a seat near by and sat down. Dante Stared at her hardly blinking.

o-O-DeviousMinded-O-o

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:18 pm

"Hm. Domo-kun came through here earlier, and im sure he probably caused lots of people to become dead bodies. You shoulda came earlier. ^^" I stand, patting Dante on the head, then walk back over to Hara. "Would you like anything?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:21 pm

"Sake if you have any. And yeah, I found one or two in the road I took here, so Dante's good for now, huh?" Hara said and looked over to him as he came and sat by her. Dante nodded his head.

o-O-DeviousMinded-O-o

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:25 pm

I nod, disappearing through the back, and coming out a moment later with a traditional sake cup-bowl thing and a sake [jar? thing.] and i set it down on the table, taking the tray back to the back and going back to sitting on the bar.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:27 pm

"Thank you." Hara nodded her head and poured herself some sake out of the bottle and into the cup. She sipped it and relaxed back in the chair.

o-O-DeviousMinded-O-o

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:00 pm

Ikima comes out of the back, sitting next to me on the bar counter and looking at Dante.
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games