Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply Main Forum
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yay more gold!
+1
100%
 100%  [ 51 ]
Total Votes : 51

iP e n q u i n

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:05 pm
Hahaha, Tammi. That part about your mom.
It sounds exactly like me and my mom, haha (:

Lol. Yea, i've seen 2pm on the tv A LOT.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:43 am
You guys are lucky!!!

I don't have any Korean channels or understand Korean... I want to learn though!!!  

i Y o s h i k o
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

mentalperson101

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:02 pm
I watched alot of Star king lately. More so than i used to. lol. Nikkhyun has been on it so much. I don't really know their music or their members, all I know is that he. is. hillarious. lol. [sorry if i butchered his name... I really don't know their names. lol ]

Super junior has been doing alot too. I rarely hear anything about DBSK in korea anymore, except the whole thing about SM Entertainment. that just angers me.

I listened to Gee for the first time. Eetuek danced to SNSD being a what was that he was.. lol... a character. lol on Friend Survival. I loved him being Dooly... lol cant spell today. But Gee is an addicting song. lol... i didn't like it at first but came to love it as Sorry Sorry.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:00 am
I love Star King!!! Its hilarious!
Nickhun is really funny!

Super Junior has been pretty active these days, but all I've heard about DBSK is about the SM thingy... (I don't know what to call it, so I'll call it "thingy")

Gee and Sorry is addictive like 2ne1's Fire is to me...

I saw 2PM dance to it, and it soon became addicting..  

i Y o s h i k o
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

DBSK_LoLiTa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:25 pm
yeah 2ne1s goooood i usually dont like those kind of girl bands but 2ne1 actually has talent so far tho, i only like fire and lollipop by them i dont like any of their other songs  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:29 pm
Ah, haha.

Omfg I have to spazz. So anyway you guys know I'm korean/japanese and basically, there are more japanese people here so I freak out when I find a korean friend. So anyway, school started a few days ago for me and there's this transfer student that me and my friend saw at registration a few weeks ago. We talked about him...trying to figure out who he was for the first few days blah blah...and we never saw him. But anyway, my friend's mom is the Japanese teacher. So when my friend was going back to her mom's class and she saw him talking to her mom and then realized he was taking japanese. At first we thought he was japanese but when she asked her mom about him we found out he's a transfer from Korea <33. lol. And btw he's like UBER CUTE. So anyway, I have japanese period 2, recess, then he has japanese period 3 (my friend looked at his thing he filled out in her mom's class lol) so my friend told me to stay in for recess so we'd catch him before 3rd period. So yeah...we waited...he came...and she went up to him and just introduced herself cuz she's so freaking crazy. lol. But I don't regret having that crazy friend AT ALL. We talked about a bit of kpop...imma test out my korean skills on him tomorrow. LOL. So yeah...it was so funny. I was dancing "Gee" and "Tell Me" to myself on the side and he caught me and was like "Is that tell me?" I'm just like "yaaaah~" lol. "And before that was Gee right?" "Hahahah! Yahh~!" lol. He's adorable! lol. I have this project where I gotta take pics and stuff so imma catch him in a few since hopefully he'll hang out more with us now.

Okay I'm done. LOL!

tamasawr
Captain

i Y o s h i k o
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:32 am
Lol!!
Lucky!!!!
Most of my friends at school don't like Kpop... I want to learn Japanese and Korean.

One of my friends is Korean, but he doesn't know any Korean, but if he did, I would FORCE him to teach me! =)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:34 am
Im korean but i live in America so all of mi friends are American sad Im a loner  

DBSK_LoLiTa

tamasawr
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:21 pm
Lol. I think a lot of us here live in America...I do at least. That's why I freak out when I meet asian people, haha.

omfg guyyyyys...he's so cute. lol. We were attempting to have a mini Korean convo but failed. lol. Cuz I wrote Korean down for my friend to read to him but bleh...haha. At least he understood what I wrote.

"Hello, my name is Crazy."
"I am short."

Lol, I'm such a nice friend. I hadn't put translations for those 2. lol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:17 am
Lol!
That is like something I would do!  

i Y o s h i k o
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

tamasawr
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:32 pm
Lol! Okay I don't think I'll ever stop talking about him. So once again...
Today we were talking during recess like, about me, my korean blah blah. And he was all like

"So do you understand (insertkoreanhere)?"
And I was just like...
". . ."
lol.

He's so cute...I wonder if he has a haptic phone...imma steal it. x3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:11 am
he wont think much of u if u do that but it might b worth it lol smile luv the new look  

DBSK_LoLiTa

tamasawr
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:16 pm
Lol. I don't care if he doesn't like me, as long as we're friends. Cuz like...my friend likes him...(plus I have a bf but blehh) Lol. Yeah I'm a terrible girlfriend. LOL. Shhhhh...but c'mon, I can't resist a fellow Korean.

Thanks. haha. My avi hardly gets changed so yahh.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:54 pm
Hey eny1 online??????  

DBSK_LoLiTa

tamasawr
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:07 pm
Heh an hour later yes. dx
I was watching music bank so I didn't check...

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff