Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Forum Homepage
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xShe Dreams Fiction

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:41 am
I'm Lacie. I'm 20 years old, female, pansexual, engaged and from New Jersey! I'm extremely into new age practices, I love music and art, and I'm a college student. Hello! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:35 pm
Hi there. I'm Wendy, 35 years old, female, bi-sexual, single, broke up with my girl a month ago, I'm an aspiring author who writes young adult, erotica, erotic romance, I love music, especially Japanese rock and Korean pop, I also do a bit of counted cross stitch...  

WritingPrincess

800toxicbiatch

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:50 pm
Name: Tiffany
Orientation: Bisexual
Hobbies: PC gaming
My Fave Game is World of Warcraft
Weaknesses: Women, music, chocolate, ciggs, tequila and lots of other things
I hate Hippocrates, heat, the sun, movies
Pets: Puppy

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:11 pm
Name: Sam
Orientation: FTM
Hobbies: Sewing, playing video games, cooking/baking
I have an interest for skeletons and all kinds of animals, bugs, insects, and arachnids. I love watching Doctor Who, Supernatural, Sherlock, Once Upon a Time, and some ghost shows. I love Green Day, Tokio Hotel, and Panic! At the Disco, though I will listen to just about anything besides rap. (Green Day is my obsession since I grew up listening to them.)  

Galluxee

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strawberry Mousse Cake

Beloved Friend

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:14 am
Hello all :3
Name: I prefer going by my Gaia name xP
Orientation: Lesbian
Hobbies: reading, writing, cooking, listening to music, singing, playing video games.

I love meeting/making new friends, so feel free to add me on Gaia.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:48 pm
Name: Taizo
Orientation: Pansexual
Hobbies: Reading, Baking
Favorite Book Series Author: Laurell K. Hamilton
Weaknesses: Yaoi Manga
Dislike: Mexican Food
Pets: Pitbull, Morkie

xWiddow

Shikyo Valentine

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:38 am
Hey what's up, my Gaia name is Shikyo Valentine but in real life I prefer to be called Mason
Age is underage
Orientation - pan sexual
I'm transgendered but I haven't come out to my parents....
Hobbies include soccer, gymnastics and kickboxing... Oh ans piano and singing... Oh and my biggest is reading....
I have two puppies...
I want people to understand me and not judge me.... Hopefully one day we can all achieve that worldwide... xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:05 pm
Hey 3nodding
My name's Megan and I'm pansexual and also genderqueer whee
My hobbies include playing xbox, reading and writing.
My favourite game series has got to be Assassin's Creed.
My favourite authors are Anthony Horowitz, Terry Pratchett and probably J.K. Rowling.
I have a cat and a dog whee
I wish I could talk about stuff with my friends IRL, but found it's easier to talk to people online about stuff, and I get more support heart  

TheAmpersandClown

Dapper Man-Lover

9,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

These Grim Secrets

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:03 pm
Hello everyone, I'm Grim
I'm here mostly because I'm a supporter of the LGBT community, but I'm also technically bigender, despite the fact that I'm currently going through some sort of weird, androgynous phase
I'm also technically straight (meaning as a girl I find boys attractive, as a boy I find girls attractive) but I'm also panromantic
And tend to be more interested in someone for their personality as opposed to what they look like on the outside, however, like most everyone, I can appreciate aesthetic beauty
I'm going to stop there....

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:31 pm
Hai,I'm Mariah,or Moosie as my friends call me. I'm a bisexual but I have dated a transgender before.I'm almost 16 and I love singing,reading,writing,and meeting new people,but I can be a bit shy.I haven't come out to my family or friends yet,but hope that one day I'll find the courage to =^o^= P.s. I freaking love anime and Japanese culture.Some would say I'm obsessed.  

KissxMexDead

Delta Druid

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:30 pm
Name: Tommy, Delta or Connor, which ever you choose :3
Orientation: Bisexual and transsexual or gendered, I can't keep the two straight sadly sweatdrop Born female, really male.
Hobbies: Showing dogs, training dogs, agility, rally, obedience, herding, bird hunting, volunteering, teaching AWANA at my church, talking to friends and a few games.
Weaknesses: I hate doctors, and needles, and hospitals, and the thought of death...spiders aren't huge on my like list either. I'm also Autistic, so I don't really think a lot before I speak, so if I offend someone I'm sorry!
Pets: I have four. All dogs.

User Image
Troubadour, a four year old intact male Brittany is my show dog and my hunting companion. He's named after the George Strait song Troubadour, and he's my buddy. We're currently training in rally and agility.

User Image
Zoe, my eight year old fixed Shetland Sheepdog is my girl, she's my first dog and all of my doggy mistakes are on her, but she's a good girl. We compete in agility, rally, obedience, herding and we visit the local nursing home from time to time :3

User Image
Rain, my three year old intact Shetland Sheepdog is the newest addition to my "pack", she's training in agility, rally obedience and maybe someday herding.

User Image
Doc is my Great Pyr border collie mix, he's six I think, a rescue, he's the last one of his litter that we fostered while my dad was in Iraq. He stay's home and watches over things :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:34 am
Whoops didn't see this thread until I put my glasses on and I already made one for myself. redface Guess I'm doing it again.
Name: Alex or Jayce, either one
Orientation: Pansexual
Hobbies: Drawing, tumblr, role playing, writing, video games, sitting in coffee shops, fandom jumping (Though Doctor Who and Sherlock will always be tops)
Weaknesses: lack of ability to start a convo, needles, coffe or tea queation. I can never seem to answer it.
Pets: too many, though I really want a hedge hog, rat and a hairless cat.  

HaptyCaptus

Dezuni

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:47 pm
Name: Erin, Kass, or Dezuni
Orientation: Gay
Hobbies: Reading & writing, role-playing, music
Weaknesses: Hospitals, schools, feeling alone

My best friend has nagged me off-and-on to play Gaia, I decided that I'd give it a shot. Hello world! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:45 am
Name: Chris (or Kris)
Orientation: Bisexual
Gender: Male (Really MTF but cant afford anything so meh... iv given up on it)
Hobbies: Playing Video Games
Profession: Playing Video Games, Making video games, College for making video games....
Weakness: Kindness

yea.... not sure if i'v done this before... meh  

iChaosLod

Transitarian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:12 am
Name: Cesare (CJ for short)
Orientation: Gay
Hobbies: Writing, Drawing, Roleplaying, Larping, Cosplaying
Weaknesses: The Dark, Close Spaces, Creepy old perverted men.

I had an old GaiaOnline account that had gotten hacked, and for a while I didn't come back to it. I created a new account now, so here I am! Thanks for letting me join! Feel free to add me as well, I'm more than willing to talk and make friends!  
Forum Homepage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games